出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/08 06:40:17」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 重症急性呼吸器症候群（SARS） severe acute respiratory syndrome sars
- 2. RSウイルス感染：臨床的特徴および診断 respiratory syncytial virus infection clinical features and diagnosis
- 3. MERSコロナウイルス middle east respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- 4. 成人の急性呼吸不全における非侵襲的陽圧換気 noninvasive positive pressure ventilation in acute respiratory failure in adults
- 5. 成人における肺炎マイコプラズマ感染症 mycoplasma pneumoniae infection in adults
- Nose-to-brain transport of aerosolised quantum dots following acute exposure.
- Hopkins LE, Patchin ES, Chiu PL, Brandenberger C, Smiley-Jewell S, Pinkerton KE.Author information Center for Health and the Environment, University of California , Davis, CA , USA.AbstractAbstract Nanoparticles are of wide interest due to their potential use for diverse commercial applications. Quantum dots (QDs) are semiconductor nanocrystals possessing unique optical and electrical properties. Although QDs are commonly made of cadmium, a metal known to have neurological effects, potential transport of QDs directly to the brain has not been assessed. This study evaluated whether QDs (CdSe/ZnS nanocrystals) could be transported from the olfactory tract to the brain via inhalation. Adult C57BL/6 mice were exposed to an aerosol of QDs for 1 h via nasal inhalation, and nanoparticles were detected 3 h post-exposure within the olfactory tract and olfactory bulb by a wide range of techniques, including visualisation via fluorescent and transmission electron microscopy. We conclude that, following short-term inhalation of solid QD nanoparticles, there is rapid olfactory uptake and axonal transport to the brain/olfactory bulb with observed activation of microglial cells, indicating a pro-inflammatory response. To our knowledge, this is the first study to clearly demonstrate that QDs can be rapidly transported from the nose to the brain by olfactory uptake via axonal transport following inhalation.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Dec;8:885-93. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.842267.
- Abstract Nanoparticles are of wide interest due to their potential use for diverse commercial applications. Quantum dots (QDs) are semiconductor nanocrystals possessing unique optical and electrical properties. Although QDs are commonly made of cadmium, a metal known to have neurological effects, po
- PMID 24040866
- Effect of soluble copper released from copper oxide nanoparticles solubilisation on growth and photosynthetic processes of Lemna gibba L.
- Perreault F, Samadani M, Dewez D.Author information Department of Chemistry, University of Quebec in Montreal , Montreal, Quebec , Canada.AbstractAbstract Copper oxide nanoparticles (CuO NPs) are used as a biocide in paints, textiles and plastics. Their application may lead to the contamination of aquatic ecosystems, where potential environmental effects remain to be determined. Toxic effects may be related to interactions of NPs with cellular systems or to particles' solubilisation releasing metal ions. In this report, we evaluated CuO NPs and soluble copper effects on photosynthesis of the aquatic macrophyte Lemna gibba L to determine the role of particle solubility in NPs toxicity. When L. gibba plants were exposed 48 h to CuO NPs or soluble copper, inhibition of photosynthetic activity was found, indicated by the inactivation of Photosystem II reaction centers, a decrease in electron transport and an increase of thermal energy dissipation. Toxicity of CuO NPs was mainly driven by copper ions released from particles. However, the bioaccumulation of CuO NPs in plant was shown, indicating the need to evaluate organisms of higher trophic level.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Jun;8:374-82. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.789936. Epub 2013 Apr 15.
- Abstract Copper oxide nanoparticles (CuO NPs) are used as a biocide in paints, textiles and plastics. Their application may lead to the contamination of aquatic ecosystems, where potential environmental effects remain to be determined. Toxic effects may be related to interactions of NPs with cellula
- PMID 23521766
- Detection of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus using a gold nanoparticle-based colourimetric polymerase chain reaction assay.
- Chan WS, Tang BS, Boost MV, Chow C, Leung PH.Author information Department of Pathology, Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital, Hong Kong, China.AbstractWe report the use of gold nanoparticles (Au NPs) for direct colourimetric polymerase chain reaction (PCR) detection of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in clinical specimens. The colourimetric assay comprised of 2 Au NP probes functionalized with Staphylococcus aureus 23S rRNA- and mecA-specific oligonucleotides. In this study, 72 clinical samples were tested, which included positive blood culture (n=23), urine (n=8), respiratory samples (n=23), as well as wound swabs, pus and body fluid (n=18). Results were recorded qualitatively by direct visual examination and quantitatively by UV-vis spectrophotometry. Using conventional bacterial culture as the gold standard, the sensitivity, specificity, positive predictive value and negative predictive value of this colourimetric assay were 97.14%, 91.89%, 91.89% and 97.14%, respectively, which were comparable to that of commercial real-time PCR assays with a lower cost per reaction. Our assay also showed good agreement with bacterial culture (κ=0.889). The overall detection limit was 500ng target amplicon, which was comparable to or better than other similar Au NP biosensors. Interestingly, our data revealed the possible relationship between Au NP probe-target hybridization site and assay performance, which might provide hints for design of the Au NP biosensors for nucleic acid detection. To conclude, our study was the first report on the use of Au NP colourimetric assay for direct detection of MRSA in various types of clinical specimens. Further evaluation of the assay is needed in large-scale trials which can also allow for some modifications to streamline the procedures for routine use.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Mar 15;53:105-11. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.09.027. Epub 2013 Sep 25.
- We report the use of gold nanoparticles (Au NPs) for direct colourimetric polymerase chain reaction (PCR) detection of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in clinical specimens. The colourimetric assay comprised of 2 Au NP probes functionalized with Staphylococcus aureus 23S rRNA- and
- PMID 24125759
- Amoebal Endosymbiont Neochlamydia Genome Sequence Illuminates the Bacterial Role in the Defense of the Host Amoebae against Legionella pneumophila
- Ishida Kasumi,Sekizuka Tsuyoshi,Hayashida Kyoko,Matsuo Junji,Takeuchi Fumihiko,Kuroda Makoto,Nakamura Shinji,Yamazaki Tomohiro,Yoshida Mitsutaka,Takahashi Kaori,Nagai Hiroki,Sugimoto Chihiro,Yamaguchi Hiroyuki
- PLoS ONE 9(4), e95166, 2014-04-18
- … Neochlamydia S13 lacked an intact tricarboxylic acid cycle and had an incomplete respiratory chain. …
- NAID 120005425332
- A New High-Speed Droplet-Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction Method Can Detect Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus in Less than 10 Min
- UEHARA Masayuki,MATSUDA Kazuyuki,SUGANO Mitsutoshi [他]
- The journal of veterinary medical science 76(3), 477-480, 2014-03
- NAID 40020035599
- ミトコンドリア病 (特集 心筋症患者の周術期管理)
- 今井 洋介,山田 芳嗣
- 麻酔 63(1), 49-56, 2014-01
- NAID 40019935986
- これら全過程は、呼吸鎖（respiratory chain ）と呼ばれている。 電子伝達系では、電子が、酸化還元電位の低い物質（NADH 2 + ：－0.315V）から、高い物質（O 2 ：＋0.815V）に、伝達される 。 還元された酸素（O 2 + 2 O)が c ...
- respiratory chain noun Biochemistry. a series of mitochondrial proteins that transport electrons of hydrogen, released in the Krebs cycle, from acetyl coenzyme A to inhaled oxygen to form H 2 O: the energy released in the process is ...
- respiratory chain
- 呼吸酵素系 respiratory enzyme system
- electron-transferring、respiratory chain
- chemical chain
- Ernst Boris Chain, Sir Ernst Boris Chain