- interference microscopy、interference optics
- (American football) blocking a players path with your body; "he ran interference for the quarterback"
- magnifier of the image of small objects; "the invention of the microscope led to the discovery of the cell"
- 〈U〉(…への)干渉,口出し,妨害《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(ラジオ・テレビの)混信;(光波・音波などの)干渉 / 〈U〉(一般のスポーツで)妨害行為
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pleural lavage with distilled water during surgery for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Kosuga T, Shiozaki A, Ichikawa D, Fujiwara H, Komatsu S, Iitaka D, Tsujiura M, Morimura R, Takeshita H, Nagata H, Okamoto K, Nakahari T, Marunaka Y, Otsuji E.SourceDivision of Digestive Surgery, Department of Surgery, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kyoto 602-8566, Japan.
- Oncology reports.Oncol Rep.2011 Sep;26(3):577-86. doi: 10.3892/or.2011.1307. Epub 2011 May 11.
- This study aimed to investigate cytocidal effects of hypotonic shock on esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC) cell lines, and to apply pleural lavage with distilled water to surgery for ESCC. Three human ESCC cell lines, TE5, TE9 and KYSE170 were exposed to distilled water, and morphological cha
- PMID 21567108
- Isotropic single-objective microscopy: theory and experiment.
- Le Moal E, Mudry E, Chaumet PC, Ferrand P, Sentenac A.AbstractIsotropic single-objective (ISO) microscopy is a recently proposed imaging technique that can theoretically exhibit the same axial and transverse resolutions as 4Pi microscopy while using a classical single-objective confocal microscope. This achievement is obtained by placing the sample on a mirror and shaping the illumination beam so that the interference of the incident and mirror-reflected fields yields a quasi-spherical spot. In this work, we model the image formation in the ISO fluorescence microscope and simulate its point spread function. Then, we describe the experimental implementation and discuss its practical difficulties.
- Journal of the Optical Society of America. A, Optics, image science, and vision.J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis.2011 Aug 1;28(8):1586-94. doi: 10.1364/JOSAA.28.001586.
- Isotropic single-objective (ISO) microscopy is a recently proposed imaging technique that can theoretically exhibit the same axial and transverse resolutions as 4Pi microscopy while using a classical single-objective confocal microscope. This achievement is obtained by placing the sample on a mirror
- PMID 21811320
- 熱レンズ顕微鏡を用いた非蛍光性生体試料の超高感度計測 (物質現象の解明に挑む光計測・分析技術)
- A novel autofluorescence-based selection of calli amenable to Agrobacterium-mediated transformation in onion (Allium cepa L.)
- Kamata Yasuhiro,Masamura Noriya,Miyazaki Akiko,Nagata Toshiyuki
- Plant Biotechnology advpub(0), 1106160037, 2011
- … To test this hypothesis, we used transgenic methods to obtain non-lachrymatory onions in which the LFS gene was silenced by RNA interference (RNAi). … These calli were observed without or with low levels of yellowish autofluorescence under the fluorescence microscope, and were easily distinguished from the recalcitrant calli having a characteristic yellowish autofluorescence. …
- NAID 130000907667
- Classical interference microscopy (also referred to as quantitative interference microscopy) uses two separate light beams with much greater lateral separation than that used in phase contrast microscopy or in differential interference ...
- interference microscope、interference microscopy
- interference microscope、interference optics