- confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy; "a private place"; "private discussions"; "private lessons"; "a private club"; "a private secretary"; "private property"; "the former President is now a private citizen"; "public figures struggle to maintain a private life"
- an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines; "our prisoner was just a private and knew nothing of value" (同)buck private, common soldier
- concerning things deeply private and personal; "private correspondence"; "private family matters"
- used of flowers having usually only one row or whorl of petals; "single chrysanthemums resemble daisies and may have more than one row of petals"
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base (同)bingle
- not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective; "judging a contest with a single eye"; "a single devotion to duty"; "undivided affection"; "gained their exclusive attention" (同)undivided, exclusive
- existing alone or consisting of one entity or part or aspect or individual; "upon the hill stood a single tower"; "had but a single thought which was to escape"; "a single survivor"; "a single serving"; "a single lens"; "a single thickness"
- having uniform application; "a single legal code for all"
- hit a single; "the batter singled to left field"
- characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing; "an individual serving"; "single occupancy"; "a single bed" (同)single
- a single organism
- separate and distinct from others of the same kind; "mark the individual pages"; "on a case-by-case basis" (同)case-by-case, item-by-item
- concerning one person exclusively; "we all have individual cars"; "each room has a private bath" (同)private
- being or characteristic of a single thing or person; "individual drops of rain"; "please mark the individual pages"; "they went their individual ways" (同)single
- used of spoken and written language
- not officially recognized or controlled; "an informal agreement"; "a loose organization of the local farmers" (同)loose
- not formal; "conservative people unaccustomed to informal dress"; "an informal free-and-easy manner"; "an informal gathering of friends"
- by a private person or interest; "a privately financed campaign"
- kept private or confined to those intimately concerned; "it was discussed privately between the two men"; "privately, she thought differently"; "some member of his own party hoped privately for his defeat"; "he was questioned in private" (同)in private, in camera
- someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information (同)PI, private_eye, private investigator, operative, shamus, sherlock
- a nuisance that interferes with your interest in and private use and enjoyment of your land
- a school established and controlled privately and supported by endowment and tuition
- 『私的迭』,個人的な / 『私有の』,私営の,私立の / 『内密の』,非公開の,秘密の / 公職についていない,在野の;(軍隊で)士官(下士官)でない / 人目につからい,孤立した / 兵卒,兵(軍隊で最も下の三階級)
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『たった一つ』(『一人』)『の』,単独の;《否定文で》ただ一つ(一人)(もない) / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『一人用の』・『独身の』・《名詞の前にのみ用いて》個々の,別々の / 単一の,単式の;(花が)一重咲きの,単弁の / 《英》(切符が)片道の / 〈C〉一人,1個;独身者 / 〈C〉《話》(ホテルの部屋,船室,列車寝台などの)一人用 / 〈C〉(野球で)シングルヒット,単打 / 《複数形で》(テニスなどの)シングルスの試合,単試合 / 《英》片道切符 / 《複数形で》《話》1ドル(ポンド)札 / …‘を'1人(1個)だけ選び出す《+『out』+『名,』+『名』+『out』》 / (野球で)シングルヒットを打つ
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『個々の』,個別の(separate) / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『個人的な』,一個人の / 『独特の』, / (全体に対する)『個人』,個体 / 《話》《形容詞と共に用いて》(…な)人
- 『正式でない』,略式の / 打ち解けた,儀式ばらない / 口語体の,会話調の
- 個人として / ひそかに,秘密に
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Does insufficient access to dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) stifle the provision of quality osteoporosis care in New Zealand?
- Milsom S, Leung W, Twigden V, Mitchell P, Nowitz M, Cornish J.SourceDepartment of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Auckland, Private Bag, Auckland Mail Centre, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2013 Dec;8(1-2):120. doi: 10.1007/s11657-013-0120-9. Epub 2013 Jan 30.
