- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
- a building in which something is sheltered or located; "they had a large carriage house"
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults; "the children were playing house"
- an official assembly having legislative powers; "a bicameral legislature has two houses"
- aristocratic family line; "the House of York"
- the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema; "the house applauded"; "he counted the house"
- the management of a gambling house or casino; "the house gets a percentage of every bet"
- the members of a religious community living together
- provide housing for; "The immigrants were housed in a new development outside the town" (同)put_up, domiciliate
- structures collectively in which people are housed (同)lodging, living accommodations
- a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component
- housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless" (同)home, domicile, abode, habitation, dwelling_house
- 『家』,住宅 / 家庭,家族,世帯 / 《しばしば複合語を作って》(ある特定の目的に用いる)建物 / (劇場などの)観客,聴衆 / 《しばしばthe H-》議会,立法府,議院 / 《しばしばH-》(王侯貴族の)家系,…家 / 〈人〉‘に'住居を提供する;〈人〉‘を'泊める,収容する / 〈品物〉‘を'しまう,蓄える / 家の / (特定の会社などの)社員向けの
- 住宅供給;家に収容すること / 《集合的に》家,住宅(houses) / 避難所 / (機械の)架構(支え台・枠・囲い,また部品収容箱など)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Who prefers to age in place? Cross-sectional survey of middle-aged people in Japan.
- Matsumoto H1, Naruse T1, Sakai M1, Nagata S1.
- Geriatrics & gerontology international.Geriatr Gerontol Int.2016 May;16(5):631-7. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12503. Epub 2015 May 15.
- AIM: Preference for aging in place among middle-aged people is an important element in estimating the future needs for community services of disabled older adults. Drawing on Litwak and Longino's typologies of relocation, the present study investigated the characteristics of middle-aged adults who p
- PMID 25981233
- Epidemiology of Emergent Madariaga Encephalitis in a Region with Endemic Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis: Initial Host Studies and Human Cross-Sectional Study in Darien, Panama.
- Vittor AY1,2, Armien B3,4, Gonzalez P3, Carrera JP5, Dominguez C3, Valderrama A6, Glass GE7, Beltran D5, Cisneros J5, Wang E2, Castillo A5, Moreno B5, Weaver SC2.
- PLoS neglected tropical diseases.PLoS Negl Trop Dis.2016 Apr 21;10(4):e0004554. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0004554. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: Neurotropic arboviral infections are an important cause of encephalitis. A zoonotic, vector-borne alphavirus, Madariaga virus (MADV; formerly known as South American eastern equine encephalitis virus), caused its first documented human outbreak in 2010 in Darien, Panama, where the geneti
- PMID 27101567
- MEASUREMENT OF RADON, THORON AND THEIR PROGENY IN DIFFERENT TYPES OF DWELLING IN ALMORA DISTRICT OF KUMAUN HIMALAYAN REGION.
- Singh K1, Semwal P2, Pant P3, Gusain GS2, Joshi M4, Sapra BK4, Ramola RC3.
- Radiation protection dosimetry.Radiat Prot Dosimetry.2016 Mar 31. pii: ncw063. [Epub ahead of print]
- The indoor concentrations of radon (222Rn), thoron (220Rn) and their daughter products were measured in the dwellings of Almora district in Kumaun Himalaya, India using pin-hole dosemeters and deposition progeny sensors. The measurements were made in the residential houses built of mud, stone with c
- PMID 27036533
- 有波 裕貴,坂口 淳,赤林 伸一
- 日本建築学会環境系論文集 (761), 687-697, 2019-07
- … It is considered important to examine the primary energy reduction amount when introducing a large number of fuel cells in considering Japan's future energy mix.</p><p> </p><p> RESEARCH METHODS</p><p> The target area is 9 areas for each electric power supply range of nine general electric power companies in Japan, and each detached house and apartment house is the target housing. …
- NAID 130007684643
- 古田 莉香子,山岸 輝樹,篠崎 健一,広田 直行,布野 修司
- 日本建築学会計画系論文集 (760), 1333-1340, 2019-06
- … <p> The objective of this article is to evaluate space formation of rumah susun ( Rusun ) ( apartment house or flats ) in Surabaya Indonesia, focusing on the common spaces for the new models of Rusun. … This paper clarifies how to use the dwelling unit that is very limited to 18 m<sup>2</sup> … The dwelling units can be classified into several groups in terms of space divisional and additional pattern. …
- NAID 130007670366
- 初期のプレハブ住宅団地における住宅と世帯の変化 緑が丘・松が丘ネオポリスの住まいとしての実態（その1)
- 森田 芳朗,岩崎 琳,柴田 建,橋田 竜兵
- 日本建築学会技術報告集 (60), 923-928, 2019-06
- … The survey especially focused on the change of the site/building size, the reason for renovating/rebuilding, and the deciding factor of estate/dwelling selection. …
- NAID 130007665454