- latex bead、microbead、microsphere
- of a later stage in the development of a language or literature; used especially of dead languages; "Late Greek"
- later than usual or than expected; "the train arrived late"; "we awoke late"; "the children came late to school"; "notice came so tardily that we almost missed the deadline"; "I belatedly wished her a happy birthday" (同)belatedly, tardily
- at or toward an end or late period or stage of development; "the late phase of feudalism"; "a later symptom of the disease"; "later medical science could have saved the child" (同)later
- of the immediate past or just previous to the present time; "a late development"; "their late quarrel"; "his recent trip to Africa"; "in recent months"; "a recent issue of the journal" (同)recent
- at an advanced age or stage; "she married late"; "undertook the project late in her career"
- being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time; "late evening"; "late 18th century"; "a late movie"; "took a late flight"; "had a late breakfast"
- having died recently; "her late husband"
- a body having finite mass and internal structure but negligible dimensions (同)subatomic_particle
- a function word that can be used in English to form phrasal verbs
- a milky exudate from certain plants that coagulates on exposure to air
- (定刻・通常・予定の時間より)『遅れた』,遅い / (時刻が)『遅い』,遅く始まる,遅くまで続く;夜更けの / (時期が)『遅い』,終りごろの,後期の / 『最近の』,最新の(recent) / 《the~,one's~》『前の』,先の,前任の(former) / 《the~,one's~》『故』…,つい先ごろ死んだ / (定刻などより)『遅れて』,遅く / (時刻が)『遅く』,遅くまで,(特に)夜更けに;(時期が)遅く,終りごろに / 『最近』,近ごろ(recently)
- 小片,(ごく)少量,微量 / 粒子 / 不変化詞(冠詞・前置詞・接続詞・感嘆詞など語形変化のない語);小詞,小辞
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Functional recovery of urethra by plasmid DNA-loaded injectable agent for the treatment of urinary incontinence.
- Choi SJ, Oh SH, Kim IG, Chun SY, Lee JY, Lee JH.SourceDepartment of Advanced Materials, Hannam University, 461-6 Jeonmin Dong, Yuseong Gu, Daejeon 305-811, Republic of Korea.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2013 Jul;34(20):4766-76. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2013.03.045. Epub 2013 Mar 29.
- Stress urinary incontinence (SUI) is an embarrassing problem affecting a large number of women and interfering with their quality of life. The injury or weakness of urethral supporting tissues by childbirth and aging has been considered as key factors in the development of the SUI. In this study, pl
- PMID 23545290
- Trophic level transfer of microplastic: Mytilus edulis (L.) to Carcinus maenas (L.).
- Farrell P, Nelson K.SourceInstitute of Marine Sciences, University of Portsmouth, Ferry Road, Portsmouth PO4 9LY, UK. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex : 1987).Environ Pollut.2013 Jun;177:1-3. doi: 10.1016/j.envpol.2013.01.046. Epub 2013 Feb 28.
- This study investigated the trophic transfer of microplastic from mussels to crabs. Mussels (Mytilus edulis) were exposed to 0.5 μm fluorescent polystyrene microspheres, then fed to crabs (Carcinus maenas). Tissue samples were then taken at intervals up to 21 days. The number of microspheres in th
- PMID 23434827
- Adhesive microbeads for the targeting delivery of anticaries agents of vegetable origin.
- Conti B, Colzani B, Papetti A, Mascherpa D, Dorati R, Genta I, Pruzzo C, Signoretto C, Zaura E, Lingström P, Ofek I, Wilson M, Spratt DA, Gazzani G.SourceDepartment of Drug Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of Pavia, Via Taramelli 12, 27100 Pavia, Italy. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Jun 1;138(2-3):898-904. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2012.11.097. Epub 2012 Dec 5.
- The formulation of quinic acid, a food constituent demonstrating potential anticaries and antigingivitis properties, was investigated in an adhesive microparticulate delivery system with the goal of improving its effect by prolonging its residence time at the site of action. Alginate and chitosan we
- PMID 23411194
- Evaluation of Particle Protection Capability of Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography Mask Carrier in Vacuum Transfer by Experiment and Calculation
- Amemiya Mitsuaki,Ota Kazuya,Taguchi Takao [他],Suga Osamu
- Jpn J Appl Phys 50(9), 096701-096701-7, 2011-09-25
- … In extreme ultraviolet lithography (EUVL), particle-free mask handling is a critical issue. … We have studied particle protection capability of a dual pod, which consists of an outer pod and an inner pod that holds the mask. … Our experiment and calculation demonstrated that a dual pod prevents particle addition in a quality area of $142\times 142$ mm2 at the center of the mask, because particles entering the inner pod stopped near the edges. …
- NAID 150000057925
- Characterization of associated proteins and phospholipids in natural rubber latex(ENZYMOLOGY, PROTEIN ENGINEERING, AND ENZYME TECHNOLOGY)
- Sansatsadeekul Jitlada,Sakdapipanich Jitladda,Rojruthai Porntip
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 111(6), 628-634, 2011-06
- … Non-rubber components present in natural rubber (NR) latex, such as proteins and phospholipids, are presumed to be distributed in the serum fraction as well as surrounding the rubber particle surface. … The phospholipid-protein layers covering the rubber particle surface are especially interesting due to their ability to enhance the colloidal stability of NR latex. …
- NAID 110008672806
- Synthesis of polybutadiene-based particles via dispersion ring-opening metathesis polymerization JOURNAL OF POLYMER SCIENCE (IN TWO SECTIONS), Issue 5 2004 Abraham Chemtob Abstract Latex particles based on 1,4 ...
- A technique of latex particle size determination (in the range 0.07–0.5 μm) using dark field microscopy has been developed. The method is basically a light s ... Latex particle size. VI. Latex particle size by dark field microscopy, a ...
- blob、fine grain、fine granule、latex bead、latex particle、microbead、microparticle、particulate
- latex particle
- latex particle、microbead、microsphere
- latex bead、latex particle、microsphere