全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Golimumab-exacerbated subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus.
- Wilkerson E, Hazey MA, Bahrami S, Callen JP.AbstractBACKGROUND Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus (SCLE) is characterized by annular, nonscarring, photodistributed, or papulosquamous lesions. The disease may be idiopathic, drug induced, or drug exacerbated. OBSERVATIONS A 66-year-old woman with a history of hypertension, parkinsonism, rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety and depression, and symptoms of Sjögren syndrome was seen with a 1-month history of an eruption on her upper extremities and upper trunk. The eruption had begun 2 to 3 weeks after subcutaneous injection of golimumab for rheumatoid arthritis. She had developed SCLE 2 years previously due to furosemide use and 10 years previously due to hydrochlorothiazide use. Physical examination revealed scaly, annular, erythematous plaques photodistributed on the arms, legs, and upper trunk. A punch biopsy specimen demonstrated vacuolar interface dermatitis and lymphohistiocytic perivascular inflammation. Serological abnormalities included a positive antinuclear antibody, an elevated anti-La/SS-B antibody level, and an elevated anti-Ro/SS-A antibody level. She was diagnosed as having SCLE and was initially treated with desonide lotion, photoprotection, prednisone (40 mg/d) tapered over 6 weeks, and hydroxychloroquine sulfate (200 mg twice daily). Because of persistent disease, methotrexate sodium (12.5 mg/wk) was subsequently added to the regimen, and her eruption cleared completely. CONCLUSIONS Golimumab should be added to the list of medications capable of inducing or exacerbating SCLE. Our patient demonstrated variable times to the resolution of SCLE, possibly attributable in part to the different half-lives of the agents administered.
- Archives of dermatology.Arch Dermatol.2012 Oct 1;148(10):1186-90. doi: 10.1001/archdermatol.2012.1856.
- BACKGROUND Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus (SCLE) is characterized by annular, nonscarring, photodistributed, or papulosquamous lesions. The disease may be idiopathic, drug induced, or drug exacerbated. OBSERVATIONS A 66-year-old woman with a history of hypertension, parkinsonism, rheumatoid
- PMID 23069957
- Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus associated with radioiodine treatment.
- Abbott RA, May K, Motley RJ.SourceDepartments of Dermatology Histopathology, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
- Clinical and experimental dermatology.Clin Exp Dermatol.2012 Oct;37(7):753-4. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04319.x. Epub 2012 Feb 27.
- Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus (SCLE) is characterized by nonscarring, photodistributed, annular or papulosquamous plaques with antibodies to Ro/SS-A antigen. We report a case of SCLE associated with radioiodine treatment.© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists.
- PMID 22369225
- 全身性エリテマトーデスの皮膚病変 (内科医がおさえておくべき皮膚科の基本) -- (膠原病の皮疹のみかた)
- Annular erythema associated with Sjogren's syndrome : review of the literature on the management and clinical analysis of skin lesions
- KATAYAMA Ichiro,KOTOBUKI Yorihisa,KIYOHARA Eiji,MUROTA Hiroyuki
- Modern rheumatology 20(2), 123-129, 2010-04-01
- NAID 10027168721
- 4 May 2012 ... Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus (SCLE) is a nonscarring, non–atrophy- producing, photosensitive dermatosis. SCLE may occur in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), Sjögren syndrome, or deficiency ...
- definition. Subset of lupus erythematosus intermediate between discoid lupus erythematosus and systemic lupus erythematosus. It is characterized by papulosquamous discoid plaques or annular polycyclic lesions occurring mainly around the ...
- annular erythema
- erythema annulare, erythema circinatum
- subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus, SCLE
- 自己免疫性環状紅斑 autoimmune annular erythema
洞周期長 sinus cycle length