出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/02/18 14:24:07」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- A case of recurrent malignant triton tumor successfully treated with radiotherapy.
- Yasuda M1, Muto Y2, Kuremoto T2, Murakami K2, Onisihi T2, Koida A2, Inui T2, Hisa Y2.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2016 Dec;43(6):710-4. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2016.04.003. Epub 2016 Apr 15.
- A 15-year-old female was previously admitted to another hospital because of painless swelling of the lateral right nasal ala for 2 months. Magnetic resonance imaging revealed an expansive enhancing lesion in close proximity to the anterior surface of the right maxillary sinus and lateral wall of the
- PMID 27146005
- Prognostic factors for recurrence after endoscopic sinus surgery for chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps.
- Nakayama T1, Asaka D2, Kanaya H3, Kuboki A4, Haruna S3.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2016 Dec;43(6):641-7. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2016.02.015. Epub 2016 Mar 14.
- OBJECTIVE: In this study, we aimed to clarify the prognostic factors affecting the ethmoid condition during a long-term follow-up after endoscopic sinus surgery in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps (CRSwNP).METHODS: Thirty-six patients with CRSwNP underwent surgery from December
- PMID 26987817
- Investigating the in-vitro and in-vivo flavour release from 21 fresh-cut apples.
- Ting VJ1, Romano A2, Soukoulis C3, Silcock P4, Bremer PJ5, Cappellin L6, Biasioli F7.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Dec 1;212:543-51. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.05.116. Epub 2016 May 17.
- In-vitro and in-vivo flavour release from 21 different apple cultivars was studied using proton transfer reaction time-of-flight mass spectrometry (PTR-ToF-MS) with a focus on the relationship between texture and volatile organic compound (VOC) emission. Generally, firm-juicy cultivars had a shorter
- PMID 27374566
- 光宗 航基,山下 真登,平瀬 公太 [他]
- 日本建築学会研究報告. 九州支部. AIJ Kyushu Chapter architectural research meeting. 日本建築学会九州支部 編 (54), 285-288, 2015-03
- NAID 40020375158
- Recurrent sebaceous carcinoma with wide intraepithelial spread to the nasal cavity: Report of two cases
- Yamaguchi Nimpei,Kaneko Kenichi,Jinnouchi Shinya,Ishimaru Kotaro,Takahashi Haruo,Kinoshita Naoe,Kumagami Hidetaka
- Acta medica Nagasakiensia 59(3), 107-110, 2015-03
- … Local extension down the nasolacrimal duct is relatively rare event for SC.Method: We herein report two cases of recurrent SC in the nasal cavity. … Sixteen months after the initial treatment, the second patient presented with a large mass in the right nasal cavity.Results: The wide intraepithelial spread of SC over 30 mm from the initial surgical margin was beyond our expectations. …
- NAID 120005593513
- Nasal delivery of Japanese cedar pollen Cryj1 by using self-gelling immunostimulatory DNA for effective induction of immune responses in mice.
- Ishii-Mizuno Yumiko,Umeki Yuka,Takahashi Yuki,Kato Yukinori,Takabayashi Tetsuji,Fujieda Shigeharu,Takakura Yoshinobu,Nishikawa Makiya
- Journal of controlled release 200, 52-59, 2015-02-28
- … After intranasal administration of the fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)-labeled Cryj1/sDNA hydrogel in mice, FITC-Cryj1 was retained in the nasal cavity for a longer period than FITC-Cryj1 mixed with hexapodna in solution. …
- NAID 120005540394
- The nasal cavity (or nasal fossa) is a large air filled space above and behind the nose in the middle of the face. Each cavity is the continuation of one of the ... Function  The term "nasal cavity" can refer to each of the two sides of ...
- This video was produced to help students of human anatomy at Modesto Junior College study our anatomical models.
- nasal cavity (Z)
- cavum nasi
- enclosed space
- nasal bone, os nasale