- not caused by a specific agent; used also of staining in making microscope slides; "nonspecific enteritis"
- without specificity; "nonspecifically staining substances"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Characterization and application of a surface modification designed for QCM-D studies of biotinylated biomolecules.
- Nileback E, Feuz L, Uddenberg H, Valiokas R, Svedhem S.SourceDivision of Biological Physics, Department of Applied Physics, Chalmers University of Technology, SE-412 96 Goteborg, Sweden; Q-Sense, Hangpilsgatan 7, SE-426 77 Vastra Frolunda, Sweden.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2011 Oct 15;28(1):407-13. Epub 2011 Jul 30.
- The rapid development of surface sensitive biosensor technologies, especially towards nanoscale devices, requires increasing control of surface chemistry to provide reliable and reproducible results, but also to take full advantage of the sensing opportunities. Here, we present a surface modificatio
- PMID 21852105
- Gel-based proteomics of liver cancer progression in rat.
- Albrethsen J, Miller LM, Novikoff PM, Angeletti RH.SourceAlbert Einstein College of Medicine, Department of Developmental and Molecular Biology, Laboratory of Macromolecular Analysis and Proteomics, Bronx, NY 10461, USA.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2011 Oct;1814(10):1367-76. Epub 2011 Jun 6.
- A significant challenge in proteomics biomarker research is to identify the changes that are of highest diagnostic interest, among the many unspecific aberrations associated with disease burden and inflammation. In the present study liver tissue specimens (n=18) from six experimental stages were col
- PMID 21683810
- Ordered nano-structure of a stamped self-organized protein layer on a HOPG surface using a HFB carrier
- Iwanaga Atsushi,Asakawa Hitoshi,Fukuma Takeshi,Nakamichi Momoka,Shigematsu Sakurako,Linder Markus B.,Haruyama Tetsuya
- Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 84(2), 395-399, 2011-06-01
- … It is a smart method which can be used to prepare a self-organized protein layer on a solid surface without unspecific adsorption or defects. … The drop-stamp method using a HFB carrier is a practical method which can be used to prepare an ordered protein layer on a solid substrate surface without unspecific adsorption defects. …
- NAID 120003020734
- 9P-E-4 Web Application for the Car Retrieval System Applied Fuzzy Theory and Self-Organizing Maps(Room E International session)
- Hattori Yuichi,Samatsu Takashi,Miyagawa Tomonari,Shi Yan
- バイオメディカル・ファジィ・システム学会大会講演論文集 : BMFSA (23), 255-258, 2010-10-09
- … Unspecific conditions are expressed by the fuzzy set, and the level matching conditions are expressed by the grade values. …
- NAID 110008136634
- Adj. 1. unspecific - not detailed or specific; "a broad rule"; "the broad outlines of the plan"; "felt an unspecific dread". broad · general - applying to all or most members of a category or group; "the general public"; "general assistance"; "a general ...