- create by mixing or combining
- (chemistry) a substance formed by chemical union of two or more elements or ingredients in definite proportion by weight (同)chemical_compound
- put or add together; "combine resources" (同)combine
- an enclosure of residences and other building (especially in the Orient)
- a whole formed by a union of two or more elements or parts
- combine so as to form a whole; mix; "compound the ingredients" (同)combine
- calculate principal and interest
- composed of more than one part; "compound leaves are composed of several lobes; "compound flower heads"
- consisting of two or more substances or ingredients or elements or parts; "soap is a compound substance"; "housetop is a compound word"; "a blackberry is a compound fruit"
- of or made from or using substances produced by or used in reactions involving atomic or molecular changes; "chemical fertilizer"
- material produced by or used in a reaction involving changes in atoms or molecules (同)chemical substance
- relating to or used in chemistry; "chemical engineer"; "chemical balance" (同)chemic
- combined into or constituting a chemical compound
- (…になるように)〈要素・成分など〉'を'混ぜ合わせる《+『名』+『into』+『名』》;(…から)〈薬など〉'を'調合する,混ぜ合わせて作る《+『名』+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 《しばしば受動態で》〈めんどうな事・損害など〉'を'もっとひどくする / 〈利子〉'を'複利で計算する / (…と)話し合いをつける,妥協する《+『with』+『名』》 / 複合の,合成の / 『合成物』,混合物,調合物;化合物 / 複合語,合成語(classroom, heart-to-heartなどをいう)
- 『化学の』,化学上の;化学的な,化学作用による / 化学薬品の,化学薬品を用いる / 『化学薬品』(『製品』)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Rheological and stability aspects of dry and hydrothermally heat treated aleurone-rich wheat milling fraction.
- Bucsella B1, Takács Á2, von Reding W3, Schwendener U4, Kálmán F5, Tömösközi S2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Apr 1;220:9-17. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.198. Epub 2016 Sep 30.
- Novel aleurone-rich wheat milling fraction developed and produced on industry scale is investigated. The special composition of the novel flour with high protein, dietary fiber and fat content results in a unique combination of the mixing and viscosity properties. Due to the high lipid concentration
- PMID 27855940
- Effect of heat treatment and storage conditions on mead composition.
- Kahoun D1, Řezková S2, Královský J2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Mar 15;219:357-363. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.161. Epub 2016 Sep 28.
- The effects of heat treatment and storage conditions on the composition of pure mead (honey wine) made from only honey and water were investigated. Heat treatment experiments were performed at 7 different temperatures ranging from 40°C to100°C with 10°C increments for 60min. Storage condition exp
- PMID 27765238
- Influence of hydrogenated oil as cocoa butter replacers in the development of sugar-free compound chocolates: Use of inulin as stabilizing agent.
- Rodriguez Furlán LT1, Baracco Y2, Lecot J3, Zaritzky N3, Campderrós ME2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Feb 15;217:637-47. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.054. Epub 2016 Sep 9.
- The effect of the addition of inulin as a surfactant or stability agent on white compound chocolate sweetened with sucralose and Stevia was studied. Samples were stored at 7, 15 and 30°C during 100days and the influence of inulin on rheological properties, sensorial attributes, shelf-life, physical
- PMID 27664681
- Adsorption Structure and Electronic Structure of Ethylene on Pt₃Ti(001) and PtTi₃(001) Surfaces : a DFT Study (Special Issue on Advanced Metallic Materials for Catalysis)
- Fujiwara Kaoru,Miyawaki Yoshiaki,Nozawa Kazuki [他]
- Materials transactions 56(4), 479-484, 2015-04
- NAID 40020413714
- ICP-OES Monitoring of the Instability of [OsCl6]2- and Evaluation of [OsO2(CN)4]2- as Alternative Standard for Osmium Quantification
- , ,
- Bulletin of the Chemical
- … The stable Cs2[OsO2(CN)4] compound was synthesized and evaluated for its suitability as osmium standard and it was determined to be a good alternative standard for Os analysis due to its excellent stability in HCl matrix and at room temperature. …
- NAID 130005064997
- Structural Isomerization and Cold Crystallization of Bis[1-(2-propyl)iminomethylnaphthalen-2-olato]nickel(II) by Thermal Analysis, X-ray Diffraction and FT-IR
- , , , ,
- Bulletin of the Chemical
- … Two coordination isomers, i.e., square planar and pseudo-tetrahedral forms of the title compound, were crystallographically identified and discussed in relation to their thermal behavior revealed by XRD-DSC and FTIR-DSC. …
- NAID 130005064995
- A chemical compound is a chemical substance consisting of two or more different chemically bonded chemical elements, with a fixed ratio determining the composition. The ratio of each element is usually expressed by chemical ...
- Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Switch to new thesaurus Noun 1. chemical compound - (chemistry) a substance formed by chemical union of two or more elements or ingredients in definite proportion by ...
- chemical compound, chemical substance
- chem、chemical agent、chemically、chemistry、chemo