全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 食物アレルゲンの分子機能 molecular features of food allergens
- 2. ヒトパピローマウイルス（HPV）感染のウイルス学および癌との関連 virology of human papillomavirus infections and the link to cancer
- 3. 免疫グロブリンの機能および臨床応用 function and clinical applications of immunoglobulins
- 4. 口腔アレルギー症候群（花粉 - 食物アレルギー症候群）の病因 pathogenesis of oral allergy syndrome pollen food allergy syndrome
- 5. 髄膜炎菌の微生物学および病理生物学 microbiology and pathobiology of neisseria meningitidis
- Microcapsules engineered to support mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) survival and proliferation enable long-term retention of MSCs in infarcted myocardium.
- Blocki A1, Beyer S2, Dewavrin JY3, Goralczyk A4, Wang Y3, Peh P4, Ng M1, Moonshi SS1, Vuddagiri S1, Raghunath M3, Martinez EC5, Bhakoo KK6.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Jun;53:12-24. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.02.075. Epub 2015 Mar 7.
- The limited efficacy of cardiac cell-based therapy is thought to be due to poor cell retention within the myocardium. Hence, there is an urgent need for biomaterials that aid in long-term cell retention. This study describes the development of injectable microcapsules for the delivery of mesenchymal
- PMID 25890702
- Matrix metalloproteinases as drivers and therapeutic targets in breast cancer.
- Radisky ES1, Radisky DC.
- Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition).Front Biosci (Landmark Ed).2015 Jun 1;20:1144-63.
- patients and as drivers of many facets of the tumor phenotype in experimental models. Early enthusiasm for MMPs as therapeutic targets was tempered following disappointing clinical trials that utilized broad spectrum, small molecule catalytic site inhibitors. However, subsequent research has continu
- PMID 25961550
- The role of temozolomide in the treatment of aggressive pituitary tumors.
- Liu JK1, Patel J2, Eloy JA3.
- Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia.J Clin Neurosci.2015 Jun;22(6):923-929. doi: 10.1016/j.jocn.2014.12.007. Epub 2015 Mar 12.
- Pituitary tumors are amongst the most common intracranial neoplasms and are generally benign. However, some pituitary tumors exhibit clinically aggressive behavior that is characterized by tumor recurrence and continued progression despite repeated treatments with conventional surgical, radiation an
- PMID 25772801
- 山田 紀作
- 日本水産学会誌 13(4), 133-136, 1948
- It is discussed about: the pentration of salt in dilute solution. Coriin which is the main soluble protein of corium swells in dilute solution, so that the salt concentration does not incsease rapidly …
- NAID 130000914223
- 1 Proteins Continued –Tertiary Structure: refers to the overall 3-D shape of a protein produced from bending and folding stabilized by interactions between side chains. –Quaternary Structure: refers to the overall structure of proteins ...
- In both the stomach and the intestine bacteria cause more or less putrefaction or abnormal fermentation of foods. Among the compounds thus formed from proteins in the intestines, indol and skatol are ...
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continuation、continued、continuity、continuous、follow、keep、sequence、serial、series、succeed
- persist in