全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 味覚および嗅覚障害の評価および治療 evaluation and treatment of taste and smell disorders
- 2. 味覚および嗅覚障害の解剖学および病因 anatomy and etiology of taste and smell disorders
- 3. 頭頸部癌の初期治療中の合併症のマネージメントおよび予防 management and prevention of complications of head and neck cancer during initial treatment
- 4. 癌生存者における口腔の衛生状態 oral health in cancer survivors
- 5. 成人における線維筋痛症の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of fibromyalgia in adults
- Safety of direct-acting antivirals in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C.
- Ridruejo E.Author information Centro de Educación Médica e Investigaciones Clínicas Norberto Quirno "CEMIC", Department of Medicine, Hepatology Section , Avda. Las Heras 2939, (C1425ASG) Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires , Argentina +54 11 5299 1221 ; +54 11 5299 0600 ext 5900 ; firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractIntroduction: Combination therapy with pegylated interferon, ribavirin and the two first-generation NS3/4A protease inhibitors (PIs), telaprevir (TVR) and boceprevir (BOC), is the new standard-of-care therapy for patients who are chronically infected with genotype 1 hepatitis C virus. These combinations significantly increase sustained virological response (SVR) rates, but they also increase the rates of adverse events (AEs). Appearance of significant AEs may necessitate dose reduction or discontinuation of treatment, and may impact on virological response. Areas covered: In registration trials, IFN-related AEs were a dominant feature in both types of therapy. Some events were more frequent with PI-containing regimens, like anemia and dysgeusia with BOC and anemia, pruritus, rash and anorectal symptoms with TVR. This review addresses the early identification and management of AEs to improve tolerance, and to avoid reduction in SVR rates. Expert opinion: Every patient will experience adverse effects to differing degrees; a systematic approach to their management can be very helpful. Early recognition and intervention can help clinicians ensure that patients are able to complete therapy where possible and achieve the goal of viral eradication. Treatment with the next generation of antivirals will improve safety and efficacy.
- Expert opinion on drug safety.Expert Opin Drug Saf.2014 Mar;13(3):307-19. doi: 10.1517/14740338.2014.884068. Epub 2014 Feb 6.
- Introduction: Combination therapy with pegylated interferon, ribavirin and the two first-generation NS3/4A protease inhibitors (PIs), telaprevir (TVR) and boceprevir (BOC), is the new standard-of-care therapy for patients who are chronically infected with genotype 1 hepatitis C virus. These combinat
- PMID 24547916
- A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, First-in-Human, Dose-Escalation Study of the Oral Hedgehog Inhibitor Sonidegib (LDE225) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
- Rodon J1, Tawbi HA, Thomas AL, Stoller R, Turtschi CP, Baselga J, Sarantopoulos J, Mahalingam D, Shou Y, Moles MA, Yang L, Granvil C, Hurh E, Rose KL, Amakye DD, Dummer R, Mita AC.Author information 1Medical Oncology, Vall d'Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO).AbstractPURPOSE: This phase 1 trial was undertaken to determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD), dose-limiting toxicities (DLTs), safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics, and preliminary antitumor activity of the novel smoothened inhibitor sonidegib (LDE225), a potent inhibitor of hedgehog (Hh) signaling, in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.Clin Cancer Res.2014 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- PURPOSE: This phase 1 trial was undertaken to determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD), dose-limiting toxicities (DLTs), safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics, and preliminary antitumor activity of the novel smoothened inhibitor sonidegib (LDE225), a potent inhibitor of hed
- PMID 24523439
- Development of levofloxacin inhalation solution to treat Pseudomonas aeruginosa in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Stockmann C1, Sherwin CM, Ampofo K, Spigarelli MG.Author information 1University of Utah Health Sciences Center, 295 Chipeta Way, Clinical Pharmacology, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA.AbstractInhaled therapies allow for the targeted delivery of antimicrobials directly into the lungs and have been widely used in the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) acute pulmonary exacerbations. Nebulized levofloxacin solution (MP-376) is a novel therapy that is currently being evaluated in phase I, II, and III clinical trials among patients with stable CF and recent isolation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa from sputum. Phase I studies have investigated the single and multiple-dose pharmacokinetics of MP-376 and shown that it is rapidly absorbed from the lungs and results in low systemic concentrations. A subsequent phase IB study found that MP-376 pharmacokinetics were comparable among adults and children 6-16 years of age. Further phase II studies reported that sputum P. aeruginosa density decreased in a dose-dependent manner among patients who were randomized to MP-376 when compared with patients who received placebo. Improvements in pulmonary function and a decrease in the need for other antipseudomonal antibiotics were also reported for patients who received inhaled levofloxacin. The most common adverse event was dysgeusia (abnormal taste sensation), which was reported by nearly half of the participants who received MP-376. No serious drug-related adverse events were reported. These findings are encouraging; however, data from the two ongoing phase III trials are needed to determine whether MP-376 demonstrates substantial evidence of safety and efficacy as a chronic CF maintenance therapy and therefore may be useful in routine clinical practice.
- Therapeutic advances in respiratory disease.Ther Adv Respir Dis.2014 Feb;8(1):13-21. doi: 10.1177/1753465813508445. Epub 2013 Dec 10.
- Inhaled therapies allow for the targeted delivery of antimicrobials directly into the lungs and have been widely used in the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) acute pulmonary exacerbations. Nebulized levofloxacin solution (MP-376) is a novel therapy that is currently being evaluated in phase I, II,
- PMID 24334337
- 肺癌 55(4), 223-227, 2015
- NAID 130005099523
- 日本農村医学会雑誌 64(2), 107-113, 2015
- NAID 130005092944
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 108(7), 525-529, 2015
- NAID 130005084925
- Dysgeusia (/ d ɪ s ˈ ɡ juː z i ə / dis-GEW-zee-ə) is a distortion of the sense of taste. Dysgeusia is also often associated with ageusia, which is the complete lack of taste, and hypogeusia, which is the decrease in taste sensitivity.  ...
- By medical definition, "Dysgeusia" is an abnormal, distorted alteration of normal taste wherein "metallic taste in mouth" or "chemo taste" sensations may often be symptomatic. Unfortunately, Dysgeusia is a constant and atypical ...
- 1. 舌乳頭の異常：鉄欠乏、亜鉛欠乏、ビタミンB12欠乏、薬物の副作用、シェーグレン症候群
- 2. 味覚を伝達する神経の異常：顔面神経、舌咽神経
- 3. 精神障害
- 4. 代謝障害(腎不全)
- altered taste、dysgeusia