全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Fabrication of porous chitin with continuous substructure by regeneration from gel with CaBr2·2H2O/methanol.
- Kadokawa J1, Endo R2, Tanaka K2, Ohta K2, Yamamoto K2.
- International journal of biological macromolecules.Int J Biol Macromol.2015 Jul;78:313-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2015.04.022. Epub 2015 Apr 21.
- In this study, we investigated the fabrication of porous chitins with continuous channel substructure by regeneration from gels with CaBr2·2H2O/methanol solution. After rapidly removing methanol from the gels, the products were immersed in methanol, followed by washing out CaBr2 with water and lyop
- PMID 25910644
- Photodegradation mechanism of sulfonamides with excited triplet state dissolved organic matter: a case of sulfadiazine with 4-carboxybenzophenone as a proxy.
- Li Y1, Wei X1, Chen J2, Xie H1, Zhang YN1.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2015 Jun 15;290:9-15. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2015.02.040. Epub 2015 Feb 16.
- Excited triplet states of dissolved organic matter ((3)DOM*) are important players for photodegradation sulfonamide antibiotics (SAs) in sunlit natural waters. However, the triplet-mediated reaction mechanism was poorly understood. In this study, we investigated the reaction adopting sulfadiazine as
- PMID 25731147
- A novel, soluble compound, C25, sensitizes to TRAIL-induced apoptosis through upregulation of DR5 expression.
- James MA1, Seibel WL, Kupert E, Hu XX, Potharla VY, Anderson MW.
- Anti-cancer drugs.Anticancer Drugs.2015 Jun;26(5):518-30. doi: 10.1097/CAD.0000000000000213.
- The tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL) is a potential therapeutic agent that induces apoptosis selectively in tumor cells. However, numerous solid tumor types are resistant to TRAIL. Sensitization to TRAIL has been an area of great research interest, but has met signific
- PMID 25646742
- Deformation Microstructure and Fracture Behavior in Creep-Exposed Alloy 617
- 日本建築学会東海支部研究報告集 Proceedings of Tokai Chapter Architectural Research Meeting (55), 109-112, 2017-02
- NAID 40021083152
- Search for anomalous electroweak production of WW/WZ in association with a high-mass dijet system in pp collisions at √s=8 TeV with the ATLAS detector
- In mathematical logic, an (induced) substructure or (induced) subalgebra is a structure whose domain is a subset of that of a bigger structure, and whose functions and relations are the traces of the functions and relations of the bigger structure ...
- In computer science, a problem is said to have optimal substructure if an optimal solution can be constructed efficiently from optimal solutions of its subproblems. This property is used to determine the usefulness of dynamic programming and ...