- Ghrelin acts as energy status sensor of male reproduction by modulating Sertoli cells glycolytic metabolism and mitochondrial bioenergetics.
- Martins AD1, Sá R1, Monteiro MP2, Barros A3, Sousa M4, Carvalho RA5, Silva BM6, Oliveira PF7, Alves MG8.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2016 Oct 15;434:199-209. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2016.07.008. Epub 2016 Jul 5.
- Ghrelin is a growth hormone-releasing peptide that has been suggested to interfere with spermatogenesis, though the underling mechanisms remain unknown. We studied the effect of ghrelin in human Sertoli cells (hSCs) metabolic phenotype. For that, hSCs were exposed to increasing concentrations of ghr
- PMID 27392494
- Effects and safety of combination therapy with gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue and growth hormone in girls with idiopathic central precocious puberty: a meta-analysis.
- Liu S1, Liu Q2, Cheng X1, Luo Y1, Wen Y1.
- Journal of endocrinological investigation.J Endocrinol Invest.2016 Oct;39(10):1167-78. doi: 10.1007/s40618-016-0486-9. Epub 2016 May 25.
- PURPOSE: This meta-analysis is to evaluate the effects and safety of the combination therapy for girls with idiopathic central precocious puberty (ICPP).METHODS: Electronic databases were searched for randomized controlled trials (RCTs) and clinical controlled trials (CCTs) that adopted gonadotropin
- PMID 27225286
- Ghrelin suppresses the GnRH-induced preovulatory gonadotropin surge in dairy heifers.
- Chouzouris TM1, Dovolou E1, Dafopoulos K2, Georgoulias P3, Vasileiou NG1, Fthenakis GC1, Anifandis G2, Amiridis GS4.
- Theriogenology.Theriogenology.2016 Oct 1;86(6):1615-21. doi: 10.1016/j.theriogenology.2016.05.022. Epub 2016 May 27.
- Ghrelin, a known growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, alters gonadotropin secretion in many species. Our objectives were to study the effects of ghrelin, on GH, LH, FSH secretion, and on luteal function of the ensuing estrous cycle in cattle. The estrous cycles of eight heifers were synchronized with p
- PMID 27329156
- Growth hormone-releasing hormone stimulates the secretion of growth hormone, an important regulator of growth, metabolism and body structure. ... Alternative names for growth hormone-releasing hormone Growth hormone-releasing ...
- Growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), a large peptide hormone that exists in several forms that differ from one another only in the number of amino acids, which can vary from 37 to 44. Unlike other neurohormones (substances ...
- growth hormone-releasing hormone,growth hormone releasing hormone ,GHRH, GRH
- ソマトトロピン放出ホルモン somatotropin-releasing hormone SRH、ソマトリベリン somatoliberin、成長ホルモン放出因子 growth hormone-releasing factor GRF
- growth hormone-releasing hormone