全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 大腸癌の分子遺伝学 molecular genetics of colorectal cancer
- 2. インスリン様成長因子 Iの生理学 physiology of insulin like growth factor i
- New therapeutic agents for acromegaly.
- Melmed S1.
- Nature reviews. Endocrinology.Nat Rev Endocrinol.2015 Nov 27. doi: 10.1038/nrendo.2015.196. [Epub ahead of print]
- The currently available somatostatin receptor ligands (SRLs) and growth hormone (GH) antagonists are used to control levels of GH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) in patients with acromegaly. However, these therapies are limited by wide variations in efficacy, associated adverse effects and
- PMID 26610414
- CREB Negatively Regulates IGF2R Gene Expression and Downstream Pathways to Inhibit Hypoxia-Induced H9c2 Cardiomyoblast Cell Death.
- Chen WK1, Kuo WW2, Hsieh DJ3, Chang HN4, Pai PY5, Lin KH6,7,8, Pan LF9,10, Ho TJ11,12, Viswanadha VP13, Huang CY14,15,16.
- International journal of molecular sciences.Int J Mol Sci.2015 Nov 24;16(11):27921-27930.
- During hypoxia, gene expression is altered by various transcription factors. Insulin-like growth factor-II (IGF2) is known to be induced by hypoxia, which binds to IGF2 receptor IGF2R that acts like a G protein-coupled receptor, might cause pathological hypertrophy or activation of the mitochondria-
- PMID 26610485
- Targeting cholesterol with β-cyclodextrin sensitizes cancer cells for apoptosis.
- Yamaguchi R1, Perkins G2, Hirota K3.
- FEBS letters.FEBS Lett.2015 Nov 19. pii: S0014-5793(15)01013-3. doi: 10.1016/j.febslet.2015.11.009. [Epub ahead of print]
- We found that targeting cholesterol with beta-cyclodextrin (bCD) and its derivatives disrupted signal transduction between PI3K and AKT, attenuating AKT pro-survival signals. In their absence, 2-deoxyglucose (2DG) caused anti-apoptotic protein Mcll to dissociate from pro-apoptotic Bak at mitochondri
- PMID 26606906
- Expression of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF) Family Members in Porcine Pregnancy
- MIESE-LOOY Germaine,VAN DEN HEUVEL Marianne J.,EDWARDS Andrew K.,LAMARRE Jonathan,TAYADE Chandrakant
- Journal of Reproduction and Development 58(1), 51-60, 2012
- … Adequate vascularization of the attachment site has emerged as a key factor contributing to fetal success. … Since Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF) family members regulate angiogenesis in addition to promoting fetal development and growth, we hypothesized that conceptus success is governed by members of the IGF family. …
- NAID 130000845794
- Targeting for insulin-like growth factor-I receptor with short hairpin RNA for human digestive/gastrointestinal cancers
- WANG Yu,ADACHI Yasushi,IMSUMRAN Arisa,YAMAMOTO Hiroyuki,PIAO Wenhua,LI Hua,II Masanori,ARIMURA Yoshiaki,PARK Mi Young,KIM Dalrae,LEE Choon-Taek,CARBONE David P.,IMAI Kohzoh,SHINOMURA Yasuhisa
- Journal of gastroenterology 45(2), 159-170, 2010-02-01
- NAID 10027214385
- Prostaglandin F2.ALPHA. Differentially Affects mRNA Expression Relating to Angiogenesis, Vasoactivation and Prostaglandins in the Early and Mid Corpus Luteum in the Cow
- SHIRASUNA Koumei,SASAHARA Kiemi,MATSUI Motozumi,SHIMIZU Takashi,MIYAMOTO Akio
- Journal of Reproduction and Development 56(4), 428-436, 2010
- … up-regulated the mRNA expressions of angiogenic-related factors such as vascular endothelial growth factors, vasohibin, fibroblast growth factor 2 and insulin-like growth factor-II in the early CL, whereas PGF<sub>2</sub><sub>α</sub> … receptor mRNA expression in both regions of the early and mid CL. …
- NAID 130000256775
- ... (1987). "Insulin-like growth factor II receptor as a multifunctional binding protein". Nature 329 (6137): 301–7. doi:10.1038/329301a0. PMID 2957598. Oshima A, Nolan CM, Kyle JW, et al. (1988). "The human cation-independent ...
- The insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) receptor is a protein found on the surface of human cells. It is a transmembrane receptor that is activated by a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and by a related hormone called IGF-2
|リンク元||「mannose 6-phosphate receptor」「インスリン様増殖因子II受容体」「IGF-II receptor」「IGF-2 receptor」「IGF type 2 receptor」|
- IGF type 2 receptor、IGF-2 receptor、insulin-like growth factor II receptor、mannose 6-phosphate receptor
- IGF type 2 receptor、IGF-II receptor、insulin-like growth factor II receptor、mannose 6-phosphate receptor
- alike、as well as、care for、correspond、correspondingly、equally、favor、identically、likewise、prefer、resemble、same、similar、similarly、such
- the like, the likes of
- factor in, factor out
- factor in, factor out