- temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work; "he was hospitalized for extreme fatigue"; "growing fatigue was apparent from the decline in the execution of their athletic skills"; "weariness overcame her after twelve hours and she fell asleep" (同)weariness, tiredness
- used of materials (especially metals) in a weakened state caused by long stress; "metal fatigue"
- (always used with a modifier) boredom resulting from overexposure to something; "he was suffering from museum fatigue"; "after watching TV with her husband she had a bad case of football fatigue"; "the American public is experiencing scandal fatigue"; "po
- physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression) (同)unease, uneasiness
- 体のだるさ,疲老,けん怠 / 無気力
- 〈U〉(心身の激しい)『疲労』疲れ / 〈C〉労働,労役,疲れさせるもの / 〈U〉(軍でのそうじ,料理などの)雑役 / 《複数形で》《米》(軍での)作業服 / …‘を'『疲労させる』
- 〈U〉(病気の前兆の)気分のすぐれない状態,不快感 / 《単数形で》不安,いらいら
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Decreased environmental complexity during development impairs habituation of reinforcer effectiveness of sensory stimuli.
- Wang R1, Hausknecht KA2, Haj-Dahmane S2, Shen RY3, Richards JB2.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2018 Jan 30;337:53-60. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2017.09.032. Epub 2017 Sep 21.
- PMID 28943426
- Affective symptoms in schizophrenia are strongly associated with neurocognitive deficits indicating disorders in executive functions, visual memory, attention and social cognition.
- Kanchanatawan B1, Thika S1, Anderson G2, Galecki P3, Maes M4.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2018 Jan 3;80(Pt C):168-176. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2017.06.031. Epub 2017 Jun 27.
- PMID 28666826
- Limitations of oxygen uptake and leg muscle activity during ascending evacuation in stairways.
- Halder A1, Kuklane K2, Gao C2, Miller M3, Delin M4, Norén J5, Fridolf K6.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2018 Jan;66:52-63. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2017.08.003. Epub 2017 Aug 29.
- PMID 28958430
- History of Stress-related Health Changes: A Cue to Pursue a Diagnosis of Latent Primary Adrenal Insufficiency
- Lassitude definition, weariness of body or mind from strain, oppressive climate, etc.; lack of energy; listlessness; languor. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out ...
- Symptoms of the disease include paleness and lassitude. <our lassitude was such that we couldn't even be bothered to get more soda from the fridge> ... lethargy, languor, lassitude, stupor, torpor mean physical or mental ...
- malaise, lassitude