- specific agents
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 非ステロイド性抗炎症剤（NSAIDs）：作用機序 nsaids mechanism of action
- 2. COX-2選択的阻害剤の概要 overview of selective cox 2 inhibitors
- 3. アスピリン：リウマチ性疾患における作用機序、主な毒性、および使用 aspirin mechanism of action major toxicities and use in rheumatic diseases
- 4. COX-2選択的阻害剤：有害な心血管系への影響 cox 2 selective inhibitors adverse cardiovascular effects
- 5. 早産児における動脈管開存症のマネージメント management of patent ductus arteriosus in premature infants
- A novel hydroxamic acid derivative, MHY218, induces apoptosis and cell cycle arrest through downregulation of NF-κB in HCT116 human colon cancer cells.
- Kim MK, Kang YJ, Kim DH, Hossain MA, Jang JY, Lee SH, Yoon JH, Chun P, Moon HR, Kim HS, Chung HY, Kim ND.SourceDivision of Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, Molecular Inflammation Research Center for Aging Intervention (MRCA), Pusan National University, Busan 609-735, Republic of Korea.
- International journal of oncology.Int J Oncol.2014 Jan;44(1):256-64. doi: 10.3892/ijo.2013.2163. Epub 2013 Nov 1.
- Colorectal cancer (CRC) is one of the most common malignant diseases and frequent cause of cancer deaths in the world. In spite of the significant advances in conventional therapeutic approaches to CRC, most patients ultimately die of their disease. There is a need to develop novel preventive approa
- PMID 24190633
- Comparative study of the clinical efficacy of the selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor celecoxib compared with loxoprofen in patients with frozen shoulder.
- Ohta S, Komai O, Hanakawa H.SourceDepartment of Orthopedic Surgery, Shinseikai Toyama Hospital , Shimowaka 89-10, Imizu, Toyama 939-0243 , Japan.
- Modern rheumatology / the Japan Rheumatism Association.Mod Rheumatol.2014 Jan;24(1):144-9. doi: 10.3109/14397595.2013.852857.
- Abstract Background This is a randomized comparative study of the efficacy of celecoxib and loxoprofen in patients with frozen shoulder (scapulohumeral periarthritis). Methods Patients with frozen shoulder who presented with pain as the symptom were divided at random into a celecoxib treatment group
- PMID 24261771
- Antineuroinflammatory effects of lycopene via activation of adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase-α1/heme oxygenase-1 pathways.
- Lin HY, Huang BR, Yeh WL, Lee CH, Huang SS, Lai CH, Lin H, Lu DY.SourceDepartment of Life Sciences, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan.
- Neurobiology of aging.Neurobiol Aging.2014 Jan;35(1):191-202. doi: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2013.06.020. Epub 2013 Jul 30.
- Microglia play an important role in the immune defense in the central nervous system. Activation of microglia leads to the production of excessive inflammatory molecules and deleterious consequences, including neuronal death. Lycopene, 1 of the major carotenoids present in tomatoes, has been shown t
- PMID 23906616
- Protective effect of pyruvate against UVB-induced damage in HaCaT human keratinocytes(BIOCHEMICAL ENGINEERING)
- Aoki-Yoshida Ayako,Aoki Reiji,Takayama Yoshiharu
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 115(4), 442-448, 2013-04-00
- … Furthermore, pyruvate suppressed the UVB-induced mRNA expression of inflammatory mediators such as interleukin (IL)-1α , IL-1β, IL-6 and cyclooxygenase-2 (Cox-2). … UVB-induced production of IL-6 was inhibited by SB203580, a p38 MAPK inhibitor. …
- NAID 110009603694
- Successful Treatment of an Unresectable Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumor of the Frontal Bone Using a Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibitor and Methotrexate
- Kusunoki-Nakamoto Fumiko,Matsukawa Takashi,Tanaka Masaki,Miyagawa Toji,Yamamoto Tomotaka,Shimizu Jun,Ikemura Masako,Shibahara Junji,Tsuji Shoji
- Internal Medicine 52(5), 623-628, 2013
- Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor (IMT) is a disease characterized by tumorous lesions consisting of myofibroblastic spindle cells and inflammatory cells that occur primarily in the soft tissues and …
- NAID 130003365922
- Stimulatory and Inhibitory Roles of Brain 2-Arachidonoylglycerol in Bombesin-Induced Central Activation of Adrenomedullary Outflow in Rats
- Shimizu Takahiro,Tanaka Kenjiro,Yokotani Kunihiko
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences 121(2), 157-171, 2013
- … 2-Arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG) is recognized as a potent endocannabinoid, which reduces synaptic transmission through cannabinoid CB1 receptors, and is hydrolyzed by monoacylglycerol lipase (MGL) to arachidonic acid (AA), a cyclooxygenase substrate. …
- NAID 130003362679
- cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor See COX-2 inhibitor. ... PARIS -- A fixed-dose combination of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate was as good as the cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor celecoxib for moderate to severe knee pain in patients with ...
- Cox-2 Inhibitors Definition Cox-2 inhibitors are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which selectively inhibit cyclooxygenase-2. The cyclooxygenases are required for the creation of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins act ...
|リンク元||「COX inhibitor」「cyclo-oxygenase inhibitor」「シクロオキシゲナーゼ阻害剤」「シクロオキシゲナーゼ阻害薬」|
- cyclo-oxygenase inhibitor、cyclooxygenase inhibitor
- COX inhibitor、cyclooxygenase inhibitor
- bottle up, suppress