出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/10/27 05:56:09」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 非血友病患者における遺伝子組換え第VIIa凝固因子の治療使用 therapeutic uses of recombinant coagulation factor viia in non hemophiliacs
- 2. 稀な遺伝性凝固異常 rare inherited coagulation disorders
- 3. 止血の概要 overview of hemostasis
- 4. 後天性の凝固因子阻害物質 acquired inhibitors of coagulation
- 5. 外傷に伴う凝固障害 coagulopathy associated with trauma
- Antimicrobial responses of teleost phagocytes and innate immune evasion strategies of intracellular bacteria.
- Grayfer L1, Hodgkinson JW2, Belosevic M3.Author information 1Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA.2Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.3Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada; School of Public Health, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractDuring infection, macrophage lineage cells eliminate infiltrating pathogens through a battery of antimicrobial responses, where the efficacy of these innate immune responses is pivotal to immunological outcomes. Not surprisingly, many intracellular pathogens have evolved mechanisms to overcome macrophage defenses, using these immune cells as residences and dissemination strategies. With pathogenic infections causing increasing detriments to both aquacultural and wild fish populations, it is imperative to garner greater understanding of fish phagocyte antimicrobial responses and the mechanisms by which aquatic pathogens are able to overcome these teleost macrophage barriers. Insights into the regulation of macrophage immunity of bony fish species will lend to the development of more effective aquacultural prophylaxis as well as broadening our understanding of the evolution of these immune processes. Accordingly, this review focuses on recent advances in the understanding of teleost macrophage antimicrobial responses and the strategies by which intracellular fish pathogens are able to avoid being killed by phagocytes, with a focus on Mycobacterium marinum.
- Developmental and comparative immunology.Dev Comp Immunol.2014 Apr;43(2):223-42. doi: 10.1016/j.dci.2013.08.003. Epub 2013 Aug 15.
- During infection, macrophage lineage cells eliminate infiltrating pathogens through a battery of antimicrobial responses, where the efficacy of these innate immune responses is pivotal to immunological outcomes. Not surprisingly, many intracellular pathogens have evolved mechanisms to overcome macro
- PMID 23954721
- Natriuretic peptides modulate ATP-sensitive K(+) channels in rat ventricular cardiomyocytes.
- Burley DS, Cox CD, Zhang J, Wann KT, Baxter GF.Author information Cardiff School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cardiff University, King Edward VII Avenue, Cardiff, CF10 3NB, UK, firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractB-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) and C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP), and (Cys-18)-atrial natriuretic factor (4-23) amide (C-ANF), are cytoprotective under conditions of ischemia-reperfusion, limiting infarct size. ATP-sensitive K(+) channel (KATP) opening is also cardioprotective, and although the KATP activation is implicated in the regulation of cardiac natriuretic peptide release, no studies have directly examined the effects of natriuretic peptides on cardiac KATP activity. Normoxic cardiomyocytes were patch clamped in the cell-attached configuration to examine sarcolemmal KATP (sKATP) activity. The KATP opener pinacidil (200 μM) increased the open probability of the patch (NPo; values normalized to control) at least twofold above basal value, and this effect was abolished by HMR1098 10 μM, a selective KATP blocker (5.23 ± 1.20 versus 0.89 ± 0.18; P < 0.001). We then examined the effects of BNP, CNP, C-ANF and 8Br-cGMP on the sKATP current. Bath application of BNP (≥10 nM) or CNP (≥0.01 nM) suppressed basal NPo (BNP: 1.00 versus 0.56 ± 0.09 at 10 nM, P < 0.001; CNP: 1.0 versus 0.45 ± 0.16, at 0.01 nM, P < 0.05) and also abolished the pinacidil-activated current at concentrations ≥10 nM. C-ANF (≥10 nM) enhanced KATP activity (1.00 versus 3.85 ± 1.13, at 100 nM, P < 0.05). The cGMP analog 8Br-cGMP 10 nM dampened the pinacidil-activated current (2.92 ± 0.60 versus 1.53 ± 0.32; P < 0.05). Natriuretic peptides modulate sKATP current in ventricular cardiomyocytes. This may be at least partially associated with their ability to augment intracellular cGMP concentrations via NPR-A/B, or their ability to bind NPR-C with high affinity. Although the mechanism of modulation requires elucidation, these preliminary data give new insights into the relationship between natriuretic peptide signaling and sKATP in the myocardium.
