- intercalary、intermediate、internuncial、interstitial tissue、interstitium、intervene、intervening、interzonal、invasive、stroma、stromal、stromata
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/02/28 20:40:28」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 間質性膀胱炎／膀胱痛症候群のマネージメント management of interstitial cystitis bladder pain syndrome
- 2. 間質性肺疾患を有する成人に対するアプローチ：臨床的評価 approach to the adult with interstitial lung disease clinical evaluation
- 3. 間質性肺疾患を有する幼児および小児に対するアプローチ approach to the infant and child with interstitial lung disease
- 4. 急性間質性肺炎（ハマンリッチ症候群） acute interstitial pneumonia hamman rich syndrome
- 5. 特発性間質性肺炎：臨床症状および病理 idiopathic interstitial pneumonias clinical manifestations and pathology
- Fn14 promotes differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells into heart valvular interstitial cells by phenotypic characterization.
- Huang W1, Xiao DZ, Wang Y, Shan ZX, Liu XY, Lin QX, Yang M, Zhuang J, Li Y, Yu XY.Author information 1Medical Research Center of Guangdong General Hospital, Guangdong Provincial Cardiovascular Institute, Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.AbstractDespite the fact that tissue engineered heart valves (TEHV) hold great promise for heart valve disease treatment, one of the challenges is to find suitable seeding cells. Bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) were considered to be one of the best seed cell sources. In this study we propose a novel approach to promote stem cell differentiation into the seed cells of TEHV, valvular interstitial cells (VICs). Newly induced MSCs (iMSCs) were created from a co-culture niche in which healthy human donor derived MSCs were co-cultured with cardiac fibroblasts (H9C2 cell line). Then iMSCs were transfected with either a mock vector (iMSCs(mock) ) as controls or with a vector that overexpresses thefibroblast inducible factor 14 (Fn14) gene (iMSCs(Fn14) ). Immunofluorescence staining was performed to assay VIC differentiation. Western blot analysis was performed to analyze the involved signaling pathway. The results demonstrate that the expression of α-smooth muscle actin (SMA) was significantly higher in iMSCs(Fn14) as compared with iMSC(mock) , and MSC, and also had higher co-alignment of α-actinin and stress fiber (F-actin) in bundles. Additionally, increased biosynthesis of extracellular matrix (ECM) proteins including collagen I, collagen III, and fibronection were observed in iMSCs(Fn14) in comparison with iMSCs(mock) . These data observed in iMSCs(Fn14) were in accordance with VIC phenotype from normal heart valves. In addition, the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway was activated in iMSCs(Fn14) which allowed higher Akt phosphorylation (p-Akt) levels and SMA levels, whereas, it was attenuated by LY294002 (PI3K/Akt inhibitor). These new findings of the effect of Fn14 on VIC-like cell differentiation may provide a novel therapeutic strategy for heart valve disease treatment.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 May;229(5):580-7. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24480.
- Despite the fact that tissue engineered heart valves (TEHV) hold great promise for heart valve disease treatment, one of the challenges is to find suitable seeding cells. Bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) were considered to be one of the best seed cell sources. In this study we propo
- PMID 24122208
- Image-based analysis of the size- and time-dependent penetration of polymeric micelles in multicellular tumor spheroids and tumor xenografts.
- Mikhail AS1, Eetezadi S2, Ekdawi SN2, Stewart J3, Allen C4.Author information 1Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, 144 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3M2, Canada; Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto, 164 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3E1, Canada.2Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, 144 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3M2, Canada.3Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto, 164 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3E1, Canada.4Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, 144 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3M2, Canada; Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto, 164 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3E1, Canada; Spatio-Temporal Targeting and Amplification Radiation Response (STTARR) Innovation Centre, 101 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L7, Canada. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractWhile the heightened tumor accumulation of systemically administered nanomedicines relative to conventional chemotherapeutic agents has been well established, corresponding improvements in therapeutic efficacy have often been incommensurate. This observation may be attributed to the limited exposure of cancer cells to therapy due to the heterogeneous intratumoral distribution and poor interstitial penetration of nanoparticle-based drug delivery systems. In the present work, the spatio-temporal distribution of block copolymer micelles (BCMs) of different sizes was evaluated in multicellular tumor spheroids (MCTS) and tumor xenografts originating from human cervical (HeLa) and colon (HT29) cancer cells using image-based, computational techniques. Micelle penetration was found to depend on nanoparticle size, time as well as tumor and spheroid cell line. Moreover, spheroids demonstrated the capacity to predict relative trends in nanoparticle interstitial transport in tumor xenografts. Overall, techniques are presented for the assessment of nanoparticle distribution in spheroids and xenografts and used to evaluate the influence of micelle size and cell-line specific tissue properties on micelle interstitial penetration.