- Access to dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) scanning varies significantly throughout New Zealand with the majority of scans funded privately or through the health industry. Barriers to access need to be addressed if osteoporosis guidelines are to be implemented across the country equitably, to
- PMID 23361437
- In vivo digestion of bovine milk fat globules: Effect of processing and interfacial structural changes. I. Gastric digestion.
- Gallier S, Cui J, Olson TD, Rutherfurd SM, Ye A, Moughan PJ, Singh H.SourceRiddet Institute, Massey University, Private Bag 11 222, Palmerston North 4442, New Zealand. Electronic address: S.Gallier@massey.ac.nz.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Dec 1;141(3):3273-81. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.06.020. Epub 2013 Jun 14.
- The aim was to study the in vivo gastric digestion of fat globules in bovine cream from raw, pasteurised or pasteurised and homogenised milk. Fasted rats were gavaged once and chyme samples were collected after 30, 120 and 180min post-gavage. Proteins from raw (RC) and pasteurised (PC) creams appear
- PMID 23871087
- In vivo digestion of bovine milk fat globules: Effect of processing and interfacial structural changes. II. Upper digestive tract digestion.
- Gallier S, Zhu XQ, Rutherfurd SM, Ye A, Moughan PJ, Singh H.SourceRiddet Institute, Massey University, Private Bag 11 222, Palmerston North 4442, New Zealand. Electronic address: S.Gallier@massey.ac.nz.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Dec 1;141(3):3215-23. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.06.019. Epub 2013 Jun 14.
- The aim of this research was to study the effect of milk processing on the in vivo upper digestive tract digestion of milk fat globules. Fasted rats were serially gavaged over a 5h period with cream from raw, pasteurised, or pasteurised and homogenised milk. Only a few intact dietary proteins and pe
- PMID 23871080
- Rapid detection of melamine adulteration in dairy milk by SB-ATR-Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
- Jawaid S, Talpur FN, Sherazi ST, Nizamani SM, Khaskheli AA.SourceNational Center of Excellence in Analytical Chemistry, University of Sindh, Jamshoro 76080, Pakistan.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Dec 1;141(3):3066-71. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.05.106. Epub 2013 Jun 2.
- Melamine is a nitrogenous chemical substance used principally as a starting material for the manufacture of synthetic resins. Due to its very high proportion of nitrogen melamine has been added illegitimately to foods and feeds to increase the measured protein content, which determines the value of
- PMID 23871060
- 民間の中規模病院におけるダビンチ2台体制の構築と課題 (特集 今、一番新しい手術室を探る(Part1)高機能な手術室を求めて)
- IPOs, growth, and the impact of relaxing listing requirements
- Takahashi Hidenori,Yamada Kazuo
- Journal of Banking & Finance 59, 505-519, 2015-10
- … We use a dataset that covers both public and private firms for more than 30. …
- NAID 120005649226
- 江 存孝
- 人間社会環境研究 (30), 59-75, 2015-09-28
- … As a result of this analysis, we would like to propose the following points: (a) the legitimacy of adulterer murder, which developed from a "legitimate self-defense" into a means of "private punishment," was established through the development of the Ming Code; …
- NAID 120005656712
- イルハン エザン アイクット
- 人間社会環境研究 (30), 41-57, 2015-09-28
- … Turkish Beer Industry had been evolved from a monopoly, made by government, to a duopoly, constituted by private entities, within the last forty years. …
- NAID 120005656711
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /práivt/[形]1 ((限定))（公の部分と区別して）個人の立場の, 個人的な, 私的な, プライベートな, 一身上の（⇔public）one's private affairs｜私事a private view [opinion]｜私見one's private ...
- private キーワードは、メンバー アクセス修飾子です。 プライベートなアクセスは、許容度が最も低いアクセス レベルです。 この例に示すように、プライベートなメンバーには、クラスの本体内か、メンバーが宣言されている構造体の ...
- private 【他動】民営化する 【名】 兵卒、プライベート 米陸軍の上等兵および... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- the practice of one's profession as an independent rather than as an employee.
- the work of a professional health care provider who is independent of economic or policy control by professional peers except for licensing and other legal restrictions.