- accent、accentuate、accentuation、emphasis、emphasize、highlight、power point、strain、tone、tonus、underscore
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/12/01 07:32:16」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 急性ストレス障害：疫学、病因、臨床症状、経過、および診断 acute stress disorder epidemiology pathogenesis clinical manifestations course and diagnosis
- 2. 急性ストレス障害の治療 treatment of acute stress disorder
- 3. Psychosocial treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder in children and adolescents
- 4. Approach to hip and groin pain in the athlete and active adult
- 5. Complementary and alternative treatments for anxiety symptoms and disorders: Physical, cognitive, and spiritual interventions
- The effect of Amaranth oil on monolayers of artificial lipids and hepatocyte plasma membranes with adrenalin-induced stress.
- Yelisyeyeva OP, Semen KO, Ostrovska GV, Kaminskyy DV, Sirota TV, Zarkovic N, Mazur D, Lutsyk OD, Rybalchenko K, Bast A.SourceDepartment of Histology, Cytology and Embryology, Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Lviv, Ukraine. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Mar 15;147:152-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.09.119. Epub 2013 Oct 1.
- In this paper the oil from seeds of Amaranthus cruentus L. (AmO) was shown to be an efficient modulator of the physical chemical properties of artificial lipid and rat hepatocyte plasma membranes. AmO improved the membrane stability, their stress resistance and the adsorption of neurotensin to plasm
- PMID 24206699
- Innate immunity in systemic sclerosis pathogenesis.
- O'Reilly S.Source*Musculoskeletal Research Group, Institute of Cellular Medicine, 4th Floor Cookson Building, Framlington Place, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4HH, U.K.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Mar 1;126(5):329-37. doi: 10.1042/CS20130367.
- The innate immune system is a critical part of the response to pathogens and overall immunity. Compared with the adaptive immune response, these innate responses are not antigen-specific and recognize patterns in bacteria, viruses and fungi. Chief among these are TLRs (Toll-like receptors). TLRs are
- PMID 24219159
- Effect of pesticide 1-[6-chloro-3-methyl-pyridyl-8-nitro-7-methyl-1 2 3 5 6 7-hexahydro imidazo (1,2a)]-pyridine when responding to a wheat plant's antioxidant defense system.
- Wang P, Yang X, Huang WW, Zhang M, Lu WH, Zhao HT, Wang J, Liu HL, Dong AJ, Zhang H, Xu RB, Zou P, Cheng CL, Zhang YC, Jing J.SourceSchool of Food Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, 150090 Harbin, PR China; Key Laboratory of Agro-Product Quality and Safety, Institute of Quality Standard & Testing Technology for Agro-Product, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 100081 Beijing, PR China; School of Municipal and Environmental Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, 150090 Harbin, PR China.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Mar 1;146:569-76. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.09.085. Epub 2013 Sep 25.
- The purpose of this research was to establish an analytical method for analysing the 1-[6-chloro-3-methyl-pyridyl-8-nitro-7-methyl-1 2 3 5 6 7-hexahydro imidazo-(1,2a)]-pyridine (IPP) residue levels and to evaluate the difference in plant growth and its physical condition. A high performance liquid
- PMID 24176382
- Antioxidant properties of Australian canola meal protein hydrolysates.
- Alashi AM, Blanchard CL, Mailer RJ, Agboola SO, Mawson AJ, He R, Girgih A, Aluko RE.SourceE. H. Graham Centre for Agricultural Innovation, Charles Sturt University, Locked Bag 588, Wagga, NSW 2678, Australia; School of Agricultural and Wine Sciences, Charles Sturt University, Locked Bag 588, Wagga, NSW 2678, Australia; Department of Human Nutritional Sciences, The Richardson Center for Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg R3T 2N2, Canada. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Mar 1;146:500-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.09.081. Epub 2013 Sep 25.
- Antioxidant activities of canola protein hydrolysates (CPHs) and peptide fractions prepared using five proteases and ultrafiltration membranes (1, 3, 5, and 10kDa) were investigated. CPHs had similar and adequate quantities of essential amino acids. The effective concentration that scavenged 50% (EC
- PMID 24176374
- Endocannabinoid-mediated retrograde modulation of synaptic transmission
- Ohno-Shosaku Takako,Kano Masanobu
- Current Opinion in Neurobiology 29(xxx), xx-xx, 2014-12
- … The endocannabinoid system can be up- or down-regulated by a variety of physiological and environmental factors including stress, which might be clinically important. …
- NAID 120005435504
- Atomic variations in digital alloy InGaP/InGaAlP multiple quantum wells due to thermal treatment
- Shin Jae,Jeong Hu,Yoo Seung,Lee Seok-Hoon,Han Jun,Lee Jeong,Ahn Jun,Park Chang,Park Kwang,Lee Yong-Tak,Kim Jin-Gyu,Kim Tae
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 53(11), 115201, 2014-10-07
- … High-angle annular dark-field scanning transmission electron microscopy images demonstrated that the chemical intermixing of Ga and Al atoms between the InAlP and InGaP alloy layers due to thermal annealing relaxed the stress of the InGaAlP layer. …
- NAID 150000109877
- Impulsive force phenomenon of electric field stress causing serious particle contamination in plasma etching equipment
- Kasashima Yuji,Uesugi Fumihiko
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 53(11), 110308, 2014-10-06
- … To demonstrate electric field stress acting as an impulsive force, the action of the stress is investigated using a standard particle. … Particles floated from a substrate owing to electric field stress are observed using an in situ particle monitoring system. … The results indicate that the more rapidly an electric field changes, the more the stress increases, which demonstrates the impulsive force effect of electric field stress. …
- NAID 150000109887
- 澤田 俊之
- 日本金属学会誌 = Journal of the Japan Institute of Metals and Materials 78(10), 388-394, 2014-10
- NAID 40020222304
- /streacute;s/[名]1 [C][U]((時にa ～))（精神的な）圧迫, 圧力, 抑圧, ストレス, 緊張, 緊迫stresses and strains｜ストレスと緊張the stress of economic har... ... この辞書の凡例を見る 編集主幹：國廣哲彌、安井稔、堀内克明 編集委員：池上 ...
- Since ancient times humans have been consciously aware of stress inside materials. Until the 17th century the understanding of stress was largely intuitive and empirical; and yet it resulted in some surprisingly sophisticated ...
- Derivation of Cauchy's stress tensor Considering a body subjected to surface forces and body forces per unit of volume, with an imaginary plane dividing the body into two segments (Figure 1). A small area in one of the segments ...
|拡張検索||「distress」「distressful」「shear stress」「non-stress test」「valgus stress test」|
- pure tone
- tone of voice
- accent mark
- speech pattern