出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/05/30 15:27:00」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 頭頸部の扁平上皮癌化：分子学的および遺伝学的変化 head and neck squamous cell carcinogenesis molecular and genetic alterations
- 2. 慢性骨髄性白血病に対するチロシンキナーゼ阻害剤の臨床使用 clinical use of tyrosine kinase inhibitors for chronic myeloid leukemia
- 3. 未分化リンパ腫キナーゼ（ALK）融合癌遺伝子陽性非小細胞肺癌 anaplastic lymphoma kinase alk fusion oncogene positive non small cell lung cancer
- 4. アントラサイクリン系以外の癌化学療法剤の心毒性 cardiotoxicity of nonanthracycline cancer chemotherapy agents
- 5. 心筋障害のバイオマーカーとしてのトロポニンおよびクレアチンキナーゼ troponins and creatine kinase as biomarkers of cardiac injury
- A transformation in the mechanism by which the urokinase receptor signals provides a selection advantage for estrogen receptor-expressing breast cancer cells in the absence of estrogen.
- Eastman BM, Jo M, Webb DL, Takimoto S, Gonias SL.AbstractBinding of urokinase-type plasminogen activator (uPA) to its receptor, uPAR, in estrogen receptor-α (ERα) expressing breast cancer cells, transiently activates ERK downstream of FAK, Src family kinases, and H-Ras. Herein, we show that when uPAR is over-expressed, in two separate ERα-positive breast cancer cell lines, ERK activation occurs autonomously of uPA and is sustained. Autonomous ERK activation by uPAR requires H-Ras and Rac1. A mutated form of uPAR, which does not bind vitronectin (uPAR-W32A), failed to induce autonomous ERK activation. Expression of human uPAR or mouse uPAR but not uPAR-W32A in MCF-7 cells provided a selection advantage when these cells were deprived of estrogen in cell culture for two weeks. Similarly, MCF-7 cells that express mouse uPAR formed xenografts in SCID mice that survived and increased in volume in the absence of estrogen supplementation, probably reflecting the pro-survival activity of phospho-ERK. Autonomous uPAR signaling to ERK was sensitive to the EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors, Erlotinib and Gefitinib. The transition in uPAR signaling from uPA-dependent and transient to autonomous and sustained is reminiscent of the transformation in ErbB2/HER2 signaling observed when this gene is amplified in breast cancer. uPAR over-expression may provide a pathway for escape of breast cancer cells from ERα-targeting therapeutics.
- Cellular signalling.Cell Signal.2012 Sep;24(9):1847-55. Epub 2012 May 19.
- Binding of urokinase-type plasminogen activator (uPA) to its receptor, uPAR, in estrogen receptor-α (ERα) expressing breast cancer cells, transiently activates ERK downstream of FAK, Src family kinases, and H-Ras. Herein, we show that when uPAR is over-expressed, in two separate ERα-positive brea
- PMID 22617030
- p130Cas-dependent actin remodelling regulates myogenic differentiation.
- Kawauchi K, Tan WW, Araki K, Abu Bakar FB, Kim M, Fujita H, Hirata H, Sawada Y.Source*Mechanobiology Institute, National University of Singapore, Level 10, T-Lab, 5A Engineering Drive 1, Singapore 117411.
- The Biochemical journal.Biochem J.2012 Aug 1;445(3):323-32.
- Actin dynamics are implicated in various cellular processes, not only through the regulation of cytoskeletal organization, but also via the control of gene expression. In the present study we show that the Src family kinase substrate p130Cas (Cas is Crk-associated substrate) influences actin remodel
- PMID 22587391
- Neutrophil-derived resistin release induced by Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans.
- Furugen Reiko,Hayashida Hideaki,Yoshii Yumiko,Saito Toshiyuki
- FEMS Microbiology Letters 321(2), 175-182, 2011-08
- … Pretreatment of neutrophils with a monoclonal antibody to CD18, β chain of lymphocyte function-associated molecule 1 (LFA-1), or an Src family tyrosine kinase inhibitor before incubation with the highly leukotoxic strain inhibited the release of resistin. …
- NAID 120003751834
- Inhibition of E-Cadherin Dependent Cell-Cell Contact Promotes MUC5AC Mucin Production through the Activation of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptors
- IWASHITA Jun,OSE Kyohei,ITO Hiroki,MURATA Jun,ABE Tatsuya
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 75(4), 688-693, 2011-04-23
- … Furthermore, treatment of the NCI-H292 cells with anti-E-cadherin antibody stimulated phosphorylation of extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK). … The enhanced production of MUC5AC was inhibited with an EGFR inhibitor and with a MEK inhibitor, but not with a Src family kinase inhibitor. …
- NAID 10028271470
- Src family kinase is a family of non-receptor tyrosine kinases that includes nine members: Src, Yes, Fyn, and Fgr, forming the SrcA subfamily, Lck, Hck, Blk, and Lyn in the SrcB subfamily, and Frk in its own subfamily. Frk has homologs in ...
- It belongs to a family of non-receptor tyrosine kinases called Src family kinases. The discovery of Src family proteins has been instrumental to the modern understanding of cancer as a disease where normally healthy cellular signalling has ...
|先読み||「Src-family tyrosine kinase」|
|リンク元||「Srcファミリーキナーゼ」「Src protein-tyrosine kinase」「Src tyrosine kinase」「Src kinase」「SFK」|
- Src-family kinase
- family unit