- interference microscope、interference microscopy
- (American football) blocking a players path with your body; "he ran interference for the quarterback"
- optical properties; "the optics of a telescope"
- the branch of physics that studies the physical properties of light
- 〈U〉(…への)干渉,口出し,妨害《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(ラジオ・テレビの)混信;(光波・音波などの)干渉 / 〈U〉(一般のスポーツで)妨害行為
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Quantum interference between transverse spatial waveguide modes.
- Mohanty A1,2, Zhang M1,3, Dutt A1,2, Ramelow S4,5, Nussenzveig P6, Lipson M1,2,7.
- Nature communications.Nat Commun.2017 Jan 20;8:14010. doi: 10.1038/ncomms14010.
- Integrated quantum optics has the potential to markedly reduce the footprint and resource requirements of quantum information processing systems, but its practical implementation demands broader utilization of the available degrees of freedom within the optical field. To date, integrated photonic qu
- PMID 28106036
- Second-harmonic phase determination by real-time in situ interferometry.
- Clancy B1, Salafsky J1.
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP.Phys Chem Chem Phys.2017 Jan 18. doi: 10.1039/c6cp07708k. [Epub ahead of print]
- Second Harmonic Generation (SHG) has emerged as a highly sensitive probe of protein conformation. SHG can also be used to determine the tilt angle of an SHG-active moiety bound to a surface-adsorbed protein through polarization-dependent measurements. However, due to the coherent nature of SHG, inte
- PMID 28098287
- Staying connected: structural integration at the intervertebral disc-vertebra interface of human lumbar spines.
- Brown S1, Rodrigues S2, Sharp C3, Wade K2, Broom N2, McCall IW4, Roberts S4.
- European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society.Eur Spine J.2017 Jan;26(1):248-258. doi: 10.1007/s00586-016-4560-y. Epub 2016 Apr 15.
- PURPOSE: To investigate the microscopic fibrous integration between the intervertebral disc, cartilage endplates and vertebral endplates in human lumbar spines of varying degrees of degeneration using differential interference contrast (DIC) optics. Weakness at these junctions is considered to be an
- PMID 27084189
- Terahertz imaging system with resonant tunneling diodes
- Niobium Films as Rewritable Imaging Media
- 精密測定機・加工機向け光学式エンコーダー技術 (フォトニクスが拓く次世代ものづくり技術)
- This article is an extension of the article "Electromagnetic Waves in Crystals", and may reference certain topics discussed there. Interference and Diffraction Cornu's Spiral and Fresnel diffraction Fraunhofer Diffraction and diffraction ...
- Review: Principles of Optics: Electromagnetic Theory of Propagation, Interference and Diffraction of Light ユーザー レビュー - T Dodson - Goodreads The information was good, but it was scattered. Many times a concept would be here ...
- interference microscopy
- interference microscopy、interference optics
- interference microscope、interference optics