- antispasmodic agent、antispasmodic drug、antispasmodics、antispastic、antispastic drug、spasmolysis、spasmolytic
- Foetithiophenes C-F, thiophene derivatives from the roots of Ferula foetida.
- Chitsazian-Yazdi M1, Agnolet S, Lorenz S, Schneider B, Es'haghi Z, Kasaian J, Khameneh B, Iranshahi M.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2015 May;53(5):710-4. doi: 10.3109/13880209.2014.939765. Epub 2014 Nov 28.
- CONTEXT: Ferula foetida Regel (Apiaceae) is an Iranian medicinal plant with various biological activities including antispasmodic and anthelmintic.OBJECTIVE: The sulfur compounds from the roots of F. foetida were isolated and characterized to test their cytotoxic and antimicrobial activities.MATERIA
- PMID 25430396
- A new ester coumarin from Ferula Persica wild, indigenous to Iran.
- Razavi SM1, Janani M.
- Natural product research.Nat Prod Res.2015 Apr;29(8):717-21. doi: 10.1080/14786419.2014.982650. Epub 2014 Nov 26.
- Ferula persica wild (Apiaceae) is a perennial herb indigenous to Iran. It has been used in folk medicine for treatment of diabetes, lowering of blood pressure and for antispasmodic, carminative, laxative and expectorant effects in central Iran. Dried ground roots of F. persica (150 g) were extracte
- PMID 25427054
- The application of 1,8-cineole, a terpenoid oxide present in medicinal plants, inhibits castor oil-induced diarrhea in rats.
- Jalilzadeh-Amin G1, Maham M.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2015 Apr;53(4):594-9. doi: 10.3109/13880209.2014.935862. Epub 2014 Oct 20.
- CONTEXT: 1,8-Cineole, a terpene, characterized as a major constituent occurring in the essential oils of several aromatic plants. It is widely used in pharmaceutical industry, as a food additive and for culinary purposes.OBJECTIVE: This study investigates the inhibitory effect of 1,8-cineole on tran
- PMID 25327386
- Effects of shakuyakukanzoto and its absorbed components on twitch contractions induced by physiological Ca2+ release in rat skeletal muscle.
- Kaifuchi N1, Omiya Y, Kushida H, Fukutake M, Nishimura H, Kase Y.
- Journal of natural medicines.J Nat Med.2015 Mar 18. [Epub ahead of print]
- Shakuyakukanzoto (SKT) is a kampo medicine composed of equal proportions of Glycyrrhizae radix (G. radix) and Paeoniae radix (P. radix). A double-blind study reported that SKT significantly ameliorated painful muscle cramp in cirrhosis patients without the typical severe side effects of muscle weakn
- PMID 25783410
- Effect of essential oil of Anthemis mauritiana Maire & Sennen flowers on intestinal smooth muscle contractility
- KARIM Ahmed,BERRABAH Mohammed,MEKHFI Hassane,ZIYYAT Abderrahim,LEGSSYER Abdelkhaleq,BOUALI Abderrahime,HALOUI Benyounes,AMRANI Souliman,AZIZ Mohammed
- Journal of smooth muscle research = 日本平滑筋学会機関誌 46(1), 65-75, 2010-02-01
- … The aim of the present study is to determine the chemical composition of the essential oil extracted from the flowers of Anthemis mauritiana Maire & Sennen (EOAM) and to investigate its antispasmodic effects on intestinal smooth muscle. … These results clearly demonstrated the antispasmodic effect of EOAM which was strongly suggested to be mainly due to an inhibitory effect on Ca2+ influx through the membrane of jejunal smooth muscle cells. …
- NAID 10026187234
- Spasmolytic effect of Mentha pulegium L. involves ionic flux regulation in rat ileum strips
- Estrada-Soto Samuel,González-Maldonado Dalia,Castillo-España Patricia,Aguirre-Crespo Francisco,Sánchez-Salgado Juan Carlos
- Journal of Smooth Muscle Research 46(2), 107-117, 2010
- … Hexanic (HEMp), dichloromethanic (DEMp) and methanolic (MEMp) extracts induced a concentration-dependent (0.97 to 1000 μg/mL) antispasmodic effect on spontaneous contractions. …
- NAID 130000860966
- Radial Artery as a Graft for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- KOBAYASHI Junjiro
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 73(7), 1178-1183, 2009-06-20
- … To improve the quality of the RA conduit, harvesting technique and topical and systemic antispasmodic medication are important. …
- NAID 10025932005
- Antispasmodic. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. An antispasmodic (synonym: spasmolytic) is a drug or a herb that suppresses muscle spasms. Contents. 1 Smooth muscle spasm; 2 Skeletal muscle spasm ...
- antispasmodic /an·ti·spas·mod·ic/ (-spaz-mod´ik). 1. preventing or relieving spasms. 2. an agent that so acts. an·ti·spas·mod·ic ( n t -sp z-m d k, n t -). adj. Preventing or relieving convulsions or spasms. n. An antispasmodic agent. Antispasmodic ...
|拡張検索||「antispasmodic agent」「antispasmodic drug」|
- antispasmodic、antispasmodic agent、antispasmodic drug、antispasmodics、antispastic drug、parasympatholytics