出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/04/06 14:15:13」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. グラム陰性桿菌性髄膜炎：疫学、臨床的特徴、および診断 gram negative bacillary meningitis epidemiology clinical features and diagnosis
- 2. グラム陰性桿菌性髄膜炎：治療 gram negative bacillary meningitis treatment
- 3. 肺炎桿菌（肺炎クレブシエラ）感染症の臨床的特徴、診断、および治療 clinical features diagnosis and treatment of klebsiella pneumoniae infection
- 4. 月齢1ヶ月以上の小児における急性細菌性髄膜炎：治療および予後 bacterial meningitis in children older than one month treatment and prognosis
- 5. 新生児における細菌性髄膜炎：治療および転帰 bacterial meningitis in the neonate treatment and outcome
- Modulation of the Interaction of Enteric Bacteria with Intestinal Mucosa by Stress-Related Catecholamines.
- Stevens MP1.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2016;874:143-66. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-20215-0_6.
- Stress associated with parturition, transport or mixing has long been correlated with enhanced faecal excretion of diarrhoeal zoonotic pathogens in animals such as Salmonella enterica and Escherichia coli. It may also predispose humans to infection and/or be associated with more severe outcomes. One
- PMID 26589217
- Amide side chain amphiphilic polymers disrupt surface established bacterial bio-films and protect mice from chronic Acinetobacter baumannii infection.
- Uppu DS1, Samaddar S1, Ghosh C1, Paramanandham K2, Shome BR2, Haldar J3.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2016 Jan;74:131-43. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.09.042. Epub 2015 Sep 30.
- Bacterial biofilms represent the root-cause of chronic or persistent infections in humans. Gram-negative bacterial infections due to nosocomial and opportunistic pathogens such as Acinetobacter baumannii are more difficult to treat because of their inherent and rapidly acquiring resistance to antibi
- PMID 26454051
- Prospective randomized comparison study of piperacillin/tazobactam and meropenem for healthcare-associated pneumonia in Japan
- Yamamoto Yoshihiro,Izumikawa Koichi,Morinaga Yoshitomo,Nakamura Shigeki,Kurihara Shintaro,Imamura Yoshifumi,Miyazaki Taiga,Tsukamoto Misuzu,Kakeya Hiroshi,Yanagihara Katsunori,Yasuoka Akira,Kohno Shigeru
- Journal of Infection
- … hence, it is more likely to be caused by drug-resistant bacterial pathogens and anaerobes involved in aspiration pneumonia. … We compared the efficacy and safety of initial empiric therapy with piperacillin/tazobactam (PIPC/TAZ, 13.5 g/day) with that of meropenem (MEPM, 1.5 g/day) as single broad-spectrum regimens with gram-negative and anaerobic coverage in patients with HCAP in Japan. …
- NAID 120005323724
- Bacterial Pleuritis with Thickened Mesothelial Hyperplasia in a Young Beagle Dog
- Yamada Naoaki,Hashimoto Satomi,Tomonari Yuki [他],KOKOSHIMA Hiroko,DOI Takuya,SATO Junko,WAKO Yumi,TSUCHITANI Minoru
- Journal of Toxicologic Pathology 26(3), 313-317, 2013
- … The flecks consisted of gram-negative filamentous or small bacillary (coccoid) bacteria. … In the right posterior lobe of the lung, neutrophilic infiltration and a large encapsulated abscess including a bacterial colony were present. … We diagnosed this case as "bacterial pleuritis with thickened mesothelial hyperplasia". … The cause of the pleuritis might be a chronic pleural infection spread via the lung abscess. …
- NAID 130003382449
- General Information about gram-negative bacteria Gram-negative bacteria cause infections including pneumonia, bloodstream infections, wound or surgical site infections, and meningitis in healthcare settings. Gram ...
- NIAID supports basic, translational and clinical research on gram-negative bacteria to develop new and effective drugs and other treatments ... Gram-negative Bacteria The Gram stain test, developed in the 1800s by Hans ...
- electronegative, negatively charged
- Hans C. J. Gram