- latex bead、latex particle、microsphere
- a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium); the term is not in technical use (同)bug, germ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Surface molecular imprinting onto silver microspheres for surface enhanc24 June 2013ed Raman scattering applications.
- Chang L, Ding Y, Li X.SourceSchool of Chemistry, Jilin Normal University, Siping 136000, China. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Dec 15;50:106-10. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.06.002. Epub 2013 Jun 24.
- A simple route for the synthesis of core-shell Ag-molecularly imprinted polymer (Ag@MIP) hybrid was proposed. Silver microspheres were first fabricated by the acid-directed self-assembly technique, and then they were modified using coupling agent, core-shell Ag@MIP hybrid were finally obtained throu
- PMID 23838276
- DNA diagnosis in a microseparator based on particle aggregation.
- Chen YT, Liu YC, Fang WF, Huang CJ, Fan SK, Chen WJ, Chang WT, Huang CH, Yang JT.SourceDepartment of Mechanical Engineering, National Taiwan University, No.1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Dec 15;50:8-13. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.06.017. Epub 2013 Jun 14.
- A novel aggregation-based biosensing method to achieve detection of oligonucleotides in a pinched-flow fractionation (PFF) microseparator was developed. Employing functionalized polystyrene microspheres, this method is capable of the direct detection of the concentration of a specific DNA sequence.
- PMID 23827371
- Development and primary application of a fluorescent liquid bead array for the simultaneous identification of multiple genetically modified maize.
- Han X, Wang H, Chen H, Mei L, Wu S, Jia G, Cheng T, Zhu S, Lin X.SourceChinese Academy of Inspection and Quarantine, Room 614, Building 241, HUIXINLI, Huixinxi Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, China. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Nov 15;49:360-6. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.05.045. Epub 2013 Jun 6.
- An integration event-specific fluorescent liquid bead array was developed for the simultaneous identification of 10 genetically modified (GM) maize, including Bt176, Bt11, MON810, NK603, GA21, MON88017, MON89034, MIR604, T25 and MIR162, as well as one non-GM maize. The system comprised 11 specific o
- PMID 23796535
- The microbead pillow comes in many styles but always serves as an effective sleep aid. ... Microbead Pillow A free resource dedicated to educating you about microbead pillows. The microbead pillow is a popular item these days ...
- The #1 Microbead Pillow Store online offering the most comprehensive selections of Microbead Pillows from all major brands, that are hypoallergenic, eco friendly, and provide many health benefits for great posture, pain management ...
- blob、fine grain、fine granule、latex bead、latex particle、microbead、microparticle、particulate
- latex particle、microbead、microsphere
- latex bead、microbead、microsphere