出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/15 11:48:44」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Relationship between dopamine deficit and the expression of depressive behavior resulted from alteration of serotonin system.
- Lee M1, Ryu YH1, Cho WG2, Kang YW2, Lee SJ2, Jeon TJ1, Lyoo CH3, Kim CH4,5, Kim DG4,5, Lee K6, Choi TH6, Choi JY1.
- Synapse (New York, N.Y.).Synapse.2015 Sep;69(9):453-60. doi: 10.1002/syn.21834.
- Depression frequently accompanies in Parkinson's disease (PD). Previous research suggested that dopamine (DA) and serotonin systems are closely linked with depression in PD. However, comprehensive studies about the relationship between these two neurotransmitter systems are limited. Therefore, the p
- PMID 26089169
- Clinical indicators of paraplegia underplay universal spinal cord neuronal injury from transient aortic occlusion.
- Bell MT1, Puskas F2, Bennett DT3, Cleveland JC Jr3, Herson PS2, Mares JM3, Meng X4, Weyant MJ3, Fullerton DA3, Brett Reece T3.
- Brain research.Brain Res.2015 Aug 27;1618:55-60. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2015.04.053. Epub 2015 May 22.
- Paraplegia following complex aortic intervention relies on crude evaluation of lower extremity strength such as whether the patient can lift their legs or flex the ankle. Little attention has been given to the possible long-term neurologic sequelae following these procedures in patients appearing fu
- PMID 26005132
- ALS-Linked P56S-VAPB Mutation Impairs the Formation of Multinuclear Myotube in C2C12 Cells.
- Tokutake Y1, Yamada K2, Ohata M3, Obayashi Y4, Tsuchiya M5, Yonekura S6,7,8.
- International journal of molecular sciences.Int J Mol Sci.2015 Aug 10;16(8):18628-41. doi: 10.3390/ijms160818628.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disorder that affects upper and lower motor neurons. Since motor neurons target skeletal muscles, the maintenance system of muscles is disturbed in ALS; however, the mechanism by which this occurs is unknown. In the prese
- PMID 26266407
- Identification of plasma microRNAs as a biomarker of sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Molecular brain 8, 67, 2015-10-25
- NAID 120005674075
- The Japanese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 52(12), 760-768, 2015
- NAID 130005114624
- Postnatal Development of the Corticospinal Tract in the Reeler Mouse
- The Kobe journal of the medical sciences 61(3), 71-81, 2015
- NAID 120005677779
- The symptoms that arise from damage to the lower motor neurons of the brainstem and spinal cord are referred to as the “lower motor neuron syndrome.” In clinical neurology, this constellation of problems must be distinguished from ...
- What are motor neuron diseases? The motor neuron diseases (MNDs) are a group of progressive neurological disorders that destroy motor neurons, the cells that control essential voluntary muscle activity such as ...
- decline、decrease、depression、drop、fall、inferio、inferior、inferiorly、low level、lower dimension、lower level、lower order、lowering、reduction
- letting down