- shaped like a ring (同)annulate, annulated, circinate, ringed, ring-shaped, doughnut-shaped
- abnormal redness of the skin resulting from dilation of blood vessels (as in sunburn or inflammation)
- of or relating to the immune response of the body against substance normally present in the body
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Characterization of systemic disease in primary Sjögren's syndrome: EULAR-SS Task Force recommendations for articular, cutaneous, pulmonary and renal involvements.
- Ramos-Casals M1, Brito-Zerón P2, Seror R3, Bootsma H4, Bowman SJ5, Dörner T6, Gottenberg JE7, Mariette X3, Theander E8, Bombardieri S9, De Vita S10, Mandl T8, Ng WF11, Kruize A12, Tzioufas A13, Vitali C; EULAR Sjögren Syndrome Task Force.
- Rheumatology (Oxford, England).Rheumatology (Oxford).2015 Dec;54(12):2230-8. doi: 10.1093/rheumatology/kev200. Epub 2015 Jul 31.
- OBJECTIVE: To reach a European consensus on the definition and characterization of the main organ-specific extraglandular manifestations in primary SS.METHODS: The EULAR-SS Task Force Group steering committee agreed to approach SS-related systemic involvement according to the EULAR SS Disease Activi
- PMID 26231345
- Two cases of annular erythema without bullous lesions by autoimmune blistering diseases.
- Kabuto M1, Fujimoto N1, Tanaka T1.
- Modern rheumatology / the Japan Rheumatism Association.Mod Rheumatol.2015 Oct 19:1-3. [Epub ahead of print]
- Although annular erythema is usually observed as one of the cutaneous manifestations of Sjögren's syndrome or subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus, autoimmune blistering diseases also present with annular erythema. However, bullous lesions are not always found, and there is a rare type without bu
- PMID 26382039
- Neutrophilic skin lesions in autoimmune connective tissue diseases: nine cases and a literature review.
- Hau E1, Vignon Pennamen MD, Battistella M, Saussine A, Bergis M, Cavelier-Balloy B, Janier M, Cordoliani F, Bagot M, Rybojad M, Bouaziz JD.
- Medicine.Medicine (Baltimore).2014 Dec;93(29):e346. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000000346.
- The pathophysiology of neutrophilic dermatoses (NDs) and autoimmune connective tissue diseases (AICTDs) is incompletely understood. The association between NDs and AICTDs is rare; recently, however, a distinctive subset of cutaneous lupus erythematosus (LE, the prototypical AICTD) with neutrophilic
- PMID 25546688
- Four Cases of Atopic Dermatitis Complicated by Sjoegren's Syndrome: Link between Dry Skin and Autoimmune Anhidrosis
- A successful treatment of steroid and diaminodiphenyl sulfone-resistant linear IgA bullous dermatosis with a combination of Japanese diet and the Kampo herb combination, saireito
- ...  has described EAC as a manifestation of autoimmune progesterone dermatitis in a female with a recurring annular pruritic eruption. She experienced monthly exacerbations of the eruption a few days prior to onset of  ...
- 1. Br J Dermatol. 2004 May;150(5):1005-8. Autoimmune thyroid disease in anti-Ro/SS-A-positive children with annular erythema: report of two cases. Miyagawa S(1), Tanaka M, Okamoto S, Ishihara T, Nakajima M, Taira ...
- subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus, SCLE
- 自己免疫性環状紅斑 autoimmune annular erythema