全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Behçet's disease presenting as a peripheral vestibulopathy.
- White AS1, Taylor RL2, McNeill C3, Garsia R1, Welgampola MS4.
- Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia.J Clin Neurosci.2014 Jun;21(6):1060-3. doi: 10.1016/j.jocn.2013.08.021. Epub 2013 Oct 30.
- Prolonged acute spontaneous vertigo can be secondary to acute vestibular neuritis or posterior circulation ischaemia. We present a 66-year-old man who first developed an acute vestibular syndrome with profound unilateral hearing loss 34years ago. First treated as vestibular neuritis, he subsequently
- PMID 24559656
- Health services utilization of patients with vertigo in primary care: a retrospective cohort study.
- Grill E1, Strupp M, Müller M, Jahn K.
- Journal of neurology.J Neurol.2014 May 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Vertigo and dizziness count among the most frequent symptoms in outpatient practices. Although most vestibular disorders are manageable, they are often under- and misdiagnosed in primary care. This may result in prolonged absence from work, increased resource use and, potentially, in chronification.
- PMID 24817192
- Erratum to: Clinical implication of ocular torsion in peripheral vestibulopathy.
- Choi JW1, Kang SI, Rhee JH, Choi BY, Kim JS, Koo JW.
- European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol.2014 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 24744094
- 両側前庭機能高度低下例の検討:―温度刺激検査と vHIT の比較検討から両側前庭機能低下症の診断基準を考える―
- A Case of Neurosarcoidosis with Vertigo and Hearing Loss
- 16,17) A diagnosis of recurrent vestibulopathy was made if the patient had experienced repeated attacks of rotational vertigo ranging from a few minutes to 24 hours in duration, provided that these attacks had not been provoked by ...
- Timothy C. Hain, MD Last revision: 10/2012 What is Bilateral Vestibulopathy? What Causes Bilateral Vestibulopathy? How is Bilateral Vestibulopathy ... Rotatory Chair ENG caloric responses Mild Increased phase, steeper than ...
- vestibular neuritis、vestibular neuronitis