- excluding much or all; especially all but a particular group or minority; "exclusive clubs"; "an exclusive restaurants and shops"
- a news report that is reported first by one news organization; "he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials" (同)scoop
- not divided or shared with others; "they have exclusive use of the machine"; "sole rights of publication" (同)sole
- accessible to all (同)unrestricted
- 『除外する』,排他的な;相いれない;(人が)打ち解けない / 入会に制限のある,選ばれた人のための / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『独占的な』,専用の / 完全な,全くの / 《話》(商品・ホテルなどが)高級な,一流の / (新聞の)独占記事 / (特定の品の)独占商品
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Women's choices regarding HIV testing, disclosure and partner involvement in infant feeding and care in a rural district of Malawi with high HIV prevalence.
- Bedell RA, van Lettow M, Landes M.Author information a Dignitas International , Zomba , Malawi.AbstractThe influence of HIV-related stigma on women's choices with regard to HIV testing, disclosure and partner involvement in infant feeding and care is not well understood in rural Malawi but may influence the risk of vertical HIV transmission and infant health. In a study of HIV-infected and -uninfected women in 20 rural locations in Zomba District, Malawi, mothers were questioned at 18-20 months post-partum about these issues. Ten per cent of women claimed unknown HIV status in labour so HIV testing should be routinely offered in Labour & Delivery wards. HIV-infected women were somewhat less likely to disclose to their partners than HIV-uninfected women (89 and 97%, respectively; p = 0.007) or to be cohabiting with partners during pregnancy (74 and 86%, respectively; p = 0.03). Partners of women were less inclined to disclose their HIV testing or HIV status (49 and 66% of partners of HIV-infected and -uninfected women, respectively). Greater partner testing and disclosure may improve prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV (PMTCT) in this population. A majority of women were inclined to make feeding decisions on their own, whereas most felt that other health-related decisions should also involve the father. Most mothers believe that exclusive breast feeding (EBF) is the best infant feeding method (for the first six months) but it was actually practiced by a minority of women (20% of HIV-infected and 5% of HIV-uninfected mothers; p = 0.01). EBF needs systematic support in order to be practised.
- AIDS care.AIDS Care.2014 Apr;26(4):483-6. doi: 10.1080/09540121.2013.841830. Epub 2013 Oct 4.
- The influence of HIV-related stigma on women's choices with regard to HIV testing, disclosure and partner involvement in infant feeding and care is not well understood in rural Malawi but may influence the risk of vertical HIV transmission and infant health. In a study of HIV-infected and -uninfecte
- PMID 24090356
- Tropism of the in situ growth from biopsies of childhood neuroectodermal tumors following transplantation into experimental teratoma.
- Jamil S, Hultman I, Cedervall J, Ali RQ, Fuchs G, Gustavsson B, Asmundsson J, Sandstedt B, Kogner P, Ahrlund-Richter L.Author information Department of Women's and Children's Health, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.AbstractExperimental teratoma induced from human pluripotent stem cells with normal karyotype can be described as a failed embryonic process and includes besides advanced organoid development also large elements of tissue with a prolonged occurrence of immature neural components. Such immature components, although benign, exhibit strong morphological resemblance with tumors of embryonic neuroectodermal origin. Here, we demonstrate that biopsy material from childhood tumors of neural embryonic origin transplanted to mature experimental teratoma can show an exclusive preference for matching tissue. Tumor specimens from five children with; Supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal tumor (sPNET); Pilocytic astrocytoma of the brainstem; Classic medulloblastoma; peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor (pPNET) or neuroblastoma (NB), respectively, were transplanted. Analysis of up to 120 sections of each tumor revealed an engraftment for three of the transplanted tumors: pPNET, sPNET, and NB, with a protruding growth from the latter two that were selected for detailed examination. The histology revealed a strict tropism with a non-random integration into what morphologically appeared as matched embryonic microenvironment recuperating the patient tumor histology. The findings suggest specific advantages over xenotransplantation and lead us to propose that transplantation to the human embryonic microenvironment in experimental teratoma can be a well-needed complement for preclinical in vivo studies of childhood neuroectodermal tumors.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Apr 1;134(7):1630-7. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28498. Epub 2013 Oct 17.
- Experimental teratoma induced from human pluripotent stem cells with normal karyotype can be described as a failed embryonic process and includes besides advanced organoid development also large elements of tissue with a prolonged occurrence of immature neural components. Such immature components, a
- PMID 24122295
- Effect of body-scaled information on reaching in children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy: a pilot study.
- Huang HH, Ellis TD, Wagenaar RC, Fetters L.Author information Department of Occupational Therapy and Graduate Institute of Behavioral Sciences, Healthy Aging Research Center (Dr Huang), Chang Gung University, Tao-Yuan, Taiwan; Department of Physical Therapy and Athletic Training (Drs Huang, Ellis, and Wagenaar), College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts; Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy (Drs Huang and Fetters), University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California; Department of Pediatrics (Dr Fetters), Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California.AbstractPURPOSE: This study examined body-scaled information that specifies the reach patterns of children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and children with typical development.
