- non-cardiac chest pain
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable; "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school" (同)anguish, hurt
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder; "the patient developed severe pain and distension" (同)hurting
- a bothersome annoying person; "that kid is a terrible pain" (同)pain in the neck, nuisance
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort; "as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain" (同)pain_sensation, painful sensation
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid; "the pain of loneliness" (同)painfulness
- box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- 〈C〉〈U〉(肉体のある部分の)『苦痛』,『痛み』 / 〈U〉(精神的な)『苦痛』,心痛 / 《複数形で》骨折り,苦労,努力 / 〈C〉不快感,いやな感じ;うんざりさせるもの,やっかい者 / (肉体的・精神的に)…‘に'苦痛を与える(受動態にできない)
- (ふた付きのじょうぶな)『大箱』,ひつ / 《米》たんす(=chest of drawers) / (…の)たんすいっぱい《+『of』+『名』》 / 『胸[部]』,肺
- 《補語にのみ用いて》腹を立てて / 《補語にのみ用いて》(心が)鐘ついて / 不愉快な,気まずい
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Prevalence and Overlap of Noncardiac Conditions in the Evaluation of Low-risk Acute Chest Pain Patients.
- Al-Ani M1, Winchester DE.
- Critical pathways in cardiology.Crit Pathw Cardiol.2015 Sep;14(3):97-102. doi: 10.1097/HPC.0000000000000050.
- BACKGROUND: When patients present to the emergency department with a complaint concerning for heart disease, this often becomes the primary focus of their evaluation. While patients with noncardiac causes of chest pain outnumber those with cardiac causes, noncardiac etiologies are frequently overloo
- PMID 26214812
- Role of Th1 and Th17 cells in the development and complexity of coronary artery disease: comparison analysis by the methods of flow cytometry and SYNTAX score.
- Kim JD1, Lee SH, Seo EH, Woo SY, Kim SH, Chung SM, Kim HJ.
- Coronary artery disease.Coron Artery Dis.2015 Jul 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: There have been few reports on the relationship between the expression of the CD4 T cells producing interferon-γ (Th1)/interleukin-17 (Th17) and degree of atherosclerosis. Thus, we analyzed Th1 and Th17 cell frequencies in patients with noncardiac chest pain (control), stable angina (SA
- PMID 26180995
- 'Everything's fine, so why does it happen?' A qualitative investigation of patients' perceptions of noncardiac chest pain.
- Webster R1, Thompson AR2, Norman P1.
- Journal of clinical nursing.J Clin Nurs.2015 Jul;24(13-14):1936-45. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12841. Epub 2015 May 19.
- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES: To examine patients' perceptions and experiences of noncardiac chest pain, within the framework of the common sense model.BACKGROUND: Patients with noncardiac chest pain have good physical prognosis, but frequently suffer prolonged pain and psychological distress. The common sen
- PMID 25988506
- Acid Reflux in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease and Refractory Chest Pain
- Liu Yijun,He Suyu,Chen Yongjun,Xu Jianyu,Tang Chuansu,Tang Yi,Luo Guiquan
- Internal Medicine 52(11), 1165-1171, 2013
- … Objective To investigate the influence of acid reflux on chest pain and ischemic events and the effects of cardiac drugs on acid reflux in patients with coronary artery disease (CAD) and refractory chest pain. … Results GERD was identified in 38 (69%) patients, with 49% of all chest pain occurring in association with acid reflux. …
- NAID 130003365616
- Influence of Common Cardiac Drugs on Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: Multicenter Questionnaire Survey
- Nakaji Gen,Kogawa Yousuke,Nakamura Hisataka,Fujihara Masahiko,Fukata Mitsuhiro,Yasuda Shioto,Odashiro Keita,Maruyama Toru,Akashi Koichi
- Journal of Arrhythmia 27(Supplement), PJ1_032, 2011
- … Although gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) causes noncardiac chest pain, systemic studies surveying the effects of common cardiac drugs on symptomatic GERD are rare. …
- NAID 130002130542
- 非心臓性胸痛の治療 (特集 機能性身体症候群(FSS)--実態と診療のストラテジー) -- (機能性身体症状の心身医療の実際--症例提示を含めて)
- Non-cardiac chest pain (NCCP) is a term used to describe chest pain that resembles heart pain (also called angina) in patients who do not ... It also indicates that a very common source of chest pain (non-cardiac) arises from the esophagus.
- noncardiac chest pain、non-cardiac chest pain NCCP
非心臓性胸痛, noncardiac chest pain, non-cardiac chest pain
- noncardiac chest pain
- physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
- a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body
- mental or emotional suffering or torment
- laborious or careful efforts; assiduous care
- the suffering of childbirth.
- breast、pectoral、pectoral region、thoraces、thoracic、thorax