出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/06/22 07:06:00」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 抗菌薬感受性試験の概要 overview of antibacterial susceptibility testing
- 2. 抗真菌剤感受性試験 antifungal susceptibility testing
- 3. 成人における市中肺炎の治療に関する抗菌薬の研究 antibiotic studies for the treatment of community acquired pneumonia in adults
- 4. メチシリン耐性黄色ブドウ球菌の微生物学 microbiology of methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus
- 5. D群レンサ球菌（Streptococcus bovis、Streptococcus equinus complex）による感染症の臨床症状、診断、および治療 clinical manifestations diagnosis and treatment of infections due to group d streptococci streptococcus bovis streptococcus equinus complex
- Antioxidant and antibacterial activities of sulphated polysaccharides from Pleurotus eryngii and Streptococcus thermophilus ASCC 1275.
- Li S1, Shah NP2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Dec 15;165:262-70. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.05.110. Epub 2014 May 29.
- Polysaccharides from Pleurotus eryngii (PEPS) and exopolysaccharides from Streptococcus thermophilus ASCC 1275 (ST1275 EPS) were sulphated, and antioxidant and antibacterial activities of sulphated and crude polysaccharides were determined. Degree of sulphonation of PEPS and ST1275 EPS was 0.69 and
- PMID 25038675
- Role of EfrAB efflux pump in biocide tolerance and antibiotic resistance of Enterococcus faecalis and Enterococcus faecium isolated from traditional fermented foods and the effect of EDTA as EfrAB inhibitor.
- Lavilla Lerma L1, Benomar N1, Sánchez Valenzuela A1, Casado Muñoz Mdel C1, Gálvez A1, Abriouel H2.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2014 Dec;44:249-57. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2014.06.009. Epub 2014 Jun 19.
- Enterococcus faecalis and Enterococcus faecium isolated from various traditional fermented foods of both animal and vegetable origins have shown multidrug resistance to several antibiotics and tolerance to biocides. Reduced susceptibility was intra and inter-species dependent and was due to specific
- PMID 25084670
- Characterization of arsenite-oxidizing bacteria isolated from arsenic-contaminated groundwater of West Bengal.
- Paul D1, Poddar S, Sar P.
- Journal of environmental science and health. Part A, Toxic/hazardous substances & environmental engineering.J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng.2014 Nov 10;49(13):1481-92. doi: 10.1080/10934529.2014.937162.
- Nine arsenic (As)-resistant bacterial strains isolated from As-rich groundwater samples of West Bengal were characterized to elucidate their potential in geomicrobial transformation and bioremediation aspects. The 16S rRNA gene-based phylogenetic analysis revealed that the strains were affiliated wi
- PMID 25137536
- Antibacterial Susceptibility of Enterobacteriaceae Isolated from Raw Horsemeat Isolated for Human Consumption (Basashi)
- , ,
- Biocontrol Science 20(1), 19-25, 2015
- … A comparison of the sensitivity to the 14 antibiotics using the 90% MIC (minimum inhibitory concentration) values (MIC90) showed the strongest tolerance to ampicillin (ABPC) at a concentration of > … 128 μg/mL, followed by that to fosfomycin (FOM) at a concentration of 128 μg/mL. …
- NAID 130005061979
- Pharmacokinetics of marbofloxacin after intravenous and intramuscular administration in Hanwoo, Korean native cattle
- , , , , , , , ,
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 77(3), 327-329, 2015
- … The suggested optimal doses of MRFX in Hanwoo cattle, calculated by integration of PK data obtained in the present study and previously reported minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) for MRFX against susceptible (MIC ≤1 µg/ml) and intermediate (MIC ≤2 µg/ml) pathogenic bacteria, were 2.1 and 4.2 mg/kg/day by i.v. …
- NAID 130005060996
- 川上 純一
- 薬学雑誌. 乙号 135(4), 619-624, 2015
- … (3) Individual variation of plasma exposure of free linezolid and its ratio to minimum inhibitory concentration in critically ill patients, as well as three other studies, were described. …
- NAID 130005060831
- In microbiology, minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) is the lowest concentration of an antimicrobial that will inhibit the visible growth of a microorganism after overnight incubation. Minimum inhibitory concentrations are important in ...
- Minimum inhibitory concentration 1. Dr.T.V.Rao MD<br />Antibiotic Sensitivity testing Minimum inhibitory concentrationskill based learning<br />Dr.T.V.Rao MD<br />1<br /> 2. The responsibility of the microbiology ...
- minimum inhibitory concentration, MIC
- repressive, repressing