- 気管支壁の肥厚により2本の併走する線状影が目立つ場合 (SRA.242)
- Paroxysmal vascular events in Sturge-Weber syndrome: Role of aspirin.
- Sanghvi J1, Mehta S1, Mulye S1.
- Journal of pediatric neurosciences.J Pediatr Neurosci.2014 Jan;9(1):39-41. doi: 10.4103/1817-1745.131483.
- Sturge-Weber syndrome (SWS) is a rare, sporadically occurring neurocutaneous disorder with a frequency of approximately 1 per 50,000. The hallmark is an intracranial leptomeningeal vascular angioma in association with a port wine nevus, usually involving ophthalmic or maxillary distribution of trige
- PMID 24891902
- [Missed diagnosis and treatment discussion of Kartagener syndrome].
- Gao S1, Zhao R, Xu Q.
- Lin chuang er bi yan hou tou jing wai ke za zhi = Journal of clinical otorhinolaryngology, head, and neck surgery.Lin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi.2013 Jan;27(2):61-4.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate the clinical feature and diagnostic criteria of Kartagener syndrome, and related treatment of sinusitis and nasal polyps.METHOD: The clinical data of 5 patients which were diagnosed as complete Kartagener syndrome in The forth hospital of Hebei medical university were analy
- PMID 23650700
- [Observations on injuries by blunt objects].
- Terazawa K1.
- Nihon hōigaku zasshi = The Japanese journal of legal medicine.Nihon Hoigaku Zasshi.2010 Dec;64(2):103-20.
- Based on my personal experience publishing case reports on blunt injuries, I hereby focus on issues that have recently come to my attention. 1. Abrasions: 1) As to whether they occurred ante-mortem or post-mortem; those reddish in color cannot always have occurred antemortem. When they overlap with
- PMID 21351412
- Tram line 5 (also called Tram 5 or Lijn 5) is a GVB tram route running from the centre of Amsterdam to the centre of Amstelveen (a smaller municipality located to the south of Amsterdam). The line traverses 3 zones and has 27 stops.
- By electric traction on the entire line, supplemented by a cable section (the only one of its kind). Normal doublefacing tram cars coupled, on the Piazza Scorcola - Vetta Scorcola section, to two buffer wagons attached to the ends of a ...
- → この基準は、病名というよりは、疫学的定義として設定されたもの。
- product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- railway line, rail line
- run along
- long interspersed nuclear element, long interspersed nucleotide element, long interspersed element, long interspersed repetitive elements, LINEs, long interspersed repeat sequences
- Long interspersed nuclear elements are a group of genetic elements that are found in large numbers in eukaryotic genomes. They are transcribed (or are the evolutionary remains of what was once transcribed) to an RNA using an RNA polymerase II promoter that resides inside the LINE. LINEs code for the enzyme reverse transcriptase, and many LINEs also code for an endonuclease (e.g. RNase H). The reverse transcriptase has a higher specificity for the LINE RNA than other RNA, and makes a DNA copy of the RNA that can be integrated into the genome at a new site.
- The 5' UTR contains the promoter sequence, while the 3' UTR contains a polyadenylation signal (AATAAA) and a poly-A tail. Because LINEs move by copying themselves (instead of moving, like transposons do), they enlarge the genome. The human genome, for example, contains about 20,000-40,000 LINEs, which is roughly 21% of the genome.