出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/08 11:22:29」(JST)[Wiki ja表示] [Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. QT間隔のばらつき：測定および解釈 qt dispersion measurement and interpretation
- 3DQRS: A method to obtain reliable QRS complex detection within high field MRI using 12-lead electrocardiogram traces.
- Gregory TS, Schmidt EJ, Zhang SH, Ho Tse ZT.Author information College of Engineering, The University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA.AbstractPURPOSE: To develop a technique that accurately detects the QRS complex in 1.5 Tesla (T), 3T, and 7T MRI scanners.
- Magnetic resonance in medicine : official journal of the Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine / Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine.Magn Reson Med.2014 Jan 22. doi: 10.1002/mrm.25078. [Epub ahead of print]
- PURPOSE: To develop a technique that accurately detects the QRS complex in 1.5 Tesla (T), 3T, and 7T MRI scanners.METHODS: During early systole, blood is rapidly ejected into the aortic arch, traveling perpendicular to the MRI's main field, which produces a strong voltage (VMHD ) that eclipses the Q
- PMID 24453116
- Experimental model of transthoracic, vascular-targeted, photodynamically induced myocardial infarction.
- Chrastina A, Pokreisz P, Schnitzer JE.Author information Proteogenomics Research Institute for Systems Medicine, San Diego, California; and.AbstractWe describe a novel model of myocardial infarction (MI) in rats induced by percutaneous transthoracic low-energy laser-targeted photodynamic irradiation. The procedure does not require thoracotomy and represents a minimally invasive alternative to existing surgical models. Target cardiac area to be photodynamically irradiated was triangulated from the thoracic X-ray scans. The acute phase of MI was histopathologically characterized by the presence of extensive vascular occlusion, hemorrhage, loss of transversal striations, neutrophilic infiltration, and necrotic changes of cardiomyocytes. Consequently, damaged myocardium was replaced with fibrovascular and granulation tissue. The fibrotic scar in the infarcted area was detected by computer tomography imaging. Cardiac troponin I (cTnI), a specific marker of myocardial injury, was significantly elevated at 6 h (41 ± 6 ng/ml, n = 4, P < 0.05 vs. baseline) and returned to baseline after 72 h. Triphenyltetrazolium chloride staining revealed transmural anterolateral infarcts targeting 25 ± 3% of the left ventricle at day 1 with a decrease to 20 ± 3% at day 40 (n = 6 for each group, P < 0.01 vs. day 1). Electrocardiography (ECG) showed significant ST-segment elevation in the acute phase with subsequent development of a pathological Q wave and premature ventricular contractions in the chronic phase of MI. Vectorcardiogram analysis of spatiotemporal electrical signal transduction revealed changes in inscription direction, QRS loop morphology, and redistribution in quadrant areas. The photodynamically induced MI in n = 51 rats was associated with 12% total mortality. Histological findings, ECG abnormalities, and elevated cTnI levels confirmed the photosensitizer-dependent induction of MI after laser irradiation. This novel rodent model of MI might provide a platform to evaluate new diagnostic or therapeutic interventions.
- American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol.2014 Jan;306(2):H270-8. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.00818.2012. Epub 2013 Nov 8.
- We describe a novel model of myocardial infarction (MI) in rats induced by percutaneous transthoracic low-energy laser-targeted photodynamic irradiation. The procedure does not require thoracotomy and represents a minimally invasive alternative to existing surgical models. Target cardiac area to be
- PMID 24213611
- Complex molecular relationship between Vegetative Compatibility Groups in Verticillium dahliae: VCGs do not always align with clonal lineages.