- Pediatric physical therapy : the official publication of the Section on Pediatrics of the American Physical Therapy Association.Pediatr Phys Ther.2014 Spring;26(1):28-37. doi: 10.1097/PEP.0000000000000008.
- PURPOSE: This study examined body-scaled information that specifies the reach patterns of children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and children with typical development.METHODS: Nine children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy (3-5 years) and 9 age-matched children with typical development participated i
- PMID 24356315
- Adherence to imatinib therapy in patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- Blay JY, Rutkowski P.Author information Department of Medicine, Centre Léon-Bérard-Claude-Bernard Lyon-1 University, Lyon, France. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractImatinib mesylate, an oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor, is indicated for first-line treatment of patients with unresectable and/or metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST). Imatinib also is approved as adjuvant therapy for patients following resection of primary GIST. Despite the efficacy of imatinib for the treatment of patients with GIST, adherence to treatment can prove difficult. Clinical studies have identified a number of factors that have a significant association with non-adherence to therapy, including age >51years, female sex, a high number of concomitant medications, and complications with patients' therapy or the disease itself. Moreover, treatment-related adverse events and increased healthcare costs have been shown to have an impact on patients' adherence to therapy. A study of perceptions of adherence to therapy found discrepancies between actual and perceived adherence rates; both patients and physicians overestimate adherence to treatment. Non-adherence to treatment is not exclusive to oncology, and occurs in other disease areas, particularly with chronic conditions. Evidence from other disease areas suggests that routine assessment of adherence and the implementation of adherence programs can lead to improvements in health status and reduced healthcare costs. Improving patient adherence to imatinib treatment for patients with unresectable/metastatic GIST is particularly important, because non-adherence has a significant impact on clinical outcomes and healthcare costs. Therefore, the effective management of treatment-related adverse events along with patient education may be important in keeping patients compliant with continuous therapy.
- Cancer treatment reviews.Cancer Treat Rev.2014 Mar;40(2):242-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ctrv.2013.07.005. Epub 2013 Aug 7.
- Imatinib mesylate, an oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor, is indicated for first-line treatment of patients with unresectable and/or metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST). Imatinib also is approved as adjuvant therapy for patients following resection of primary GIST. Despite the efficacy of
- PMID 23931926
- Comparison of breast care for completion of exclusive breastfeeding between Tanzania and Japan
- A new Differential Evolution using Pairwise Exclusive Hypervolume for Many-objective Optimization
- Kiyoharu Tagawa
- 情報処理学会研究報告. MPS, 数理モデル化と問題解決研究報告 2013-MPS-92(29), 1-2, 2013-02-20
- … In order to obtain a good approximation of the Pareto-optimal solution set for MOP, this paper presents a new evolutionary algorithm based on Differential Evolution (DE), which uses Pairwise Exclusive Hypervolume (PEH) as the secondary criterion for sorting non-dominated solutions. …
- NAID 110009550177
- 今村俊幸 ,林熙龍 ,内海貴弘 ,山田進 ,町田昌彦
- 情報処理学会研究報告. [ハイパフォーマンスコンピューティング] 2013-HPC-138(7), 1-7, 2013-02-14
- 異なる 2 世代の GPU コアにおいて基本線形計算の一つである SYMV カーネルの自動チューニングについて報告する.SYMV カーネルは対称性を利用したループ変換と Atomic 操作によって排他制御を行うことで Fermi コア上で従来の CUDA-BLAS ライブラリの実装よりも高速化される.この実装には 4 つのパラメータがあり行列の次元を数えるとその探索空間の大きさは膨大なものとなる. …
- NAID 110009536432
- Exclusiveは大阪府箕面市船場西にあるセレクトショップです、レディース、メンズの人気ブランドを多数を取り揃えております。トゥルーレリジョン正規取扱店です。 大阪 箕面 船場西 セレクトショップ エクスクルーシブ Exclusive レディースと ...
- exclusiveとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 非開放的な, 特権階級に限られた；((叙述))（…に）限定された, 限られた((to ...))an exclusive club会員制の高級クラブan exclusive residential area高級住宅地域.2 唯一の, ひとりだけの；独占的なones ...
- exclusiveで始まる語句は？英和辞典。goo辞書は無料で使える日本最大級の辞書サービスです。 ... gooのお知らせ gooヘルスケア「おもいやり食堂」 8月のおもいやりメニューはこれ！「鶏肉のりんご酢煮夏野菜添え」。
- (be ～)～だけに限定されている、～専用である、～にしかない
- transvestic fetishism: wearing women's clothing, particularly underclothing (exclusive to heterosexual men)