- International journal of pharmaceutics.Int J Pharm.2014 Apr 10;464(1-2):168-77. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2014.01.010. Epub 2014 Jan 17.
- While the heightened tumor accumulation of systemically administered nanomedicines relative to conventional chemotherapeutic agents has been well established, corresponding improvements in therapeutic efficacy have often been incommensurate. This observation may be attributed to the limited exposure
- PMID 24440400
- Deletion variant near ZNF389 is associated with control of ovine lentivirus in multiple sheep flocks.
- White SN1, Mousel MR, Reynolds JO, Herrmann-Hoesing LM, Knowles DP.Author information 1Animal Disease Research Unit, Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Pullman, WA, 99164, USA; Department of Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 99164, USA.AbstractOvine lentivirus (OvLV) is a macrophage-tropic lentivirus found in many countries that causes interstitial pneumonia, mastitis, arthritis and cachexia in sheep. There is no preventive vaccine and no cure, but breed differences suggest marker-assisted selective breeding might improve odds of infection and control of OvLV post-infection. Although variants in TMEM154 have consistent association with odds of infection, no variant in any gene has been associated with host control of OvLV post-infection in multiple animal sets. Proviral concentration is a live-animal diagnostic measure of OvLV control post-infection related to severity of OvLV-induced lesions. A recent genome-wide association study identified a region including four zinc finger genes associated with proviral concentration in one Rambouillet flock. To refine this region, we tested additional variants and identified a small insertion/deletion variant near ZNF389 that showed consistent association with proviral concentration in three animal sets (P < 0.05). These animal sets contained Rambouillet, Polypay and crossbred sheep from multiple locations and management conditions. Strikingly, one flock had exceptionally high prevalence (>87%, including yearlings) and mean proviral concentration (>950 copies/μg), possibly due to needle sharing. The best estimate of proviral concentration by genotype, obtained from all 1310 OvLV-positive animals tested, showed insertion homozygotes had less than half the proviral concentration of other genotypes (P < 0.0001). Future work will test additional breeds, management conditions and viral subtypes, and identify functional properties of the haplotype this deletion variant tracks. To our knowledge, this is the first genetic variant consistently associated with host control of OvLV post-infection in multiple sheep flocks.
- Animal genetics.Anim Genet.2014 Apr;45(2):297-300. doi: 10.1111/age.12107. Epub 2013 Dec 5.
- Ovine lentivirus (OvLV) is a macrophage-tropic lentivirus found in many countries that causes interstitial pneumonia, mastitis, arthritis and cachexia in sheep. There is no preventive vaccine and no cure, but breed differences suggest marker-assisted selective breeding might improve odds of infectio
- PMID 24303974
- Effect of sevoflurane on tissue permeability of lung ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats.
- Li XH1, Liu ZH2, Ma HB1, Li Y1, Zhao H1, Che JB1, Liu WC1, Shi GN3.Author information 1Huaihe River Hospital, Henan University, Kaifeng 475000, Henan, China.2Medical School, Henan University, Kaifeng 475000, Henan, China.3Huaihe River Hospital, Henan University, Kaifeng 475000, Henan, China. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractOBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of sevoflurane on tissue permeability of lung ischemia-reperfusion injury (LIRI) in rats.