- Jiménez-Gasco MD, Malcolm GM, Berbegal M, Armengol J, Jiménez-Díaz RM.Author information Pennsylvania State University, Plant Pathology and Environmental Microbiology, 309 Buckhout Lab, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, United States, 16802, 1-814-8632355 ; email@example.com.AbstractVerticillium wilts caused by the soilborne fungus Verticillium dahliae are amongst the most challenging diseases to control. Populations of this pathogen have been traditionally studied by means of vegetative compatibility groups (VCGs) under the assumption that VCGs comprise genetically related isolates that correlate with clonal lineages. We aimed to resolve the phylogenetic relationships among VCGs and their subgroups based on sequences of the intergenic spacer region of the rDNA (IGS) and six anonymous polymorphic sequences (VdSNP) containing single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). A collection of 68 V. dahliae isolates representing the main VCGs and subgroups (VCGs 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3, 4A, 4B, and 6) from different geographic origins and hosts was analyzed using the seven DNA regions. Maximum parsimony (MP) phylogenies inferred from IGS and VdSNP sequences showed five and six distinct clades, respectively. Phylogenetic analyses of individual and combined datasets indicated that certain VCG subgroups (e.g., VCGs 1A and 1B) are closely related and share a common ancestor; however, other subgroups (e.g., VCG 4B) are more closely related to members of a different VCG (e.g., VCG 2A) than to subgroups of the same VCG (VCG 4B). Furthermore, MP analyses indicate that VCG 2B is polyphyletic with isolates placed in at least three distinct phylogenetic lineages based on IGS sequences, and two lineages based on VdSNP sequences. Results from our study suggest the existence of main VCG lineages that contain VCGs 1A and 1B; VCGs 2A and 4B; and VCG 4A, for which both phylogenies agree; and the existence of other VCG or VCG subgroups that seem to be genetically heterogeneous or show discrepancies in their phylogenetic placement: VCG 2B, VCG 3 and VCG 6. These results raise important caveats regarding the interpretation of VCG analyses: genetic homogeneity and close evolutionary relationship between members of a VCG should not be assumed.
- Phytopathology.Phytopathology.2013 Dec 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Verticillium wilts caused by the soilborne fungus Verticillium dahliae are amongst the most challenging diseases to control. Populations of this pathogen have been traditionally studied by means of vegetative compatibility groups (VCGs) under the assumption that VCGs comprise genetically related iso
- PMID 24328492
- An Approach to VCG-like Approximate Allocation and Pricing for Large-scale Multi-unit Combinatorial Auctions (Preprint)
- Naoki Fukuta
- 情報処理学会論文誌 53(11), 7p, 2012-11-15
- … Furthermore, the algorithm can be seen as an approximation of VCG (Vickrey-Clarke-Groves) mechanism satisfying budget balance condition and bidders' individual rationality without having unrealistic assumptions on bidders' behaviors. …
- NAID 110009486862
- 毛利 貴之,杉町 勇和,東藤 大樹,岩崎 敦,横尾 真
- 情報処理学会論文誌 53(8), 2006-2017, 2012-08-15
- … クションのためのメカニズムは割当て規則と支払い規則の2つの関数によって構成される.メカニズムに関する著名な研究成果として,理論的に優れた性質を持つVickrey-Clarke-Groves(VCG)メカニズムが知られている.しかしながら,VCGメカニズムにはいくつかの問題点があると近年指摘されている.これまでに,その問題に対して頑健性が保証されるメカニズムがいくつか提案されている.従来,これらの関数は人 …
- NAID 110009464344
- 排尿時膀胱造影（VCG：voiding cystography） レントゲン写真に排尿時の膀胱、尿管を映し出す検査です。 膀胱尿管逆流症が疑われる場合に施行します。 外尿道口（尿の出口）から細い管（カテーテル）を挿入して膀胱内に造影剤を ...
- Production and Support for TV shows, TV drama series, Documentaries, Corporate videos in Vietnam. Since 2003, VCG has focused production on entertainment and education oriented television shows. Used to be the producer of ...
|リンク元||「ベクトル心電図」「ベクトル心電図法」「retrograde voiding cystourethrography」|
- vectorcardiography VCG