- (library science) the count of books that are loaned by a library over a specified period
- movement through a circuit; especially the movement of blood through the heart and blood vessels
- number of copies of a newspaper or magazine that are sold; "by increasing its circulation the newspaper hoped to increase its advertising"
- the spread or transmission of something (as news or money) to a wider group or area
- free movement or passage (as of cytoplasm within a cell or sap through a plant); "ocean circulation is an important part of global climate"; "a fan aids air circulation"
- the dissemination of copies of periodicals (as newspapers or magazines)
- related to the key issue but not of central importance; "a peripheral interest"; "energy is far from a peripheral issue in the economy"; "peripheral issues"
- (computer science) electronic equipment connected by cable to the CPU of a computer; "disk drives and printers are important peripherals" (同)computer peripheral, peripheral device
- on or near an edge or constituting an outer boundary; the outer area; "Russias peripheral provinces"; "peripheral suburbs"
- 〈U〉『血液の循環』,血行 / 〈U〉(貨幣の)流通;(情報・うわさなどの)流布伝達;(新聞・雑誌など,印刷物の)配布 / 〈C〉(新聞・雑誌などの)発行部数
- 周囲の; 周辺（装置）の・末梢的な・重要でない; （...に比べて）瑣末な (to); 【医】末端部の; コンピュータの周辺装置
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Clinical applicability of reticulated platelets.
- Dusse LM1, Freitas LG2.
- Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry.Clin Chim Acta.2015 Jan 15;439C:143-147. doi: 10.1016/j.cca.2014.10.024. Epub 2014 Oct 23.
- BACKGROUND: Reticulated platelets (RPs), immature platelets newly released from the bone marrow into the circulation, have a high content of ribonucleic acid and are larger and more active in thrombus formation.OBJECTIVE: This review compiles articles that evaluated RP in order to establish their cl
- PMID 25451948
- A secretagogin locus of the mammalian hypothalamus controls stress hormone release.
- Romanov RA1, Alpár A2, Zhang MD1, Zeisel A3, Calas A4, Landry M4, Fuszard M5, Shirran SL5, Schnell R3, Dobolyi Á6, Oláh M7, Spence L8, Mulder J9, Martens H10, Palkovits M11, Uhlen M12, Sitte HH13, Botting CH5, Wagner L14, Linnarsson S3, Hökfelt T15, Harkany T16.
- The EMBO journal.EMBO J.2015 Jan 2;34(1):36-54. doi: 10.15252/embj.201488977. Epub 2014 Nov 27.
- A hierarchical hormonal cascade along the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis orchestrates bodily responses to stress. Although corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH), produced by parvocellular neurons of the hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus (PVN) and released into the portal circulation at the m
- PMID 25430741
- Influence of smoking cigarettes on cerebral blood flow parameters.
- Kochanowicz J1, Lewko J2, Rutkowski R3, Turek G3, Sieskiewicz A4, Lyson T3, Mariak Z3.
- Biological research for nursing.Biol Res Nurs.2015 Jan;17(1):8-12. doi: 10.1177/1099800413512175. Epub 2013 Nov 26.
- INTRODUCTION: While chronic cigarette smoking can lead to increased risk of stroke, the acute effects of smoking have not been established. We studied the changes in blood flow parameters in the major cerebral arteries caused by smoking one cigarette.METHOD: Using transcranial color-coded sonography
- PMID 24285784
- Efficacy of 24-Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring in Evaluating Response to Percutaneous Transluminal Renal Angioplasty
- Trunk-to-Peripheral Fat Ratio Predicts Subsequent Blood Pressure Levels in Pubertal Children With Relatively Low Body Fat – Three-Year Follow-up Study –
- cir·cu·la·tion (ser'kyū-lā'shŭn), Movements in a circle, or through a circular course, or through a course that leads back to the same point; usually referring to blood circulation, but can apply to other commodities such as bile salts. [L. circulatio
- circulation 1. the transport of oxygenated blood through the arteries to the capillaries, where it nourishes the tissues, and the return of oxygen-depleted blood through the veins to the heart, where the cycle is renewed 2. the flow of sap ...
- peripheral circulation
- peripheral nerve、peripherally、peripheric、periphery
- blood circulation、circulate、circulatory、hematogenic