- Basic research in cardiology.Basic Res Cardiol.2014 Mar;109(2):402. doi: 10.1007/s00395-014-0402-4. Epub 2014 Jan 30.
- B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) and C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP), and (Cys-18)-atrial natriuretic factor (4-23) amide (C-ANF), are cytoprotective under conditions of ischemia-reperfusion, limiting infarct size. ATP-sensitive K(+) channel (KATP) opening is also cardioprotective, and although the
- PMID 24477916
- Plasma Levels and Distribution of Gene Polymorphisms of Factor VII in Turkish Population.
- Turfan M, Poyraz F, Kaymak AÖ, Ergun MA, Tavil Y, Gursel T, Abaci A.Author information 1Department of Cardiology, Bezmialem University, Istanbul, Turkey.AbstractThree factor VII (FVII) promoter haplotypes are associated with stratified plasma FVII levels. To our knowledge, this is the first study examining the distribution of FVII gene polymorphism and levels in Turkish population. The study population was classified into 3 groups according to the absence of coronary arterial disease and presence or absence of a history of myocardial infarction. It was found that the levels of FVII coagulant activity (FVIIc) were higher in the event group than that of the other groups. Participants with high FVIIc levels were found to have 2-fold increased risk for myocardial infarction. The alleles at the FVII loci in all cases are similar. In conclusion, our results indicate that FVIIc levels have an important predictive role in cardiovascular events. The distribution of FVII gene polymorphisms in the Turkish population shows significant differences when compared with European populations.
- Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis.Clin Appl Thromb Hemost.2014 Mar;20(2):164-8. doi: 10.1177/1076029612459676. Epub 2012 Sep 9.
- Three factor VII (FVII) promoter haplotypes are associated with stratified plasma FVII levels. To our knowledge, this is the first study examining the distribution of FVII gene polymorphism and levels in Turkish population. The study population was classified into 3 groups according to the absence o
- PMID 22964781
- 肉眼的血尿, 前立腺生検後の皮下出血を契機に診断された後天性血友病の1例
- 木村 博子,植垣 正幸,青山 輝義,三好 隆史,永井 謙一,橋村 孝幸
- 泌尿器科紀要 59(5), 305-308, 2013-05-00
- … Acquired hemophilia is a rare disease that can result in life threatening bleeding associated with coagulation factor VIII inhibitors. … Further hematological evaluation showed the presence of coagulation factor VIII inhibitors, which led to the diagnosis of acquired hemophilia. … All symptoms disappeared without complication after administration of predonisolone and recombinant activated factor VII. …
- NAID 120005245082
- 大塚 洋子/坂口 裕子/坂本 輝彦/山田 理恵子/川内 喜代隆/加藤 博之
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 83(2), 72-78, 2013-04-25
- … 【緒言】PTの測定において、試薬の変更により凝固時間(PT-s)が大きく延長したが、PT-INRが減少した先天性第VII因子欠乏症症例を経験した.このデータ乖離の原因検索を行ったので報告する.【対象と方法】対象として凝固第VII因子欠乏症症例とPT 測定依頼のあった203例の血漿および第VII因子欠乏血漿で作製した希釈検体を用いた。 …
- NAID 110009581133
- 森 直樹
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 83(E2), E508-E511, 2013-03-31
- … ,治療としては、急性出血に対して抗体価が低力価の場合第VIII因子製剤を投与するが、無効例や抗体価が低力価でない場合には、活性化プロトロンビン複合体製剤、遺伝子組換え活性型第VII因子製剤によるバイパス療法が行われる。 …
- NAID 110009575060
- Factor VII (formerly known as proconvertin) is one of the proteins that causes blood to clot in the coagulation cascade. It is an enzyme (EC 22.214.171.124) of the serine protease class. A recombinant form of human factor VIIa (NovoSeven, eptacog ...
|リンク元||「第VII因子」「stable factor」「coagulation factor VII」|
|拡張検索||「factor VIII deficiency」「coagulation factor VIII」「blood coagulation factor VII」|
- factor VII, FVII, F VII
- 血清プロトロンビン転化促進因子 serum prothrombin conversion accelerator SPCA、プロコンバーチン proconvertin、安定因子 stable factor、オートトロンビンI autothrombin I、コトロンボプラスチン cothromboplastin、因子VII
- factor in, factor out
- factor in, factor out