- Does the type of rhinitis influence development of otitis media with effusion in children?
- Quaranta N1, Iannuzzi L, Gelardi M.
- Current allergy and asthma reports.Curr Allergy Asthma Rep.2014 Nov;14(11):472. doi: 10.1007/s11882-014-0472-2.
- Otitis media with effusion (OME) is characterized by the presence of fluid in the middle ear cavity behind an intact eardrum and is considered a multifactorial condition with Eustachian tube dysfunction as the underlying pathophysiologic condition. One of the most debated causes of OME is allergy, i
- PMID 25183363
- Five-year prospective study of paediatric acute otitis media in Rochester, NY: modelling analysis of the risk of pneumococcal colonization in the nasopharynx and infection.
- Friedel V1, Zilora S2, Bogaard D2, Casey JR1, Pichichero ME1.
- Epidemiology and infection.Epidemiol Infect.2014 Oct;142(10):2186-94. doi: 10.1017/S0950268813003178. Epub 2013 Dec 17.
- SUMMARY During a 5-year prospective study of nasopharyngeal (NP) colonization and acute otitis media (AOM) infections in children during the 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) era (July 2006-June 2011) we studied risk factors for NP colonization and AOM. NP samples were collected at ages
- PMID 24480055
- A new grafting technique for tympanoplasty: tympanoplasty with a boomerang-shaped chondroperichondrial graft (TwBSCPG).
- Dündar R1, Soy FK, Kulduk E, Muluk NB, Cingi C.
- European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol.2014 Oct;271(10):2687-94. doi: 10.1007/s00405-013-2764-x. Epub 2013 Oct 16.
- The aim of this study was to introduce a new grafting technique in tympanoplasty that involves use of a boomerang-shaped chondroperichondrial graft (BSCPG). The anatomical and functional results were evaluated. A new tympanoplasty with boomerang-shaped chondroperichondrial graft (TwBSCPG) technique
- PMID 24129694
- 長期間未治療となっていた中耳真珠腫術後再発の 2 例
- 耳鼻と臨床 61(2), 64-71, 2015
- NAID 130005147186
- 小児耳鼻咽喉科 36(3), 356-362, 2015
- NAID 130005142754
- Tympanoplasty for the Lateralized Tympanic Membrane
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 補冊 144(0), 14-15, 2015
- NAID 130005110221
- cavity [kav´ĭ-te] 1. a hollow or space, or a potential space, within the body or one of its organs; called also caverna and cavum. 2. the lesion produced by dental caries. Cavities in the body. From Applegate, 2000. abdominal cavity the ...
- Read doctor-produced health and medical information written for you to make informed decisions about your health concerns. ... Featured Image Picture of Psoriasis A reddish, scaly rash often located over the surfaces of the elbows ...
- enclosed space