出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/16 16:49:50」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 低酸素血症の酸素供給およびメカニズム oxygenation and mechanisms of hypoxemia
- 2. 新生児における酸素のモニタリングおよび治療 oxygen monitoring and therapy in the newborn
- 3. パルスオキシメトリ pulse oximetry
- 4. 頸動脈内膜剥離術および頸動脈ステント留置術の麻酔 anesthesia for carotid endarterectomy and carotid stenting
- 5. Noninvasive ventilation for acute respiratory failure in children
- Prediction of arterial oxygen partial pressure after changes in FIO2: validation and clinical application of a novel formula.
- Al-Otaibi HM, Hardman JG.SourceDivision of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, University of Nottingham, Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham NG7 2UH, UK.
- British journal of anaesthesia.Br J Anaesth.2011 Nov;107(5):806-12. Epub 2011 Jul 27.
- BACKGROUND: /st> Existing methods allow prediction of Pa(O(2)) during adjustment of Fi(O(2)). However, these are cumbersome and lack sufficient accuracy for use in the clinical setting. The present studies aim to extend the validity of a novel formula designed to predict Pa(O(2)) during adjustmen
- PMID 21862497
- Comparison of the PaO2/FiO2 ratio in sternotomy vs. thoracotomy in mitral valve repair: a randomised controlled trial.
- Kang WS, Yoon TG, Kim TY, Kim SH.SourceFrom the Department of Anaesthesiology and Pain medicine, Konkuk University Hospital and Research Institute of Medical Science, Konkuk University School of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea.
- European journal of anaesthesiology.Eur J Anaesthesiol.2011 Nov;28(11):807-12.
- OBJECTIVE: Cardiac surgery through a thoracotomy using one-lung ventilation (OLV) is thought to be associated with worse postoperative pulmonary gas exchange than sternotomy using two-lung ventilation (TLV), but this has not been confirmed yet. We, therefore, compared postoperative pulmonary gas exc
- PMID 21897262
- Effects of Lattice Constant and Sintering Atmosphere on Substitution of Sn2+ Ions at Ba Site in (Ba,Ca)TiO<sub>3</sub> Perovskites: Experimental and Theoretical Studies
- Suzuki Shoichiro,Honda Atsushi,Higai Shin'ichi,Ando Akira,Wada Nobuyuki,Takagi Hiroshi
- Jpn J Appl Phys 50(9), 09NC11-09NC11-4, 2011-09-25
- … We clarified two factors promoting the Sn2+ substitution: the sintering partial pressure of oxygen ($p$O<sub>2</sub>) and the lattice size of BaTiO<sub>3</sub>. … We found the optimum region of sintering $p$O<sub>2</sub>, where a high tetragonality and a high temperature of transition from the ferroelectric phase to the paraelectric phase are realized. …
- NAID 150000058003
- Effects of chemical stoichiometry of channel region on bias instability in ZnO thin-film transistors
- Kamada Yudai,Fujita Shizuo,Kimura Mutsumi,Hiramatsu Takahiro,Matsuda Tokiyoshi,Furuta Mamoru,Hirao Takashi
- Applied Physics Letters 98(10), 2011-03
- … We investigated effects of chemical stoichiometry of ZnO channel, controlled by oxygen partial pressure during deposition, on bias instability for ZnO thin-film transistors. … This degradation was enhanced regardless of the bias polarity and the direction, attributing to electrically activated trap generations. …
- NAID 120002970846
- For example, the necessary amount of oxygen for human respiration, and the amount that is toxic, is set by the partial pressure of oxygen alone. This is true across a very wide range of different concentrations of oxygen present in various ...
- Partial pressure of oxygen
- 大気圧：760 mmHg
- 大気中の酸素分圧：760 * 0.21 = 159.6 mmHg
- pressure level, force per unit area
- O, atomic number 8