出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/06/20 21:28:32」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. シクロスポリンおよびタクロリムスの薬理作用および副作用 pharmacology and side effects of cyclosporine and tacrolimus
- 2. シクロスポリンおよびタクロリムスの腎毒性 cyclosporine and tacrolimus nephrotoxicity
- 3. 成人の腎移植における免疫抑制維持療法 maintenance immunosuppressive therapy in renal transplantation in adults
- 4. 移植片対宿主病の予防および治療に使用される免疫抑制剤の概要 overview of immunosuppressive agents used for prevention and treatment of graft versus host disease
- 5. 成人におけるステロイド抵抗性およびステロイド依存性の潰瘍性大腸炎に対するアプローチ approach to adults with steroid refractory and steroid dependent ulcerative colitis
- Potential modulation on P-glycoprotein and CYP3A by soymilk and miso: In vivo and ex-vivo studies.
- Yu CP, Hsieh YW, Lin SP, Chi YC, Hariharan P, Chao PD, Hou YC.Author information School of Pharmacy, China Medical University, Taichung 404, Taiwan, ROC.AbstractP-glycoprotein (P-gp) and CYP3A4 both play very important roles in drug bioavailability, resistance and interactions. Our in vitro studies indicated that P-gp function was activated by many isoflavones. This study investigated the in vivo effects of soymilk and miso, isoflavone-rich soy foods, on P-gp and CYP3A by tracing the pharmacokinetics of cyclosporine (CSP), a probe drug of P-gp. Rats were orally administered CSP with and without soymilk or miso. A specific monoclonal fluorescence polarisation immunoassay was used to determine the blood concentration of CSP. The results showed that soymilk and miso significantly decreased the Cmax of CSP by 64.5% and 78.3%, and reduced the AUC0-540 by 64.9% and 78.3%, respectively. Mechanism studies revealed that the activities of P-gp and CYP3A4 were induced by soymilk and miso. In conclusion, ingestion of soymilk and miso significantly activated the functions of P-gp and CYP3A.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:25-30. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.058. Epub 2013 Oct 23.
- P-glycoprotein (P-gp) and CYP3A4 both play very important roles in drug bioavailability, resistance and interactions. Our in vitro studies indicated that P-gp function was activated by many isoflavones. This study investigated the in vivo effects of soymilk and miso, isoflavone-rich soy foods, on P-
- PMID 24295672
- CRAC channel inhibition produces greater anti-inflammatory effects than glucocorticoids in CD8 cells from COPD patients.
- Grundy S, Kaur M, Plumb J, Reynolds S, Hall S, House D, Begg M, Ray D, Singh D.Author information *University of Manchester NIHR Translational Research Facility, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, University Hospital of South Manchester Foundation Trust, Manchester M23 9LT, U.K.AbstractThere are increased numbers of pulmonary CD8 lymphocytes in COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). CRAC (calcium release-activation calcium) channels play a central role in lymphocyte activation though the regulation of the transcription factor NFAT (nuclear factor of activated T-cells). We studied the expression of NFAT in lungs from COPD patients compared with controls, and evaluated the effects of CRAC channel inhibition compared with corticosteroids on NFAT activation and cytokine production in CD8 cells from COPD patients. The effects of the corticosteroid dexamethasone, the calcineurin inhibitor cyclosporin and the CRAC channel inhibitor Synta 66 were studied on cytokine production and NFAT activation using peripheral blood and isolated pulmonary CD8 cells. NFAT1 and CD8 co-expression in the lungs was compared in COPD patients and controls using combined immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence. NFAT inhibition with either cyclosporin or Synta 66 resulted in significantly greater maximal inhibition of cytokines than dexamethasone in both peripheral blood and pulmonary CD8 cells [e.g. >95% inhibition of IFNγ (interferon γ) production from pulmonary CD8 cells using cyclosporin and Synta 66 compared with <50% using dexamethasone]. The absolute number of pulmonary CD8 cells co-expressing NFAT1 was significantly raised in lungs from COPD patients compared with controls, but the percentage of CD8 cells co-expressing NFAT1 was similar between COPD patients and controls (80.7% compared with 78.5% respectively, P=0.3). Inhibition of NFAT using the CRAC channel Synta 66 produces greater anti-inflammatory effects on CD8 cells from COPD patients than corticosteroids. NFAT is expressed at a high level in pulmonary CD8 cells in COPD.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Feb;126(3):223-32. doi: 10.1042/CS20130152.
