- Kinetic and mechanistic investigations of the degradation of sulfamethazine in heat-activated persulfate oxidation process.
- Fan Y1, Ji Y2, Kong D3, Lu J4, Zhou Q1.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2015 Dec 30;300:39-47. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2015.06.058. Epub 2015 Jun 27.
- Sulfamethazine (SMZ) is widely used in livestock feeding and aquaculture as an antibiotic agent and growth promoter. Widespread occurrence of SMZ in surface water, groundwater, soil and sediment has been reported. In this study, degradation of SMZ by heat-activated persulfate (PS) oxidation was inve
- PMID 26151383
- Thermo activated persulfate oxidation of antibiotic sulfamethoxazole and structurally related compounds.
- Ji Y1, Fan Y2, Liu K2, Kong D3, Lu J4.
- Water research.Water Res.2015 Dec 15;87:1-9. doi: 10.1016/j.watres.2015.09.005. Epub 2015 Sep 9.
- The widespread occurrence of sulfonamides (e.g., sulfamethoxazole) in natural environment has raised growing concerns due to their potential to induce antibiotic-resistant genes. In this study, the degradation of SMX and related sulfonamides by thermo activated persulfate (PS) oxidation was investig
- PMID 26378726
- Regulation of αA- and αB-crystallins via phosphorylation in cellular homeostasis.
- Thornell E1, Aquilina A2.
- Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS.Cell Mol Life Sci.2015 Nov;72(21):4127-37. doi: 10.1007/s00018-015-1996-x. Epub 2015 Jul 26.
- αA-Crystallin (αA) and αB-crystallin (αB) are small heat shock proteins responsible for the maintenance of transparency in the lens. In non-lenticular tissues, αB is involved in both maintenance of the cytoskeleton and suppression of neurodegeneration amongst other roles. Despite their importan
- PMID 26210153
- Logics without the contraction rule and residuated lattices
- Ono Hiroakira
- Australasian Journal of Logic 8(1), 50-81, 2010-09-22
- … In this paper, we will develop an algebraic study of substructural propositional logics over FL_<ew>, i.e. the logic which is obtained from the intuitionistic logics by eliminating the contraction rule. …
- NAID 120002511618
- British Dictionary definitions for substructural Expand substructure / ˈsʌbˌstrʌkt ʃə / noun 1. a structure, pattern, etc, that forms the basis of anything 2. a structure forming a foundation or framework for a building or other adjective ...
- SubStructural was established in order to provide comprehensive solutions to architects, contractors, developers and private clients in respect of the structural design for basements and other underground structures. With over twenty ...