全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 血友病患者における第VIIIおよび第IX因子阻害物質 factor viii and factor ix inhibitors in patients with hemophilia
- 2. 直接トロンビン阻害剤および直接Xa因子阻害剤による抗凝固療法 anticoagulation with direct thrombin inhibitors and direct factor xa inhibitors
- 3. 後天性の凝固因子阻害物質 acquired inhibitors of coagulation
- 4. 非血友病患者における遺伝子組換え第VIIa凝固因子の治療使用 therapeutic uses of recombinant coagulation factor viia in non hemophiliacs
- 5. 止血の概要 overview of hemostasis
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) reverts behavioral alterations and brainstem BDNF level increase induced by neuropathic pain model: Long-lasting effect.
- Filho PR1, Vercelino R2, Cioato SG1, Medeiros LF3, Oliveira Cd1, Scarabelot VL2, Souza A4, Rozisky JR5, Quevedo Ada S4, Adachi LN1, Sanches PR6, Fregni F7, Caumo W8, Torres IL9.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2016 Jan 4;64:44-51. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.06.016. Epub 2015 Jul 7.
- INTRODUCTION: Neuropathic pain (NP) is a chronic pain modality that usually results of damage in the somatosensory system. NP often shows insufficient response to classic analgesics and remains a challenge to medical treatment. The transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) is a non-invasive tec
- PMID 26160698
- Tranfusion risk: is "two-step" vaginal delivery a risk for postpartum hemorrhage?
- Straface G1, Bassi E1, De Santis M2, Scambia G2, Zanardo V1.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2015 Dec;28(18):2172-5. doi: 10.3109/14767058.2014.980232. Epub 2014 Nov 14.
- OBJECTIVE: In the active management strategy of third stage of labor, the optimal timing for clamping the umbilical cord after birth has been a subject of controversy. We want to evaluate if "two-step" delivery is a risk factor for postpartum hemorrhage (PPH), defined as need of transfusion, compari
- PMID 25354292
- Clinical outcomes of valve-sparing root replacement in acute type A aortic dissection.
- Lee H1, Cho YH1, Sung K1, Kim WS1, Park KH2, Park PW1, Lee YT1.
- Scandinavian cardiovascular journal : SCJ.Scand Cardiovasc J.2015 Dec;49(6):331-6. doi: 10.3109/14017431.2015.1072236. Epub 2015 Aug 3.
- Abstract> Objectives. The early and late outcomes of valve-sparing root replacement (VSR) in type A aortic dissection (AAD) are unknown. The aim of this study was to review the outcomes of VSR in AAD. We also compared the outcomes of VSR with the Bentall operation, which served as a standard refe
- PMID 26166265
- Pulsatile Cardiopulmonary Bypass With Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Improves Organ Function and Reduces Endothelial Activation
- SERRAINO Giuseppe Filiberto,MARSICO Roberto,MUSOLINO Giuseppe,VENTURA Valeria,GULLETTA Elio,SANTE Pasquale,RENZULLI Attilio
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 76(5), 1121-1129, 2012-04-25
- … We evaluated hemodynamic response, coagulation and fibrinolysis, transaminase, bilirubin, amylase, lactate, renal function (estimated glomerular filtration rate [eGFR], creatinine and any possibility of renal insufficiency or failure), respiratory function and endothelial markers (vascular endothelial growth factor [VEGF] and monocyte chemotactic protein-1 [MCP-1]). … Group B Psuba/subOsub2/sub/Fsubi/subOsub2/sub and lung compliance improved with aortic de-clamping on the first day with shorter intubation time. …
- NAID 10030132378
- Modeling of Fiber Kinking Damage for Bearing Failure in Bolted Joints of CFRP Laminates
- 灘部 岳晃,西川 雅章,水口 周,中村 達也,武田 展雄
- 日本複合材料学会誌 37(5), 172-181, 2011
- … First, the damage was observed in the bearing failure of bolted joints, and the main factor of the large stiffness degradation in bearing failure is the fiber kinking damage. … In addition, the fiber kinking is suppressed by the bolt clamping, which increases the bearing strength of bolted joints. … The variation of the load at the kinking onset due to the bolt clamping was simulated and consequently the load history during the evolution of the fiber kinking damage was simulated. …
- NAID 130002141127
- Proportionally effects size of the clamping force and the clamping torque and it is a constant for each specific pressure connection. It depends on the sliding friction factor, such as, shape deviation, material heterogeneity, method of ...
- ... 25 May 2011 Accepted 27 May 2011 Available online 13 June 2011 Keywords: Stress concentration factor Stress intensity factor Lap joints 3D FEM Clamping force 1. Introduction Many bridges contain cracks like ﬂaws, so × ...
- factor in, factor out
- factor in, factor out