- There are increased numbers of pulmonary CD8 lymphocytes in COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). CRAC (calcium release-activation calcium) channels play a central role in lymphocyte activation though the regulation of the transcription factor NFAT (nuclear factor of activated T-cells). We s
- PMID 23905758
- An update on drug-drug interactions with biologics for the treatment of moderate-to-severe psoriasis.
- Gupta R, Levin E, Wu JJ, Koo J, Liao W.Author information Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California , Los Angeles, CA , USA.AbstractObjective: Moderate-to-severe psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that often requires systemic therapy and biologics are the newest systemic treatment available. A favorable aspect of biologics is that they are thought to have minimal risks for drug-drug interactions compared to oral systemic medications such as cyclosporine and methotrexate. However, this assumption has not been recently or adequately reviewed. We reviewed the literature to identify possible drug-drug interactions with biologics and other medications. Methods: We searched PubMed for published case reports, clinical studies, reviews, and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) labels discussing possible drug-drug interactions with biologics for the treatment of moderate-to-severe psoriasis. Results: There were only a small number of published articles describing drug-drug interactions with biologics. Our review identified two case reports, five clinical studies, and three pharmacokinetics reviews. The majority of articles did not observe clinically relevant drug-drug interactions with biologics. FDA labels do suggest a possible relationship between tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha inhibitors and cytochrome P450 (CYP) activity. Conclusion: The paucity of information regarding drug-drug interactions reaffirms the idea that biologics have limited susceptibility to drug-drug interactions compared to other oral medications. Further studies are needed to adequately assess drug-drug interactions with biologics.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Feb;25(1):87-9. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.825041. Epub 2013 Aug 27.
- Objective: Moderate-to-severe psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that often requires systemic therapy and biologics are the newest systemic treatment available. A favorable aspect of biologics is that they are thought to have minimal risks for drug-drug interactions compared to oral systemic medi
- PMID 23855593
- 臨床研究 小児造血幹細胞移植におけるシクロスポリン持続静注法と1日2回3時間静注法の有効性と安全性の比較検討
- 納富 誠司郎,梅田 雄嗣,松原 央 [他]
- 臨床血液 53(11), 1891-1897, 2012-11
- NAID 40019507205
- 越後 岳士,折戸 秀光,濱口 儒人 [他]
- 日本皮膚科学会雑誌 = The Japanese journal of dermatology 122(11), 2647-2654, 2012-11
- NAID 40019469779
- シクロスポリン（サイクロスポリンとも呼ばれる。英: cyclosporin または ciclosporin, cyclosporine）とは真菌が産生する環状ポリペプチド抗生物質のひとつ。商品はサンディ ミュン、ネオーラルなど。
- 腎・泌尿器 081208I
- hereditary renal diseases
- exogenous toxins
- metabolic toxins
- autoimmune disorders
- neoplastic disorders
- miscellaneous disorders
- (正常) ：カルモジュリン+Ca2+の存在下でカルシニューリンのphosphatase活性が上昇し、不活性型のNFAT(リン酸化状態)を活性型のNFAT(脱リン酸化)にする。活性型のNFATは核内に移行しIL-2の転写につなげる。
- 副腎皮質ホルモン corticosteroid
- ムロモナブCD3 muromonab-CD3
- アザチオプリン azathioprine
- シクロスポリン cyclosporine
- タクロリムス tacrolimus FK506
- 56kDa immunophilinに結合 (GOO.1596)
- 56kDa immunophilinはHSP70, HSP90と共にglucocorticoid receptosに結合している。