出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/01/03 02:12:38」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 骨軟化症の疫学および病因 epidemiology and etiology of osteomalacia
- 2. ビスホスホネートの薬理学 pharmacology of bisphosphonates
- 3. 骨格の正常な発達および骨形成ならびに骨吸収の調節 normal skeletal development and regulation of bone formation and resorption
- 4. 新生児のカルシウムおよびリンの必要量 calcium and phosphorus requirements of newborn infants
- 5. 腎性骨異栄養症の骨生検および診断 bone biopsy and the diagnosis of renal osteodystrophy
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF/CCN2) Negatively Regulates BMP-2 Induced Osteoblast Differentiation and Signaling.
- Mundy C, Gannon M, Popoff SN.Author information Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.AbstractConnective tissue growth factor (CTGF/CCN2) and bone morphogenetic protein (BMP)-2 are both produced and secreted by osteoblasts. Both proteins have been shown to have independent effects in regulating osteoblast proliferation, maturation and mineralization. However, how these two proteins interact during osteoblast differentiation remains unknown. In this study, we utilized two cell culture model systems, osteoblasts derived from CTGF knockout (KO) mice and osteoblasts infected with an adenovirus which over-expresses CTGF (Ad-CTGF), to investigate the effects of CTGF and BMP-2 on osteoblast development and function in vitro. Contrary to a previously published report, osteoblast maturation and mineralization were similar in osteogenic cultures derived from KO and WT calvaria in the absence of BMP-2 stimulation. Interestingly, in KO and WT osteoblast cultures stimulated with BMP-2, the KO osteoblasts exhibited enhanced osteoblast differentiation. This increase in osteoblast differentiation was accompanied by increased protein levels of phosphorylated Smad 1/5/8 and mRNA expression levels of bone morphogenetic protein receptor Ib. We also examined osteoblast differentiation in cultures that were infected with an adenoviral-CTGF vector (Ad-CTGF) and in controls. Continuous over-expression of CTGF resulted in decreased osteoblast maturation and mineralization in both unstimulated and BMP-2 stimulated cultures. Impaired osteoblast differentiation in cultures over-expressing CTGF was accompanied by decreased protein levels of phosphorylated Smad 1/5/8. Collectively, the data from these studies demonstrate that CTGF acts to negatively regulate BMP-2 induced signaling and osteoblast differentiation, and warrant additional studies to determine the precise mechanism(s) responsible for this effect. J. Cell. Physiol. 229: 672-681, 2014. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 May;229(5):672-81. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24491.
- Connective tissue growth factor (CTGF/CCN2) and bone morphogenetic protein (BMP)-2 are both produced and secreted by osteoblasts. Both proteins have been shown to have independent effects in regulating osteoblast proliferation, maturation and mineralization. However, how these two proteins interact
- PMID 24127409
- Generation of osteochondral tissue constructs with chondrogenically and osteogenically predifferentiated mesenchymal stem cells encapsulated in bilayered hydrogels.
- Lam J1, Lu S1, Meretoja VV1, Tabata Y2, Mikos AG1, Kasper FK3.Author information 1Department of Bioengineering, Rice University, Houston, TX 77251-1892, USA.2Department of Biomaterials, Institute for Frontier Medical Sciences, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.3Department of Bioengineering, Rice University, Houston, TX 77251-1892, USA. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThis study investigated the ability of chondrogenic and osteogenic predifferentiation of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) to play a role in the development of osteochondral tissue constructs using injectable bilayered oligo(poly(ethylene glycol) fumarate) (OPF) hydrogel composites. We hypothesized that the combinatorial approach of encapsulating cell populations of both chondrogenic and osteogenic lineages in a spatially controlled manner within bilayered constructs would enable these cells to maintain their respective phenotypes via the exchange of biochemical factors even without the influence of external growth factors. During monolayer expansion prior to hydrogel encapsulation, it was found that 7 (CG7) and 14 (CG14) days of MSC exposure to TGF-β3 allowed for the generation of distinct cell populations with corresponding chondrogenic maturities as indicated by increasing aggrecan and type II collagen/type I collagen expression. Chondrogenic and osteogenic cells were then encapsulated within their respective (chondral/subchondral) layers in bilayered hydrogel composites to include four experimental groups. Encapsulated CG7 cells within the chondral layer exhibited enhanced chondrogenic phenotype when compared to other cell populations based on stronger type II collagen and aggrecan gene expression and higher glycosaminoglycan-to-hydroxyproline ratios. Osteogenic cells that were co-cultured with chondrogenic cells (in the chondral layer) showed higher cellularity over time, suggesting that chondrogenic cells stimulated the proliferation of osteogenic cells. Groups with osteogenic cells displayed mineralization in the subchondral layer, confirming the effect of osteogenic predifferentiation. In summary, it was found that MSCs that underwent 7days, but not 14days, of chondrogenic predifferentiation most closely resembled the phenotype of native hyaline cartilage when combined with osteogenic cells in a bilayered OPF hydrogel composite, indicating that the duration of chondrogenic preconditioning is an important factor to control. Furthermore, the respective chondrogenic and osteogenic phenotypes were maintained for 28days in vitro without the need for external growth factors, demonstrating the exciting potential of this novel strategy for the generation of osteochondral tissue constructs for cartilage engineering applications.
