出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/01 16:35:48」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 高カルシウム血症の治療 treatment of hypercalcemia
- 2. 多発性骨髄腫患者のビスフォスフォネート製剤の使用 the use of bisphosphonates in patients with multiple myeloma
- 3. 骨形成不全症：管理および予後 osteogenesis imperfecta management and prognosis
- 4. 乳癌による骨転移のマネージメントにおける骨吸収抑制剤 osteoclast inhibitors in the management of bone metastases from breast cancer
- 5. 閉経後女性における骨粗鬆症に対するビスホスホネート投与 the use of bisphosphonates in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis
- Effectiveness of pamidronate as treatment of symptomatic osteonecrosis occurring in children treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Leblicq C, Laverdière C, Décarie JC, Delisle JF, Isler MH, Moghrabi A, Chabot G, Alos N.SourceEndocrinology Service and Research Center, CHU Sainte-Justine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Pediatric blood & cancer.Pediatr Blood Cancer.2013 May;60(5):741-7. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24313. Epub 2012 Sep 21.
- BACKGROUND: Osteonecrosis (ON) is a severe complication of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) treatments. Recent studies suggest that bisphosphonates might reduce pain and loss of motor function in patients with ON. We assessed the effects of pamidronate compared to standard care in patients with sy
- PMID 23002054
- Pamidronate treatment stimulates the onset of recovery phase reducing fracture rate and skeletal deformities in patients with idiopathic juvenile osteoporosis: comparison with untreated patients.
- Baroncelli GI, Vierucci F, Bertelloni S, Erba P, Zampollo E, Giuca MR.SourcePediatric Unit I, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Pediatrics, University-Hospital, Via Roma 67, 56126, Pisa, Italy, email@example.com.
- Journal of bone and mineral metabolism.J Bone Miner Metab.2013 Apr 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- Although spontaneous remission occurs in patients with idiopathic juvenile osteoporosis (IJO), permanent bone deformities may occur. The effects of long-term pamidronate treatment on clinical findings, bone mineral status, and fracture rate were evaluated. Nine patients (age 9.8 ± 1.1 years, 7 m
- PMID 23549954
- Risk factors for renal impairment in patients with solid tumors or multiple myeloma treated with zoledronic acid.
- Cha YJ, Lee YJ.AbstractObjective: Using retrospective prescription analysis, this study aimed to investigate the risk factors for renal impairment among adult solid tumor and multiple myeloma patients who have received zoledronic acid injections in a teaching hospital over the last 4 years. Methods: We examined solid tumor and multiple myeloma patients who had received at least 1 zoledronic acid injection in a teaching hospital in Seoul with at least 2,000 beds over the 4 years between January 2008 and December 2011. The injection histories and serum creatinine levels of these patients were included in the analysis. Patients who developed renal impairment subsequent to zoledronic acid injection were identified, and the risk factors were statistically analyzed. Results: In only 1 case was zoledronic acid injection reduced as directed by the creatinine clearance guidelines. Four patients whose creatinine clearance was less than 30 ml/min were injected with zoledronic acid even though its use is contraindicated in this situation. Of the 338 research subjects, 26 developed renal impairment. The following were confirmed to be statistically significant (p < 0.05) risk factors for the development of renal impairment: serum creatinine (at first injection) of greater than 1.4 mg/dl, diabetes, hypertension, thalidomide prescription, multiple myeloma, and previous pamidronate usage. Conclusions: Based on the results of this study, renal monitoring is necessary following zoledronic acid injection. In addition, for patients with renal impairment risk factors, a risk-benefit analysis must be performed before zoledronic acid is administered, and it must be administered at an appropriate dose according to the level of renal function.
- International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics.Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther.2013 Apr;51(4):274-82. doi: 10.5414/CP201823.
- Objective: Using retrospective prescription analysis, this study aimed to investigate the risk factors for renal impairment among adult solid tumor and multiple myeloma patients who have received zoledronic acid injections in a teaching hospital over the last 4 years. Methods: We examined solid tumo
- PMID 23357846
- 日本口腔外科学会雑誌 61(7), 368-373, 2015
- NAID 130005107663
- 歯科薬物療法 34(1), 16-22, 2015
- NAID 130005072784
- Pamidronate treatment stimulates the onset of recovery phase reducing fracture rate and skeletal deformities in patients with idiopathic juvenile osteoporosis : comparison with untreated patients
- Journal of bone and mineral metabolism 31(5), 533-543, 2013-09-30
- NAID 10031201687
- Information on how bisphosphonates are used to help cancer patients. ... Pamidronate is a type of drug called a bisphosphonate. It’s used to treat osteoporosis. This is a condition when the bones become thinner or weaker.
- Pamidronate official prescribing information for healthcare professionals. Includes: indications, dosage, adverse reactions, pharmacology and more. ... Excretion After administration of 30, 60, and 90 mg of Pamidronate disodium over ...
- pamidronate、pamidronate disodium