- turn to the right side; "the horse geed"
- give a command to a horse to turn to the right side
- depart after obtaining formal permission; "He has congeed with the King"
- a Chinese rice gruel eaten for breakfast (同)jook
- perform a ceremonious bow (同)conge
- French painter noted for her portraits (1755-1842) (同)Elisabeth Vigee-Lebrun, Marie Louise Elisabeth Vigee-Lebrun
- murder and robbery by thugs
- a town in eastern Alabama
- a woman protege
- a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated (同)gee, g-force
- (牛などに声をかけて)右へ;前へ / 右へ曲がる / …‘を'右へ曲がらせる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Adverse events associated with botulinum toxin injection: a multidepartment, retrospective study of 5310 treatments administered to 1819 patients.
- Kim BW1, Park GH, Yun WJ, Rho NK, Jang KA, Won CH, Chang SE, Chung SJ, Lee MW.Author information 1Department of Dermatology, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine , Seoul , Korea.AbstractBACKGROUND: The injection of botulinum toxin is now commonly used for many therapeutic and cosmetic purposes but because of its increased use more adverse events are being reported.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Aug;25(4):331-6. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.789473. Epub 2013 Apr 24.
- BACKGROUND: The injection of botulinum toxin is now commonly used for many therapeutic and cosmetic purposes but because of its increased use more adverse events are being reported.OBJECTIVE: To retrospectively evaluate and analyze the safety of botulinum toxin injections in terms of purpose and the
- PMID 23537074
- Associations between substance use, post-traumatic stress disorder and the perpetration of violence: A longitudinal investigation.
- Barrett EL1, Teesson M2, Mills KL2.Author information 1National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia; National Health and Medical Research Council Centre for Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use, University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia. Electronic address: email@example.comNational Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia; National Health and Medical Research Council Centre for Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use, University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia.AbstractAIM: Substance use disorder (SUD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) commonly co-occur. This is of significant concern, given the increased risk for violence perpetration among individuals with this comorbidity. Limited research, however, has examined relationships between SUD, PTSD and violence among individuals longitudinally. Such an investigation is warranted given that substance use and PTSD symptoms can fluctuate over time. This study therefore aims to examine how changes in substance use and PTSD symptom severity are associated with the perpetration of violent crime over time among individuals with comorbid SUD and PTSD.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2014 Jun;39(6):1075-80. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2014.03.003. Epub 2014 Mar 12.
- AIM: Substance use disorder (SUD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) commonly co-occur. This is of significant concern, given the increased risk for violence perpetration among individuals with this comorbidity. Limited research, however, has examined relationships between SUD, PTSD and viole
- PMID 24656999
- Modelling cell division and endoreduplication in tomato fruit pericarp.
- Apri M1, Kromdijk J2, de Visser PH2, de Gee M3, Molenaar J3.Author information 1Biometris, Wageningen University and Research Center, 6708 PB Wageningen, The Netherlands; Netherlands Consortium for Systems Biology, 1090 GE, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Industrial and Financial Mathematics Group, Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung 40132, Indonesia. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgGreenhouse Horticulture, Wageningen University and Research Center, The Netherlands.3Biometris, Wageningen University and Research Center, 6708 PB Wageningen, The Netherlands; Netherlands Consortium for Systems Biology, 1090 GE, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.AbstractIn many developing plant tissues and organs, differentiating cells switch from the classical cell cycle to an alternative partial cycle. This partial cycle bypasses mitosis and allows for multiple rounds of genome duplication without cell division, giving rise to cells with high ploidy numbers. This partial cycle is referred to as endoreduplication. Cell division and endoreduplication are important processes for biomass allocation and yield in tomato. Quantitative trait loci for tomato fruit size or weight are frequently associated with variations in the pericarp cell number, and due to the tight connection between endoreduplication and cell expansion and the prevalence of polyploidy in storage tissues, a functional correlation between nuclear ploidy number and cell growth has also been implicated (karyoplasmic ratio theory). In this paper, we assess the applicability of putative mechanisms for the onset of endoreduplication in tomato pericarp cells via development of a mathematical model for the cell cycle gene regulatory network. We focus on targets for regulation of the transition to endoreduplication by the phytohormone auxin, which is known to play a vital role in the onset of cell expansion and differentiation in developing tomato fruit. We show that several putative mechanisms are capable of inducing the onset of endoreduplication. This redundancy in explanatory mechanisms is explained by analysing system behaviour as a function of their combined action. Namely, when all these routes to endoreduplication are used in a combined fashion, robustness of the regulation of the transition to endoreduplication is greatly improved.
