- IEF＆antibody heterogeneity
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/07/10 23:18:39」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Mapping of Epitopes Occurring in Bovine αs1-Casein Variants by Peptide Microarray Immunoassay.
- Lisson M1, Erhardt G2.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2016;1352:279-96. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-3037-1_21.
- Immunoglobulin E epitope mapping of milk proteins reveals important information about their immunologic properties. Genetic variants of αS1-casein, one of the major allergens in bovine milk, are until now not considered when discussing the allergenic potential. Here we describe the complete procedu
- PMID 26490483
- Use of isoelectric focusing to discriminate transient oligoclonal bands from monoclonal protein in treated myeloma.
- Henry R, Glegg D.
- Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine : CCLM / FESCC.Clin Chem Lab Med.2015 Dec 7. pii: /j/cclm.ahead-of-print/cclm-2015-0642/cclm-2015-0642.xml. doi: 10.1515/cclm-2015-0642. [Epub ahead of print]
- A 62-year-old diabetic man with prostate cancer first presented to our clinical laboratory in 2003 with a normal serum protein electrophoresis and immunofixation. In March 2009 he was diagnosed with an IgG κ myeloma. He underwent treatment and went into remission with the original paraprotein band
- PMID 26641967
- Structural Characterization of a Monoclonal Antibody (mAb) - Maytansinoid Immunoconjugate.
- Luo Q, Chung HH, Borths CJ, Janson M, Wen J, Joubert MK, Wypych J.
- Analytical chemistry.Anal Chem.2015 Dec 2. [Epub ahead of print]
- Structural characterization was performed on an antibody drug conjugate (ADC), composed of an IgG1 monoclonal antibody (mAb), mertansine drug (DM1) and a non-cleavable linker. The DM1 molecules were conjugated through non-specific modification of the mAb at solvent exposed lysine residues. Due to th
- PMID 26629796
- Establishment of the Optimal Conditions for Two–Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis of Papaya Seed Proteome
- Roan Su–Feng,Hsiung Tung–Chuan,Yang Kai–Yun,Liu Wei–Ting,Chang Ing–Feng,Wu Chun–Ta,Wakana Akira,若菜 章
- Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 58(2), 239-246, 2013-09
- … The resolution of 2D gel analysis for papaya seed proteome was further improved by utilizing pH 4-7 isoelectric focusing gel instead of pH 3-10 one. …
- NAID 120005326648
- Development of a highly sensitive three-dimensional gel electrophoresis method for characterization of monoclonal protein heterogeneity
- Nakano Keiichi,Tamura Shogo,Otuka Kohei,Niizeki Noriyasu,Shigemura Masahiko,Shimizu Chikara,Matsuno Kazuhiko,Kobayashi Seiichi,Moriyama Takanori
- Analytical Biochemistry 438(2), 117-123, 2013-07-15
- … Three-dimensional gel electrophoresis (3-DE), which combines agarose gel electrophoresis and isoelectric focusing/SDS–PAGE, was developed to characterize monoclonal proteins (M-proteins). …
- NAID 120005311827
- Separation and characterization of the constituents of compost and soil humic acids by two-dimensional electrophoresis(Soil chemistry and soil mineralogy)
- KARIM Saiful,OKUYAMA Yuji,AOYAMA Masakazu
- Soil science and plant nutrition 59(2), 130-141, 2013-04
- … In this method, HAs are first separated by isoelectric focusing (IEF) and then separated by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE). … Upon 2-D electrophoresis of HAs, dark-colored substances were spread out across the gel mainly in the isoelectric point (pI) range of 3.0-4.5. …
- NAID 110009688303
- isoelectric focusing 等電点電気泳動法 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- AES Application Focus Isoelectric Focusing Page 4 electrolyte strips. IPG strips for 2-D PAGE are often run with the gel facing down in dedicated IEF cells. Protocol 1. Casting gels for isoelectric focusing Equipment and ...
|拡張検索||「gradient gel isoelectric focusing」「column isoelectric focusing」|