- dorsoventral axes
- the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- the center around which something rotates (同)axis of rotation
- the 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head (同)axis vertebra
- a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- terminate; "The NSF axed the research program and stopped funding it" (同)axe
- an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle (同)axe
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations; "the Axis opposed the Allies in World War II"
- extending from the back to the belly
- 〈C〉軸,軸線;枢軸(すうじく) / 《the A-》枢軸国(第二次大戦当時の日本・ドイツ・イタリアなど)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Trends in flower symmetry evolution revealed through phylogenetic and developmental genetic advances.
- Hileman LC.
- Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological sciences.Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci.2014 Aug 5;369(1648). pii: 20130348.
- A striking aspect of flowering plant (angiosperm) diversity is variation in flower symmetry. From an ancestral form of radial symmetry (polysymmetry, actinomorphy), multiple evolutionary transitions have contributed to instances of non-radial forms, including bilateral symmetry (monosymmetry, zygomo
- PMID 24958922
- Functional dissociation of adult-born neurons along the dorsoventral axis of the dentate gyrus.
- Wu MV1, Hen R.
- Hippocampus.Hippocampus.2014 Jul;24(7):751-61. doi: 10.1002/hipo.22265. Epub 2014 Feb 27.
- Adult-born granule cells in the mammalian dentate gyrus have long been implicated in hippocampal dependent spatial learning and behavioral effects of chronic antidepressant treatment. Although recent anatomical and functional evidence indicates a dissociation of the dorsal and ventral regions of the
- PMID 24550158
- The cortical hem regulates the size and patterning of neocortex.
- Caronia-Brown G1, Yoshida M2, Gulden F1, Assimacopoulos S1, Grove EA3.
- Development (Cambridge, England).Development.2014 Jun 19. pii: dev.106914. [Epub ahead of print]
- The cortical hem, a source of Wingless-related (WNT) and bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling in the dorsomedial telencephalon, is the embryonic organizer for the hippocampus. Whether the hem is a major regulator of cortical patterning outside the hippocampus has not been investigated. We exam
- PMID 24948604
- Expression patterns of Eph genes in the "dual visual development" of the lamprey and their significance in the evolution of vision in vertebrates
- <i>Lmx-1b</i> and <i>Wnt-7a</i> expression in axolotl limb during development and regeneration
- Regulation of neural progenitor proliferation by EGF signaling in the spinal cord
- axis /ax·is/ (ak´sis) pl. ax´es [L.] 1. a line through the center of a body, or about which a structure revolves; a line around which body parts are arranged. 2. the second cervical vertebra.ax´ial Axis. (A), (Top) transverse aspect; (bottom) ...
- Along the dorsoventral axis, worms were especially abundant in the ventral and middle regions. Seasonal dynamics and microhabitat distribution of Urastoma cyprinae ... by Crespo-Gonzalez, Celia; Rodriguez-Dominguez, Helena / ...
- dorsoventral axis dorsoventral axes
- dorsoventral axis