- Acta biomaterialia.Acta Biomater.2014 Mar;10(3):1112-23. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2013.11.020. Epub 2013 Dec 1.
- This study investigated the ability of chondrogenic and osteogenic predifferentiation of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) to play a role in the development of osteochondral tissue constructs using injectable bilayered oligo(poly(ethylene glycol) fumarate) (OPF) hydrogel composites. We hypothesized that
- PMID 24300948
- Improved bioactivity of PAN-based carbon nanofibers decorated with bioglass nanoparticles.
- Han B, Zhang X, Liu H, Deng X, Cai Q, Jia X, Yang X, Wei Y, Li G.Author information a Department of Orthodontics, School and Hospital of Stomatology , Peking University , Beijing 100081 , P.R. China.AbstractComposite nanofibers composed of polyacrylonitrile (PAN)-based carbon nanofibers and bioactive glass (BG) nanoparticles have been prepared by electrospinning and in situ sintering. Morphology observation showed that the BG nanoparticles of size 20-50 nm were uniformly distributed on the surface of composite nanofibers with 350 nm average diameter after carbonization. Biological mineralization indicated the formation of apatite-like layer on the surface of composite nanofibers, in which the composition of carbonate hydroxyapatite was proved by FTIR and XRD analysis. Cell growth dynamics according to cellular morphology, CCK-8 assay, and alkaline phosphatase activity assay exhibited better cell adhesion, proliferation, and osteogenic induction of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells cultured on the composite nanofibers, which suggested the higher bioactivity of composite nanofibers compared to pure PAN-based carbon nanofibers.
- Journal of biomaterials science. Polymer edition.J Biomater Sci Polym Ed.2014 Mar;25(4):341-53. doi: 10.1080/09205063.2013.861169. Epub 2013 Nov 22.
- Composite nanofibers composed of polyacrylonitrile (PAN)-based carbon nanofibers and bioactive glass (BG) nanoparticles have been prepared by electrospinning and in situ sintering. Morphology observation showed that the BG nanoparticles of size 20-50 nm were uniformly distributed on the surface of
- PMID 24266838
- 石井 洋平,大谷 穂菜美,関口 幸世 [他],上地 由朗
- 東京農業大学農学集報 60(1), 44-49, 2015-06-19
- 本研究は福島県鮫川村にある「豊かな土づくりセンター」で作られた堆肥を利用した循環型農業を推進させるための基礎資料を得るため,新たに造成された水田I(750m^2)と水田II(900m^2)において,2011年から2013年の3年間に水稲コシヒカリの栽培試験を行い,成熟期における地上部乾物重,体内窒素,玄米収量を調査するとともに,土壌の窒素無機化特性を評価した。栽培試験1年目の成熟期地上部乾物重,玄 …
- NAID 110009917590
- 東 英男,高橋 茂,加藤 直人
- 日本土壌肥料学雑誌 86(3), 175-187, 2015-06
- NAID 40020506744
- A-18 マイクロアーク酸化処理によるチタン表面への抗菌性の付与(金属材料2,一般講演(口頭発表),第65回日本歯科理工学会学術講演会)
- 堤 祐介,蘆田 茉希,土居 壽,塙 隆夫
- 日本歯科理工学会誌 34(2), 121, 2015-03-25
- … coli while the proliferation and mineralization activity of MC3T3-E1 cells was not affected when MAO treatment condition was optimized. …
- NAID 110009923913
- Mineralization may refer to: Mineralization (biology), the process through which an organic substance becomes impregnated by inorganic substances; Mineralization (geology), the hydrothermal deposition of economically important metals in ...
|拡張検索||「demineralization」「bone mineralization」「astronaut bone demineralization」|