- focal myositis、idiopathic inflammatory myopathy、inflammatory muscle disease、myositis、proliferative myositis
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/13 08:51:41」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Classical and Atypical Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva in India.
- Madhuri V1,2, Santhanam M2, Sugumar LK2, Rajagopal K2, Chilbule SK1.
- Annals of human genetics.Ann Hum Genet.2015 Jul;79(4):245-52. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12112. Epub 2015 Jun 9.
- Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP) is a rare debilitating disorder characterized by congenital deformity of the great toes from infancy and postnatal heterotopic ossification. Activating mutations in the activin A receptor type 1 (ACVR1) gene are responsible for the disease. The most common
- PMID 26058333
- In the idiopathic inflammatory myopathies (IIM), do reactive oxygen species (ROS) contribute to muscle weakness?
- Lightfoot AP1, McArdle A1, Jackson MJ1, Cooper RG1.
- Annals of the rheumatic diseases.Ann Rheum Dis.2015 Jul;74(7):1340-1346. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2014-207172. Epub 2015 Apr 28.
- The idiopathic inflammatory myopathies (IIMs) are a group of rare autoimmune disorders, collectively known as myositis. Affected patients present with proximal muscle weakness, which usually improves following treatment with immunosuppressants, but often incompletely so, thus many patients remain we
- PMID 26063809
- [Neurological symptoms due to Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection in nine children].
- Roussel P1, Poulat AL2, Romaszko JP3, Labbé A1, Sarret C4.
- Archives de pédiatrie : organe officiel de la Sociéte française de pédiatrie.Arch Pediatr.2015 Jul;22(7):699-707. doi: 10.1016/j.arcped.2015.04.013. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection is common in children. Extrapulmonary symptoms usually reveal as neurological symptoms, mainly as encephalitis with significant morbidity and mortality. Various other neurological presentations have also been reported. We describe a cohort of nine children with neurol
- PMID 26047743
- Inclusion body myositis with granuloma formation in muscle tissue
- Neuromuscular Disorders 25(9), 706-712, 2015-09-01
- NAID 120005661916
- A Study of the Exercise Effect and Exercise Load Determined Using Perceived Exertion in Patients with the Subacute Phase of Inflammatory Myopathy
- Journal of the Japanese Physical Therapy Association 18(1), 28-28, 2015
- NAID 130005113992
- 抗PL-7抗体陽性筋炎の1例―anti-synthetase syndromeの臨床像と筋病理像の検討―
- 臨床神経学 55(11), 810-815, 2015
- NAID 130005110870
- Myopathy is a term used to describe muscle disease. The inflammatory myopathies are a group of diseases that involve chronic muscle inflammation, accompanied by muscle weakness. Another word for ...
- Inflammatory myopathy Definition Inflammatory myopathy is a term that defines a group of muscle diseases involving inflammation and degeneration of skeletal muscle tissues. They are thought to be autoimmune disorders. In ...
|リンク元||「炎症性筋疾患」「focal myositis」「proliferative myositis」「inflammatory muscle disease」「炎症性ミオパシー」|
|拡張検索||「idiopathic inflammatory myopathy」|
- idiopathic inflammatory myopathy、inflammatory muscle disease、inflammatory myopathy、myositis、proliferative myositis
- focal myositis、idiopathic inflammatory myopathy、inflammatory muscle disease、inflammatory myopathy、myositis
- focal myositis、idiopathic inflammatory myopathy、inflammatory myopathy、myositis、proliferative myositis