出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/27 13:05:00」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|Biological half-life||8.6 hours|
|CAS Registry Number||Y|
|Molecular mass||479.525 g/mol|
|Melting point||136–138 °C (277–280 °F)|
|Y (what is this?)|
Nicardipine hydrochloride (Cardene) is a medication used to treat high blood pressure and angina. It belongs to the class of calcium channel blockers.
Nicardipine is a dihydropyridine calcium-channel blocking agent used for the treatment of vascular disorders such as chronic stable angina, hypertension, and Raynaud's phenomenon. It is available in oral and intravenous formulations. Its mechanism of action and clinical effects closely resemble those of nifedipine and the other dihydropyridines (amlodipine, felodipine), except that nicardipine is more selective for cerebral and coronary blood vessels. Furthermore, nicardipine does not intrinsically decrease myocardial contractility and may be useful in the management of congestive heart failure. Nicardipine also has a longer half-life than nifedipine. Nicardipine was approved by the FDA in December 1988. The patent for both Cardene and Cardene SR expired in October 1995.
It has been used in percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Nicardipine at Medline PLus
- Huang RI, Patel P, Walinsky P et al. (November 2006). "Efficacy of intracoronary nicardipine in the treatment of no-reflow during percutaneous coronary intervention". Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 68 (5): 671–6. doi:10.1002/ccd.20885. PMID 17034064. CS1 maint: Explicit use of et al. (link)
- Effects of nicardipine on the onset time and intubation conditions of rocuronium-induced neuromuscular blockade.
- Lee SY1, Kim YH1, Ko YK2, Park SI1, Lee JU1, Chung WS1, Lim CS1.
- Journal of clinical anesthesia.J Clin Anesth.2016 Aug;32:112-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jclinane.2016.02.010. Epub 2016 Apr 20.
- STUDY OBJECTIVE: The objective of this study was to identify the effects of nicardipine on neuromuscular blockade of rocuronium, such as the onset time and intubation conditions, using a nicardipine dose that attenuates cardiovascular responses during endotracheal intubation.DESIGN: Randomized, doub
- PMID 27290958
- Risk Factors of Nicardipine-Related Phlebitis in Acute Stroke Patients.
- Kawada K1, Ohta T2, Tanaka K1, Kadoguchi N1, Yamamoto S1, Morimoto M3.
- Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis.2016 Jul 13. pii: S1052-3057(16)30147-1. doi: 10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2016.06.028. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: Intravenous nicardipine is generally used to treat hypertension in acute stroke patients but is associated with frequent phlebitis. We aimed to identify the incidence and risk factors of phlebitis in such patients.METHODS: The incidence and risk factors of phlebitis were inve
- PMID 27423368
- Inhibitory effects of hesperetin on Kv1.5 potassium channels stably expressed in HEK 293 cells and ultra-rapid delayed rectifier K+ current in human atrial myocytes.
- Wang H1, Wang HF2, Wang C1, Chen YF1, Ma R1, Xiang JZ1, Du XL2, Tang Q3.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2016 Jul 7;789:98-108. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2016.07.015. [Epub ahead of print]
- In the present study, the inhibitory effects of hesperetin (HSP) on human cardiac Kv1.5 channels expressed in HEK 293 cells and the ultra-rapid delayed rectifier K+ current (Ikur) in human atrial myocytes were examined by using the whole-cell configuration of the patch-clamp techniques. We found tha
- PMID 27397430
- Nicardipine official prescribing information for healthcare professionals. Includes: indications, dosage, adverse reactions, pharmacology and more. ... Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism Nicardipine is completely absorbed following oral ...
- Other adverse events have been reported in clinical trials or in the literature in association with the use of intravenously administered nicardipine: Body as a Whole: fever, neck pain Cardiovascular: angina pectoris, atrioventricular block ...
- ニカルジピン塩酸塩 塩酸ニカルジピン nicardipine hydrochloride