- Induced next-day somnolence in an elderly patient taking suvorexant concomitantly with diltiazem.
- Shihyakugari A, Hori S, Miki A, Sawada Y.
- International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics.Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther.2016 Aug;54(8):645-8. doi: 10.5414/CP202624.
- OBJECTIVE: To present the first case of induced next-day somnolence in a patient taking suvorexant concomitantly with diltiazem.CASE SUMMARY: The patient was an 88-year-old female who had suffered from insomnia and anorexia, for which a psychiatric clinic had prescribed 1.5 mg/day aripiprazole and 1
- PMID 27191770
- Pressure ulcers induced by drug administration: A new concept and report of four cases in elderly patients.
- Mizokami F1, Takahashi Y2, Hasegawa K3, Hattori H4, Nishihara K5, Endo H6, Furuta K1, Isogai Z3.
- The Journal of dermatology.J Dermatol.2016 Apr;43(4):436-8. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.13093. Epub 2015 Sep 14.
- Drug-induced akinesia is a potential cause of pressure ulcers. However, pressure ulcers that are caused by drug-induced akinesia are not considered an adverse drug reaction (ADR). We propose that drug-induced pressure ulcers (DIPU) are pressure ulcers that are caused by an external force that is exp
- PMID 26364579
- Residual effects of zolpidem, triazolam, rilmazafone and placebo in healthy elderly subjects: a randomized double-blind study.
- Uemura SI1, Kanbayashi T2, Wakasa M3, Satake M3, Ito W4, Shimizu K4, Shioya T3, Shimizu T2, Nishino S5.
- Sleep medicine.Sleep Med.2015 Nov;16(11):1395-402. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2015.05.021. Epub 2015 Jul 9.
- With current hypnotic agents, next-day residual effects are a common problem. The purpose of the present study was to evaluate the residual effects of the commercially available hypnotics - zolpidem, triazolam, and rilmazafone - on the physical and cognitive functions of healthy elderly people in th
- PMID 26498242
- THE EFFECTS OF TRIAZOLAM AND RILMAZAFONE ON THE PHYSICAL AND COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS IN HEALTHY ELDERLY PERSONS
- 秋田医学 38(2), 63-69, 2011-12
- NAID 110008752362
- 医療薬学 37(1), 49-55, 2011
- NAID 130004502652
- Hypnotic and Sleep Quality-Enhancing Properties of Kavain in Sleep-Disturbed Rats
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 111(3), 293-298, 2009-11-20
- NAID 10026154277
- Rilmazafone is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. A list of US medications equivalent to Rilmazafone is available on the Drugs.com website. ... Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more ...
- Rilmazafone Hydrochloride is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. A list of US medications equivalent to Rilmazafone Hydrochloride is available on the Drugs.com website. ... Drugs.com provides accurate and ...