- Asian Pacific journal of tropical medicine.Asian Pac J Trop Med.2014 Apr;7(4):276-9. doi: 10.1016/S1995-7645(14)60037-7.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of sevoflurane on tissue permeability of lung ischemia-reperfusion injury (LIRI) in rats.METHODS: A total of 45 wistar rats were randomly divided into 3 groups I, II, III. Modified Eppinger method was adopted to establish the rat lung ischemia-reperfusion injury
- PMID 24507675
- Possibility of spin-polarized electric current through Mn-, Fe-, Co-, or Ni-doped BaSi2 predicted by their calculated densities of states
- Imai Yoji,Sohma Mitsugu,Suemasu Takashi,末益 崇
- Journal of magnetism and magnetic materials 344, 25-29, 2013-10-00
- … Interstitial compounds of these magnetic elements and BaSi2 will be energetically possible and interstitial occupancy of BaSi2 by Fe and, especially, Co atoms will make the materials half-metallic in case the concentration of doped atoms is well controlled. …
- NAID 120005323089
- Involvement of Apoptosis Inhibitor of Macrophages in a Rat Hypertension Model with Nephrosclerosis: Possible Mechanisms of Action of Olmesartan and Azelnidipine
- Uramatsu Tadashi,Nishino Tomoya,Obata Yoko,Sato Yohei,Furusu Akira,Koji Takehiko,Miyazaki Toru,Kohno Shigeru
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 36(8), 1271-1277, 2013-08-01
- … All treatment groups showed significantly less renal interstitial fibrosis than the vehicle group. … OLM and AZN inhibited interstitial fibrosis progression in SHRsp rats by suppressing AIM expression in macrophages, followed by reducing the number of infiltrating macrophages. …
- NAID 120005341845
- 増渕 裕朗,須賀 達夫,神戸 将彦,相澤 智弘,上野 学,原 健一郎,青木 史暁,青木 望,前野 敏孝,倉林 正彦,Masubuchi Hiroaki,Suga Tatsuo,Kanbe Masahiko,Aizawa Tomohiro,Ueno Manabu,Hara Kenichiro,Aoki Fumiaki,Aoki Nozomi,Maeno Toshitaka,Kurabayashi Masahiko
- The Kitakanto medical journal 63(2), 159-164, 2013-05-01
- 症例は 55歳女性. 2001年 1月より非特異性間質性肺炎に対してプレドニゾロンと免疫抑制剤による治療を行っていた. 2009年 10月,肺高血圧症の合併による労作時呼吸困難の増悪を認め.ボセンタンとシルデナフィルの治療を導入した.治療開始後,肺血管抵抗は著明に改善したが,呼吸困難はむしろ増悪し,症状の日内変動を認めた.この原因として,ボセンタンとシルデナフィルによる肺血管床の拡張により,換気・ …
- NAID 120005231549
- 片山 祐一,中原 梢,下村 貴宏,向井 尚一郎,分田 裕順,山下 康洋,井上 勝己,野瀬 清孝,賀本 敏行
- 泌尿器科紀要 59(5), 265-269, 2013-05-00
- … The efficacy of acupuncture and moxibustion treatment was examined on eight female patients with refractory interstitial cystitis (IC) who had been treated conservatively with hydrodistension, intravesical instillation of dimethyl sulfoxide, or oral medication. … The bladder condition was assessed by the visual analogue scale (VAS) score, the O'Leary-Sant Interstitial Cystitis Symptom Index (ICSI), the Interstitial Cystitis Problem Index (ICPI), and the maximum voided volume (MVV). …
- NAID 120005245090
- On the World Wide Web, interstitials are web pages displayed before or after an expected content page, often to display advertisements or confirm the user's age (prior to showing age-restricted material). Most interstitial advertisements are ...
- An interstitial space or interstice is an empty space or gap between spaces full of structure or matter. In particular, interstitial may refer to:  Physical sciences. Interstitial defect, a crystallographic defect, atom(s) outside regular crystal lattice ...
|拡張検索||「interstitial tissue」「interstitial cells of Cajal」|
- halfway、intermediary、intermediary body、intermedius、intersex、interstitial、interzonal、middle、moderate