- relating to or existing on or affecting the skin; "cutaneous nerves"; "a cutaneous infection" (同)cutaneal, dermal
- any of several forms of ulcerative skin disease
- less than acute; relating to a disease present in a person with no symptoms of it
- a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Centaurus
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Dermoscopy of subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus.
- Errichetti E1, Piccirillo A2, Viola L2, Stinco G3.
- International journal of dermatology.Int J Dermatol.2016 Nov;55(11):e605-e607. doi: 10.1111/ijd.13331.
- PMID 27260752
- JAK3 as an Emerging Target for Topical Treatment of Inflammatory Skin Diseases.
- Alves de Medeiros AK1,2, Speeckaert R1,2, Desmet E2, Van Gele M2, De Schepper S1, Lambert J1,2.
- PloS one.PLoS One.2016 Oct 6;11(10):e0164080. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0164080. eCollection 2016.
- The recent interest and elucidation of the JAK/STAT signaling pathway created new targets for the treatment of inflammatory skin diseases (ISDs). JAK inhibitors in oral and topical formulations have shown beneficial results in psoriasis and alopecia areata. Patients suffering from other ISDs might a
- PMID 27711196
- Chronic Pruritus and Connective Tissue Disorders: Review, Gaps, and Future Directions.
- Haber JS1, Valdes-Rodriguez R1, Yosipovitch G2.
- American journal of clinical dermatology.Am J Clin Dermatol.2016 Oct;17(5):445-449.
- Chronic itch is a common skin manifestation in many connective tissue diseases. However, the cause of chronic itch in these diseases is still not fully understood. The complex, and in some cases incomplete understanding of, pathogenesis in each condition makes it difficult to target specific mediato
- PMID 27260190
- Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus (SCLE) is a nonscarring, non–atrophy-producing, photosensitive dermatosis. SCLE commonly develops in sun-exposed areas, including the upper back, shoulders, extensor ...
- Are You Confident of the Diagnosis? Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus (SCLE) is a clinically distinct form of CLE that presents as a highly photosensitive annular-polycyclic or papulosquamous eruption distributed ...
- Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus (SCLE) is a clinically distinct disease that is associated with systemic lupus erythematosus in 50% of patients, and can be associated with Sjögren’s syndrome and patients with a ...
- subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus, SCLE
- 自己免疫性環状紅斑 autoimmune annular erythema
- subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- lupus erythematosus