- the tendency for a memory or idea to persist or recur without any apparent stimulus for it
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Enhanced attention and impulsive action following NMDA receptor GluN2B-selective antagonist pretreatment.
- Higgins GA1, Silenieks LB2, MacMillan C3, Sevo J3, Zeeb FD4, Thevarkunnel S2.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2016 Sep 15;311:1-14. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2016.05.025. Epub 2016 May 11.
- NMDA GluN2B (NR2B) subtype selective antagonists are currently in clinical development for a variety of indications, including major depression. We previously reported the selective NMDA GluN2B antagonists Ro 63-1908 and traxoprodil, increase premature responding in a 5-choice serial reaction time t
- PMID 27180168
- Characterization of ultrasonic vocalizations of Fragile X mice.
- Belagodu AP1, Johnson AM2, Galvez R3.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2016 Sep 1;310:76-83. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2016.04.016. Epub 2016 Apr 30.
- Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) is the leading form of inherited intellectual disability. It is caused by the transcriptional silencing of FMR1, the gene which codes for the Fragile X Mental Retardation Protein (FMRP). Patients who have FXS exhibit numerous behavioral and cognitive impairments, such as att
- PMID 27142239
- Optimization and pharmacological validation of a set-shifting procedure for assessing executive function in rats.
- Troudet R1, Detrait E1, Hanon E1, Lamberty Y2.
- Journal of neuroscience methods.J Neurosci Methods.2016 Aug 1;268:182-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2015.08.012. Epub 2015 Aug 19.
- BACKGROUND: Set-shifting tests represent a reliable paradigm to assess executive functions in humans and animals. In the rat, set-shifting in a cross-maze is a recognized method. In this test, rats must learn an egocentric rule to locate food reinforcement. Once acquired, a second rule, based on vis
- PMID 26296285
- 自閉スペクトラム症と常同行動(こだわり行動)について : 強迫性障害との関連をどう見るか (特集 今日の自閉スペクトラム症,子どもから大人まで)
- The Possible Link between GABAergic Dysfunction and Cognitive Decline in a Patient with Idiopathic Hypoparathyroidism
- per·sev·er·ate (pər-sĕv′ə-rāt′) intr.v. per·sev·er·at·ed, per·sev·er·at·ing, per·sev·er·ates Psychology To manifest or experience perseveration. [Back-formation from perseveration.] per·sev′er·a′tive adj. perseverative (pəˈsɛvərətɪv) adj ...
- Perseverative definition, to repeat something insistently or redundantly: to perseverate in reminding children of their responsibilities. See more. ... People invent new words all the time, but which ones actually make it?