- interference microscope、interference optics
- research with the use of microscopes
- (American football) blocking a players path with your body; "he ran interference for the quarterback"
- 顕微鏡使用[法] / 顕微鏡による検査
- 〈U〉(…への)干渉,口出し,妨害《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(ラジオ・テレビの)混信;(光波・音波などの)干渉 / 〈U〉(一般のスポーツで)妨害行為
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Runx1 is associated with breast cancer progression in MMTV-PyMT transgenic mice and its depletion in vitro inhibits migration and invasion.
- Browne G1,2, Taipaleenmäki H2,3, Bishop NM4, Madasu SC1, Shaw LM5, van Wijnen AJ2,6, Stein JL1,2, Stein GS1,2, Lian JB1,2.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Oct;230(10):2522-32. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24989.
- Runx1 is a transcription factor essential for definitive hematopoiesis, and genetic abnormalities in Runx1 cause leukemia. Runx1 is functionally promiscuous and acts as either an oncogene or tumor suppressor gene in certain epithelial cancers. Recent evidence suggests that Runx1 is an important fact
- PMID 25802202
- Graphene modified glassy carbon sensor for the determination of aspirin metabolites in human biological samples.
- Purushotham M1, Gupta P1, Goyal RN2.
- Talanta.Talanta.2015 Oct 1;143:328-34. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.04.082. Epub 2015 May 6.
- A graphene modified glassy carbon (GR/GCE) sensor has been developed for the determination of aspirin metabolites 2,3- and 2,5-dihydroxybenzoic acids (2,3- and 2,5-DHB). The modified sensor was characterized by Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopy and Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy. T
- PMID 26078167
- Biosynthesized silver nanoparticles performing as biogenic SERS-nanotags for investigation of C26 colon carcinoma cells.
- Potara M1, Bawaskar M2, Simon T1, Gaikwad S2, Licarete E3, Ingle A2, Banciu M3, Vulpoi A4, Astilean S5, Rai M2.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2015 Sep 1;133:296-303. doi: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2015.06.024. Epub 2015 Jun 19.
- In this work, two classes of silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) were biosynthesized with the goal to assess their reliability in vitro as surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) nanotags. Mycosynthesized silver nanoparticles (MAgNPs) and phytosynthesized silver nanoparticles (PAgNPs) were produced throug
- PMID 26123850
- An Experimental Protocol Development of Three-Dimensional Transmission Electron Microscopy Methods for Ferrous Alloys: Towards Quantitative Microstructural Characterization in Three Dimensions
- , , , ,
- ISIJ International 55(3), 623-631, 2015
- … Thus, obtaining a 3D image with a large field of view is desirable for transmission electron microscopy (TEM) based microstructure characterization in order to establish the relationship between the microstructure and the physical properties with a reasonable statistical relevancy. … Although rarely used for ET, both modes reduce or even zero the objective lens current, likely weakening the magnetic interference between the ferromagnetic specimen and the objective lens magnetic field. …
- NAID 130005064835
- Fluorescence Imaging of siRNA Delivery by Peptide Nucleic Acid-based Probe
- , , [他], , ,
- Analytical Sciences 31(4), 315-320, 2015
- We report on the use of a peptide nucleic acid (PNA)-based fluorescent probe for the analysis of siRNA delivery to living cells. The probe, Py-AA-TO, possesses thiazole orange (TO) and pyrene moietie …
- NAID 130005061533
- ,田口 亮,保黒 政大,堀米 秀嘉,梅崎 太造
- 精密工学会誌 81(3), 247-251, 2015
- … Typical existing 3D microscopes are Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and confocal laser scanning microscopy (CLSM). …
- NAID 130004745569
- a microscope that utilizes light interference phenomena to create two superimposed images of an object, making possible the observation of transparent objects without using the staining technique.
- Interference Microscopy a method of investigating the structure of various, mainly biological, objects and of measuring their dry weight, thickness, and ... Diverse observation: The episcopic illumination models of the ECLIPSE LV-N ...
- interference microscopy
- interference microscope、interference microscopy
- interference microscopy、interference optics
- light microscopy、microscope、microscopic、microscopic examination、microscopic test、microscopical