- Molecular Genetics of Triplet Repeats: Unstable Expansion of Triplet Repeats as a New Mechanism for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Internal medicine 36(1), 3-8, 1997-01-01
- … Expansion of trinucleotide repeats has been identified as a common mechanism of hereditary neurodegenerative diseases including spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy (SBMA), Huntington's disease, dentatorubral-pallidoluysian atrophy (DRPLA), Machado-Joseph disease (MJD), fragile X syndrome, myotonic dystrophy and Friedreich's ataxia. …
- NAID 10008547940
- MDA leads the search for treatments and therapies for spinal-bulbar muscular atrophy (SBMA). The Association also provides comprehensive supports and expert clinical care for those living with SBMA. In this section, you’ll find up-to ...
- Spinal-bulbar muscular atrophy (SBMA) is a genetic disorder in which loss of motor neurons — nerve cells in the spinal cord and brainstem — affects the part of the nervous system that controls voluntary muscle movement. SBMA is ...
- spin out