- Journal of theoretical biology.J Theor Biol.2014 May 21;349:32-43. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2014.01.031. Epub 2014 Jan 31.
- In many developing plant tissues and organs, differentiating cells switch from the classical cell cycle to an alternative partial cycle. This partial cycle bypasses mitosis and allows for multiple rounds of genome duplication without cell division, giving rise to cells with high ploidy numbers. This
- PMID 24486251
- Prenatal exposure to PM10 and NO2 and children's neurodevelopment from birth to 24months of age: Mothers and Children's Environmental Health (MOCEH) study.
- Kim E1, Park H1, Hong YC2, Ha M3, Kim Y4, Kim BN5, Kim Y6, Roh YM7, Lee BE8, Ryu JM8, Kim BM1, Ha EH9.Author information 1Department of Preventive Medicine, Ewha Medical Research Center, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea.2Department of Preventive Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea.3Department of Preventive Medicine, College of Medicine, Dankook University, Cheonan, South Korea.4Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Ulsan University Hospital, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Ulsan, South Korea.5Division of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea.6Department of Adolescent Psychiatry, National Center for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Seoul National Hospital, Seoul, South Korea.7Institute for Environmental Research, Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea.8Environmental Health Research Division, National Institute of Environmental Research, Incheon, South Korea.9Department of Preventive Medicine, Ewha Medical Research Center, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractINTRODUCTION: Previous studies have suggested adverse effects of maternal exposure to air pollution on neurodevelopment in early childhood.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2014 May 15;481:439-45. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2014.01.107. Epub 2014 Mar 12.
- INTRODUCTION: Previous studies have suggested adverse effects of maternal exposure to air pollution on neurodevelopment in early childhood.OBJECTIVES: We aimed to investigate the association between prenatal exposure to particulates of less than 10μm in diameter (PM10) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2) an
- PMID 24631606
- GEE Robert
- 社会とマネジメント = Journal of society and management, Sugiyama Jogakuen University : 椙山女学園大学現代マネジメント学部紀要 12, 11-20, 2015-03
- NAID 40020407871
- 越境する文化資産 : 日本人留学生の目標言語使用機会獲得に関する事例研究
- 深田 芳史
- JACET JOURNAL (59), 169-186, 2015-01-30
- … This critical ethnographic study investigates how international students living in the U.S. acquire opportunities of target language (TL)-mediated socialization with local students / people in naturalistic contexts within the conceptual frameworks of 'situated learning' (Lave & Wenger, 1991) and 'affinity space' (Gee, 2004). …
- NAID 110009908033
- ビジネス英語能力を測る試験としてのTOEIC : TOEICの問題内容は実際の職場のニーズを反映しているか
- Serum Osteoprotegerin is Associated with Arterial Stiffness Assessed According to the Cardio-ankle Vascular Index in Hypertensive Patients
- , , , , ,
- Journal of Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis 22(3), 304-312, 2015
- Aim: Arterial stiffness is recognized to be an independent risk factor for cardiovascular morbidity and mortality. Recent studies have found that osteoprotegerin (OPG) is associated with increased pul …
- NAID 130004721909
- ♪ Download on iTunes = http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/oh/i... ☞ For more Information : http://girlsgeneration.smtown.com/ ※ EXTRAS Girls' Generation Gee Live Wallpaper & Widget app (Android ...
- アニメ、ゲーム、コミックのキャラクターグッズを販売するキャラクター専門ショップ。キャラクターグッズ、キャラクターアパレル、コスチューム、フィギュア、ドール、コミック、Blu-ray DVD、PCゲーム、本、ラジオCD、オリジナル ...
- 少女時代の「Gee」歌詞ページ。「Gee」は、作詞：日本語詞:中村彼方、作曲：Fridolin Nordso Schjoldan/Nermin Harambasic/Robin Jenssen/Ronny Svendsen/Anne Judith Wik。 ... Listen Boy! My First Love Story My Angel ＆ My ...
- generalized estimating equation